new life

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

we shrugged off the thought and kept talking until it was 6:00."_____,where are you staying?" woo bin asked me,

"offcourse she is staying in a Shinhwa hotel" said junpyo,that spoiled brat,i hate how he thinks everything can be bought.

"actually, bought a house before i came here".

"shinhwa ?"

"no,it's actually a project my dad wanted to-"

"your dad works for it"

"NO!!!! GOD ,CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M STAYING SOMEWHERE THAT IS NOT SHINHWA?!?!"

Junpyo glared at me while jandi smirked and the others chuckled "then what? are you going to stay at a low class house like her?" he said while pointing at jandi ,she stood up and glared at him, "i may be poor but atleast i have a heart,don't come up with the excuse that you live alone because from what i heard ,SHE".jandi said while pointing at you,"lived ALONE and has a heart" she stomped her way to the door and slamed it shut,"i'll be going now",i grabbed my purse and started walking , strartled by what just happened,woobin opened the door and slipped something in my hand and winked at me ,my cheeks went red,after he closed the door i searched for that Jandi girl....."JANDI-SHI!!!!!FOR THE SAKE OF JUNPYO'S CURLS WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" she jumped behind me "YAH!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE? DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?", "sorry sunbae" she bowed,how cute,no sarcasm intended but I feel sad that she needs to call 5 people sunbae already,junpyo,jihoo,woobin,jiyung.... and now me? "you know what?" she looked at me with curious eyes "call me unnie", "what? sorry but I think i'm older than you""you are" " are you saying i look old?" she said glaring at me jokingly, "maybe......actually , i've always been the maknae of the classroom,and everywhere i go they call me sunbae or put ssi at the end, it's tiring, so why don't you call me unnie" i saw a little snowflake falling in my shoulder and jandi noticed to "why don't we talk in the porridge shop i work at?" "you wo-" SHHHHH ITS GETTING HEAVIER" she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the porridge shop , she opened the door panting "Gaeul-ah, 2 cups of water please" she told a girl with a pink beanie.

 

she brought 2 cups of warm water and sat with us, she looked at me and her eyes widened "Y-YOU-YOU-YOOOOUUUU-YOU ARE-" she shouted "_____ _____.yes i am" "OMG A CELEBRITY IS IN HERE!!!" she shouted "SHHHHHH" jandi and i gestured,"yes she is _____,she is friends with the F4 ,but she isn't heartless like ONE"of them"  gaeul chuckled " are you and junpyo enemies?" "they're in lo-"· jandi covered gaeul's mouth "are you and junpyo dating?" "hmmm" gaeul ... said? she jandi's hand "ewwwww !!!" jandi wiped her hand on her skirt" "i love you,baby i'm not a monster . 

My phone started ringing it was my family phone, i have 4 , a lollipop phone, a nori f phone, a cookie phone and an ice cream , yes my dad is the CEO of samsung,that's why i have them. "yoboseyo" i felt gaeul and  jandi looking at me like some weird multicolored potato that fell from heaven "hi sweetie" it was my dad "your sister will be comming home around 8:00 so you need to be there" "bwo? sister" " your step sister,sarang" my dad had 4 marriages before, they were all gold diggers so that's why he gives me so much mony and spoils me so much."there will be a ...lady comming home , also" "your wife?" " no , she will ask you questions" " for what?" "she is writing a book, she wants to do a character with your personality " " do i have the right to decline?" "no, it's already settled" but-" i heard the end of the line go ofF"great" i muttered in english "YAH!!!" i looked at jandi and gaeul with their mouths agape "what?" "how do you have that ,model?" she said while pointing at the phone "yes, thay said it would be out in january!!!" gaeul said " it would be grat to answer your questions , but i have to go, see you tomorrow" "yah!!! but-" i turned around doing a peace sign , i called my driver and he took me to the house.

"they told me it would be a house, not a mansion" i told our driver. "do you want me to call your father? to change the destination" he asked "no it's okay, thank you very much jongsuk-ssi" i handed him 100,000 won " i can't take that" " please" he grabbed it and got in the car,for a driver he was quite handsome.

 

i went in the house... well mansion and checked the hour.HOLY FREAKING JESUS GOD IT'S 7:30 ALREADY!!!! i took the elevator that guided me to my room and rushed iver but stopped to look at how big it was.

"woooooow" i looked to the right and saw a tv remote.... i pressed the silver button and the white walls opened revealing a closet

 

and when you turned around there was the bathroom.

i looked through the closet and saw a sweater, a skirt and a hat ...hmmmm.... they may match...,i took off my clothes , my hat and dressed on the outfit i chose

i found a necklace and a belt to complete the look, i spun around for effect then admired my reflection,i checked on my watch " 8:10" it took me that long? i went outside the closet and found the remote,the i pressed the silver button again, watching the walls/doors close. i got on the elevator and chose the 1st floor, my room was on the 3rd floor,i went to the kitchen 

i got out and heard the doorbell ring,i opened the door and looked at the girl that was carrying 5 bags .

"are you _____" she said , i nodded , "i'm sarang,or sarah"" _____" i said " not to bother but can you help me?" she asked me reffering to her lugagge " sure " after we dropped it on the sofa, she looked a the mansion "woah, isn't it lonely living here?" " i don't know , i came from america today" "really? where were you?" " New york" " i was in miami" "that sounds cool" " i brought you something, well actually since i didn't knew your age or size or what you liked i bought you this" 

she opened a little box and i looked at the set of earrings and necklace dumbfounded " for me?" " for whom else?" it's getting hot in the club , i can see they want some more, i will give you more, i'm your number one "sorry" it was her phone that started ringing, she had a samsung nori f pink while mine was blue, i can see my dad gave us every single phone he could, once she ended talking with....someone i asked her "who was that?" " my best guy friend" " not boyfriend?" i said with a mischevious smile " well yes, just don't tell dad" "your secret is safe" sara let out a relieved sigh " maybe" she glared at me "what if we your bags to your room?" "just if you promise you won't tell dad " i promise" .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

we finished with the bags and she took our something out of the pink bag,damn, she sure liked pink

she started taking out something that looked like a poster " call me a fangirl,but i really like big bang" she took out a taeyang poster, she likes big bang? i think i like her even more!!! "i am a VIP too!!!" i shouted " yes!!!! in america i had no one to fangirl with!!!! now i have my own sister, well step sister to fangirl with" she holded my hand and we started jumping in circles " wait" i searched for the remote and pressed the button , the giant framed cupcake opened and there was a closet like mine and a bathroom...like mine "woooowww" she said " i know right " we heard the doorbell......right the "LADY" we went down and i straightened my dress, i opened the door and there was a girl with a leather notebook. 

 

"hi i'm bomi, hope we can work together".

**************************************************************************************************

I MADE A COMEBACK *rose petals fall from the sky* TO THE ONES THAT THOUGHT I WAS GONE HAHA WELL SURPRISE !!! I AM REALLY GLAD TP BE BACK !!! advice of the day

besides, to all the haters