Interview ......I guess

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

was she the so called "lady"? she looked around my age, Sara and I just stared at her,"Can i..." she jestured to the house "oh of course , come in " she looked around and smiled 

"you have a big house ____ssi" she said while writing in her notebook, she straightened her dress 

"why don't we talk in the living room" i said, she nodded as i guided her there, it was breathtaking,i can't believe i skipped this part of the house when i entered.

(turning the curve) "wow, i like the design " she said,"would you like something to drink" asked sara "do you have coffee?" " i guess we do" sara said and got out of the room, "so, miss ____,what's your story" "my story?, and please just call me_____,my dad works for a phone company, well actually 2, he's the samsung CEO and lg's VP  , he ha-" "wait" she interrupted me, how rude "that's not Your story,that is what they know about you, but tell me, favourite band, food, what you like, what you don't ,don't tell me about what happened yesterday,don't tell me about what you will do tomorrow, tell me about NOW." she said smiling, i can sense this weird aura of hers, not the bad weird type but the good type "i'm _____ , i'm 17 years old,i love bubble tea, chocolate and gummy worms, i HATE bragging about my wealth and i like being recognized for who i am, for who i want to be , not for what i did or my father did,for my own,for what i'll do every single day , and when the end of that day comes it will all be a memory and a new start will appear , a new chance to show everyone how i'll shine in my own stage, a new chance to impress the ones that thought i'm just a spoiled kid, a new chance to CHANGE." she looked at me straight on the eye and smiled, "you are ....wow, i want to tell you that the character is done " she said , wait what? she is faster than junpyo's mother's declining something "really? let me hear" " you are a sassy girl, but has a sweet , humble heart,you are single and don't expect to fall in love soon, also, i went to interview this girl....Manami, she's your friend, in the novel of course " noona neomu yeppeo, michyeo , replay, replay ,replay "ah. sorry" she said answering her lg ice cream phone "no dad, i don't want to go to russia AGAIN,let me live my life " she said in english , she pushed the "end" key and closed her phone " sorry about that, my mom wants me to go to russia for an exchange study, but i really don't want to" "sorry for being here so late,  i couldnt find the coffee at first , but here it is" said sara entering the room,"it's okay,thank you" said bomi, when she got out we kept talking and discussing, "which school do you study in" thtshe asked me, that was actually a good question because .... i haven't chose one, "ah, right, you arrived today, your dad told me" i lookes at her and asked " where do you study" i'm forced to study in the oh so great shinhwa" she said making hand movements "i hate junpyo, he's a-" " spoiled brat that thinkd everything in life can be bought" i interrupted her "YES!!!FINALLY!!!" "she sipped her coffee "ahhh, so hot" i chuckled "yah! do you think its funny·" "you look like an old woman drinking coffee" "atleast i dont look like a panda" she muttered, " i grabbed a pillow and hit her with it "owwww" "anyways, kung fu panda, i'll tell my dad , that knows junpyo that you will enroll shinhwa school "but-" "it's settled" she said " yes mom" "HOW DID YOU CALLED ME ?!?!?!" "YES AJJUMMA"  i said smirking, "anyways,tomorrow, i'll be on the entrance of the school, your dad has my number and i have yours,don't ask how, now , i'm leaving" "bye eonni" she turned around and looked at me , surprised "good night _____, thanks , for calling me eonni" she said as she got out of the living room, i heard the door close and sara came in "i would ask you how it was but i know it would be tiring" i looked at her with a "seriously" expression,"why don't we go out to eat" she suggested.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"i never asked you this, but how old are you?" "20" i almost choked on my food "but you look like.... 18 or a person that just graduated from high school" "i know, i'll enroll shinhwa college , since its the one that will give a better future "i'll enroll shinhwa school" "really?" i nodded, "you need a uniform, we'll but it once we finish our food " i nodded...

·timeskip to when they finish their food·

we were at the uniform shop and it was huuuugggeee "here it is "

the uniforms were  expensive , once we ended there , we walked until... "eonni!!!!!!" i heard a familiar voice , sara and i turned around "hi jandi, hi gaeul,this is my step sister , sara," gaeul and jandi looked at my sister "wow!!! you are so pretty,you both are" jandi complimented " wait, aren't you a rookie model ? from america?" gaeul asked, " yes i am " said sara, "good to see you,eonni, hope to see you soon" they said good bye, oh jandi, you don't know how soon we'll meet....

·the house·

we went to our rooms and said goodnight, we explored the first and second floor , but we haven't explored the third one, we still had to discover more rooms on the floors 1 and 2 , so we decided to finish them first. we got dressed in our pajamas 

i went to eonni's room after i changed an we heard big bang, fangirled and watched their parody of secret garden (watch it , if you did.....SMELLLL)you both started a pillow fight , why? because she said taeyang danced better ...and it all happened. once you left she stopped you "______, can i give you something?" "yes" 

 "but... i can't take it, they are limited edition" you said " come on, we are both vips , she said putting the silver one around your neck "goodnight" i said " goodnight" she said , you got on your room and drifted to dreamland

·meanwhile·

junpyo looked at the window with cold eyes and looked at the moon  "why can't you see that i love you".

·····································································································

because i'm stupid starts playing

who does junpyo loves? is it you? or jandi? 

who knows, find out .... when i reach that point.

bye!!!!

 judging because you need to

and if you don't ......daeusung will febreeze your .....

BOOH BYE