can u not

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

there it was woo bin kissing other girl,i looked away ,i didn't realized that i fell for him ,it hurts me to know that he only did this to play with me, why am i so stupid? i looked away while a single tear rolled down my cheeks,why am i such a fool to fall in love with the school's biggest playboy? "HIIIIIIIII" i heard bomi shout behind me while i only looked at her with an empty stare,manami noticed that something was wrong so she pulled me in for a hug,"what happened?" she asked while soothing my back "h-he....kissed other girl" i cried in her jacket ,"who?your boyfriend?where is that jerk?" she asked furiously "it's ...woobin" i muffled in her jacket"you are dating him?" asked bomi with a hurtful expression. "no,i....like him" "why didn't you told me?"she asked with dissapointment "i just realized now, i swear that if i realized it earlier i've tould you,sorry" i said bowing but manami pulled me back up , "everything will be okay,besides, cheer up,we are staying at your house for the night and planning the ball YOU ahould have planned" i nodded and smiled,wiping my tears away "just one little question" said bomi "yes ajjuma" she hit the back of my head "don't bully our maknae" manami scolded her "we aren't going there walking right"bomi asked in a playful tone , i quickly took my phone out and fast dialed jongsuk's number, in less than 20 minutes he was there, "you are fast" i smiled at him "i was picking up your sister from college" he replied "she's inside" as soon as bomi and manami entered the limousine,their mouths fell,"EHEM" sara coughed akwardly,"sara, this are my friends, you already know bomi, she's manami" i introduced them "pleasure to meet you " manami stretched her hands, for being a teen, she had more manners than some teachers, "i'm sara, _____'s step sister, let's drop the formalities since i'm older than all of you by 1 or 2 years" sara said with a sweet smile. "how are we planning a ball in one day?" bomi asked"WHAT BALL?!?!" sara asked with a a glare, "well....it's quite a funny story....because..actually" "JUST TELL HER" manami shouted "junpyodecidedthattheballwillbeatourhouseandifitsnotillneedtowearamaidoutfitinschool" i said all in one breath "NO" sara said with a glare , "if i bu y you tickets for big bang's concert?" "no" "clean you room?" "no" make breakfast?" "nothing that you say or do will change my mind" "what if you're invited to the ball""short dress or long dress" she said with a sly smile "YESSSSSS"we all shouted in unison,once we got there we went out and alot of thankyous were heard,"you live here?just you two?" asked manami in disbelief while we were pressing the code "yup" sara and i said at the same time , we got in the house and they dropped their bags "ok girls,manami,look for a 5 star menu, bomi,look for the dresses,meanwhile,_____ and i will find the ballroom and organize it,"roger that" bomi and manami did a 2 finger salute, once sara and i found the ballroom, we cleaned it even though it wasn't so much work.

(kitchen and dining room on the second one) we left and went to the living room only to find bomi DESIGNING OUR DRESSES and manami MAKING HER OWN MENU.sara sat with bomi and i sat with manami, 20 minutes later .."DONE" we shouted at the same time,we laughed, "why don't we go to my room" i suggested and they all followed,once we sat in my bed we started asking questions "what is your favourite group?" asked manami to sara "isn't it obvious they are both vip's" bomi said gesturing to our necklaces, "and you bomi?" "i like 2pm and shinee"she said proudly "i like,super junior" manami said "awww, i thought you were on our side" sara exclaimed, "i also like big bang " she muttered, sara and i thought the same thing , in les than 5 seconds... "I DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT YOU GIRL" sara and i sang "AND I LOVE YOU AND I NEED YOU GIRL" manami joined, bomi looked like she couldn't help heself so she.. "BABY BABY BABY BABY ASDFGHJKL" she randomly said words in korean since she didn't knew, "B TO THE I  TO THE G BANG BANG" bomi and manami did the 'b to the i to the g' while sara and i did the 'bang bang', we heard the doorbell and we took the elevator down, a boy was there,"sorry ,they must have gave me the wron-""SUGIMURA!!!!" shouted sara while running in the boy's arms.

"hi there love" said the boy, manami and bomi looked at them smiling while iglared at them, "EHEM" i coughed akwardly only to get elbowed by manami,  "this is my boyfriend, sugimura,sugimura this are manami,bomu, and my jealous step sister, ____" she introduced " I AM NOT-". "bro,our hotel roo- WOAH" another guy entered the house,he looked similar to sugimura.

"are you from japan?" manami asked in japanese ,they both looked at her and nodded "i'm from fukuoka, you?" she asked "nagoya" they both answered at the same time, "i lived there 2 years, beautiful place" she finished, "my name is mimura, i'm sugimura's little brother"he bowed, sara and sugimua kissed... "GET A ROOM" mimura and i shouted in unison, manami dragged me by the ear while sugimura did the same to his brother"say sorry to your eonni!!!" "don't do that again!!!" they both scolded in japanese at the same time "sory sorry sorry sorry sorry!!! ouch !!!" they let us free while we rubbed our ears, "maknae?" he whispered  , "maknae" i said lowering my head, "let's go to _____'s room" said sara "why to my- " manami took out her hand and glared at me "at my room is fine" i said while they two living anime characters chuckled, when we got to my room they started asking questions, "how old are you? " asked sugimura "18" said bomi and manami in unison, they can be like twins some times "16" i sadi but widened my eyes in realization "aren't you 17?" asked sara . "well....." "_____-ah!!!" they all shouted "she must have confused with her american age, it's a different calendar so she is basically 16.... in america but once she enters to any asian country, she is one year older, like me"said mimura, he knew i was in trouble so he helped me." yes that's it, thank you for explaining" i smiled at him , somehow relieved that i didn't lied about my aged, well i did but now turns out it was just....lack of information. "who is your ball partner?" asked sara, changing the subject, bomi and manami looked at me "it WAS woobin" i said smiling "WAS?!?!?" they shouted "was" i said smirking, "he wanted to play with me,ha,he hasn't known my evil side" "if this is your normal side....." said bomi but then i hit her with a pillow "shut up ajjuma" they all laughed,"the food , manami hired her personal chef, the dresses, i designed them, they will be sent here at 6:00 am" bomi said fixing her headband, "if that woo bin guy WAS your partner, who is it now?" asked sugimura, they all looked at me "i .... don't know" "i said "Look girl, if you want to impress him and show him you don't need him you need someone, handsome, charismatic,tall,likeable and wealthy " bomi said counting with her fingers, sara and sugimura looked at mimura, manami looked at him too "what" thay all started screaming,"you and_____ will be partners in the ball" they all shouted  , i blushed and he did too, "______-sii,i hope it doesn't bo-" "it's okay,it'a a good idea" i replied, once they left manami ,bomi and i went to the kitchen to eat, we cooked instant ramyun since we were too lazy " where are we sleeping?" asked manami, "_____-AHHHH!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!"  i heard sara shout, we all followed her voice while holding our cups "Look at this" , she opened the door .

 there was a big dance room, dad must know what we like,there was also some lights so we could dance,it was awesome,once we explored the room there was a note 

'there are more surprises like this.if you do the necessary they will unlock, this is supposed to be only 20 rooms but there are more, you are discovering them,love , dad'.

"wow, he must have spent a lot of money" bomi said, "where are we sleeping? " bomi asked again "in my room" i answered with a duh tone."but we don't fit in that bed " manami said  "bomi,sleep in my room" sara suggested , bomi nodded,"where can we get some pajamas?" asked manami, we went to my room and i found something that could be fun to use.....i found 6 so i gave 1 to manami t¡and other one to bomi, sara had her own in her closet so she wore one, once we got out of the bathroom (bomi was changing in the bathroom,manami in the closet, sara in her room and me in my room) we shouted "READY!" we got in sara,s room and laughed.

you  bomi      manami     sara

"let's make a youtube channel!!!"bomi shouted "not a bad idea" sara said , sara went to her computer on her white table and made a you tube channel , called "S4" "why s4?" asked manami "sassy,sweet,silly,special" sara said,"i won't be with you girls on the videos" she finished, "WHY?!?!" we all shouted "shinhwa college makes us travel a lot , so i don't want people saying why don't i appear on the videos" she finished "ok" we nodded "it's done" sara said, "3 , 2 ,1" "HIIII" we all shouted, "we are s4!!, we will upload videos from us singing, dancing, rapping acting or whatever you guys want us to do ,we study in shinhwa school, we are new in here, so...please enjpy us dancing randomly in onesies" we all took our time to talk, sara played why so serious by gd and we started dancing randomly, once we finished our 3 minute video,we rolled like buffaloes laughing on the floor, "good night girls" said sara still laughing , manami and i stood up "good night" we went to my room. "night" "Night".

meanwhile

woo bin is breaking things in his room while screaming, "i am such a fool for doing this to you" he holds up the picture of a girl and smashes it to the wall while cursing himself

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

because i'm stupid starts playing

if you aren't the girl he played with ... who is she?

what does mimura really feels for you?

should i stop updating so much?

answer those questions if you want to!!!

panda gif tomorrow