The ball

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

I suddenly felt trapped and without moving,so i bolted up and looked at my surroundings,so that was it, the onesie got stuck in the sheets....i could see manami shaking so i took out my onesie and separated the sheets from it, i looked at the alarm clock '4:30',i wasn't sleepy at all even though i needed it , we went to sleep at 7:00,sara and bomi at 9:00 but manami forced me to sleep,i grabbed the onesie and pressed the button,i placed the onesie in a hook and took a shower,and picked up some clothes.

after that i made my way out and pushed the button, i got out of my room and quietly closed the door, i went to the kitchen and found some bubble tea....how did it got here?, there was a note attached to it so i took it out and read it out loud.

'______-chan,it's mimura, your sister told me you liked bubble tea,so i got it for you, she opened the door for us while you were asleep,my brother forgot to kiss her...gross...so that's the reason why we came,i tood¡k the advantage to place this inside your fridge but when i wanted to i almost got caught, sorry if its not cold, i hope to see you at the ball!!!-mimura <3' (besides you look really cute in onesies).

after i finished reading the note i blushed,not because he brought me bubble tea or because he saw the video,but because he cared and took the time to do something for me, i must admit he's cute,but nothing more, well also caring,handsome,sweet...WAIT,i shouldn't fall n love with the brother of my sister's boyfriend....nevermind,i picked up the bubble tea and went to the dance room and looked in the corner, a beat stereo was there and also a cd player,there was also a cd inside so i played it.eat you up by boA started playing and i started dancing,once the song finished a mechanic voice said "new achievement,2nd cd". i looked at the cd player and there was another one in there, i took it off and realized the cd came up when you unlocked a song or danced it,igrabbed the cd and placed it on the cd player and turned it off, i checked the hour '5:00' , i sat down and played with my phone and started playing music.

!

time flew quickly and i heard the doorbell.'5:50' , i walked and opened the door only to find mimura with a box , "WHA-" "SHHHHHH!!!!"I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE" i just nodded and let him in, he dropped the box, "there are the dresses " he said walking to the living room and jumping on the couch in flounder position,"did sara sked you to get them?" i asked with a concerned expression "no,the pne delivering it passed by but i told him i'll take it  since i know you," "ok" "now i have to go" he stood up and stood really close to my face , he kissed me in the cheek and walked  away "see you later" he said , i walked towards him "WAIT" i screamed and he turned aroud , i got closer to him and kissed him on the cheek , and looked down "thanks".he blushed and pecked my forehead , he walked out the door smiling.while i stood inside with a silly grin, ....is this love?.

THIS IS NOT THE END

i just have writers block and my mom will come here soon to pick me up

but i have more time to think.....