new face

Boys over flowers - IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTER PART?!?!

why was manami dancing with junpyo? "HAHAHAHAHA LOOK!!" i heard ginger's high pitched voice and i went and saw the crowd that was froming,it was jandi wearing a black dress but she was covered in food and chocolate,"what's going on?"   they heard junpyo's voice and he looked at jandi "how do you prefer that over us?" asked miranda,"you are all below the ground for me while she is in the sky,you have to crawl to me to have my attention while she just needs to walk,you have no respect or pride and i HATE you all for that"he said and they stood there in shock,"come here" i lend my hand to jandi and sara and i went to her room,we gave her a dress,did her hair and gave her some shoes "can i pick the shoes?" she asked "why?" sara asked "once a person told me that good shoes take you to good places,i'll stick to that"she said and sara and i smiled, she picked the shoes and looked at the mirror.

sara and Jandi went down and i went to the balcony and mimura was there " i am leaving" he said looking at the ground "it's okay ,see you tomo-""no,i am going to canada tomorrow" he said and looked at me ,he kissed me and smiled "it was good even if it was so short" i said and hugged me "i'll go now,i want you to go on,if i come here i'll tell you"he said and kissed the top of my head,he went down and got in the car with his brother,we spent the rest of the night dancing,eating or playing with our phones,after the party finished,bomi ,manami and they all left F4 stayed, "good ball" said woobin and i nodded my head,"see you all tomorrow"said jiyung,they left and sara and i smirked evily,we went to the left over cake and ate and ate and ate "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" we heard a mother like scream and we looked at ......manami "nuthig"sara and i said with our mouths full of cake, after we swallowed candyland we asked manami "what are you doing here?" "i left my uniform here,my house is lonely and i am lazy,can i sleep here?" she asked an we nodded ,she went to the cake and starteed eating "EHEM" i coughed akwardly "THAT'S MY HUSBAND GO FIND YOUR OWN COCONUT FLAVOURED FIANCE!!!" i shouted and went to my cake,it was my precious and no one can take it away, after i finished family time with my now deceased husband, i went upstairs, "why don't we cover a song?" manami asked "which one?" i asked and she shrugged "something that ou are feeling" it thought for a moment and then and idea came to my head "come back home" i said and she smiled "do you know how to play the guitar?" she asked and i shook my head "sara Does" she went to sara's room and grabbed the guitar "you know the song?" i asked and she nodded, she grabbed the camera and we started recording. she played the guitar and i sang and hit every note perfectly,when we were finished we uploaded it,(come back home unplugged version), after that we wore some pajamas and went to sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                      next morning

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"WHERE IS MY UNIFORM?" manami shouted and i went to search for her uniform,but it wasn't anywhere and i couldn't find mine,we knew it was a prank that the 3 plastics did,"let's do our uniform" i said "ARE YOU CRAZY?" she looked at me as if i was crazy,well , iwas, but that's not the point "the rules say 'a student can wear anything as long as it has the official shinhwa seal' ,we can wear anything " she nodded and went to the clothes printer and printed the school seal,we sew them to some clothes we found but it wasn't just clothes, they were like, THE clothes.

(choose, manami can be top right and you top left)

we called jongsuk and he picked us up, he left us and we entered the school, "WOW" "I WANT THOSE UNIFORMS" "HER SHOES""HER HAIR" "HER BODY"we heard the last one and we blew a kiss into that direction,after all that we werre outside the main building,they were looking at f4 but we opened the door and rushed over us.......a familiar face .....is it her ? it can't be.... is it

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

misun?