Meet The Pest

My Bratinella Girl

"So how's your first day Jiyong?." Jinah asked him excitedly. While the latter just sighed and looked at her.

 

"Fine." He said in a small voice. "What so special about SIU Jini for you to react like that anyways?." He asked her out of curiosity. "It's not like, just because they are the almighty SIU, everyone will looked up to them." He said, w/c made the girl bowed her head down.

 

'Because. . .I wanted to be close to her.' Jinah said in her mind, she immediately looked up and smiled to Jiyong. "It's because I wanted to have a better life someday, to be out of this trash. To get what I want." She said to the guy, trying to cover up the real reason why.

 

"So, this place is a trash to you?. Are you really the Jinah that I know?." Jiyong asked her.

 

"Let's be more practical Jiyong, It's not like we were staying here in our entire life, we need to explore and succeed too." She to him.

 

"Yeah, whatever!." He said to her while rolling his eyes.

 

---

"The Princess is there right?." The good looking Prince asked his servant.

 

The servant nodded. "Yes, young master! The young lady of the Park's is there." The servant said to his young master.

 

The good looking Prince grinned. "That's good, you can go now." He said to his servant. While the servant bowed to him before exiting. "Finally Park." The good looking Prince muttered while smiling.

 

---**

"The Prince is transferring here today." Sulli said to the girls suddenly.

 

"Really?, That's good then. I really wanted to see him, He's really cute." Sohee said while closing her eyes imagining Khunnie's cute face.

 

"Everyone's cute to you Sohee." Sandy said to her, while Sulli chuckled.

 

"Yeah, everyone's cute to you." Sulli agreed chuckling.

 

"Yah!!, that's not true!." Sohee wailed. "Of course I have taste too, yah know." She said while the girls laughed.

 

"Don't tell me, this is all about that Heechul guy again?." Sulli said to her teasingly.

 

"Yeah, I really admired that Stalker of yours. He is like following you around for about 4 years now?." Sandy said while chuckling.

 

"O-of course not, w-why would I talk about him. His nothing but a gay to me." She said nervously.

 

"Really?, okay." Dara said smirking.

 

"Gay?, I don't think so .. Oppa is really manly for me." Sulli said grinning.

 

"Yah!, you're the maknae here. Why do I have the feeling that you two are bullying me always." She asked the two while pouting.

 

"Coz you act like you're the maknae here haha." Sulli laughed.

 

"Stop the drama, let's get to class." Sandy said leaving the two behind.

---

cLass```

 

"Why do I have the feeling that you're staring at me the whole time Mr. Horvejkul?." Sandy asked The New Guy w/out glancing at him.

 

The New Guy smirked. "Oh!, Mr. Horvejkul is too long .. You can call me Nichkhun or khunnie if you want." Khun said winking at her.

 

"Okay Nichkhun." Sandy turned to him, giving him a forced smile. "What do you want?." She asked him.

 

"You doesn't really remember me, aren't you?." He asked her in a disappointed tone.

 

Dara raised an eyebrow. "Really?, we met before?." She asked him.

 

Nichkhun didn't answer her question instead he showed her his infamous smile.

 

While the Girl got her bag annoyingly and stood up. "You'll tutor me about this later Ms Im." She said to their teacher and left. Her classmates stared at the new guy in awe, this is the first time that the almighty Dara Park was getting annoyed by someone, especially to a guy. While Sulli glared at nichkhun.

 

"What?." He said to the girl. "I didn't do something." He reasoned out.

 

---

The annoyed Dara marched outside as she kicked every poor thing who's in her way. "Who do he think he is?, He's nothing but a plain transferee ahhhh!." He shouted in frustration.

 

"I didn't know, you can be this annoyed Ms Park."

 

She stiffened as a voice welcomed her, she immediately looked at him w/ an annoyed expression. "Kwon, what are you doing here?." She asked the guy.

 

"I was late and I saw you here so I followed you." He said to her.

 

"I really admired your self confidence Kwon Jiyong." She said to him while smirking. "The Other students can't even talk to me like that." She said.

 

"Well, let's just say I'm different. You're still a human, and no man is an island right?." He said w/ made me impressed again.

 

"By the way Kwon, I'll offer you this once in a lifetime opportunity." She said to him, earning a confused look from the guy.

 

"It would be my honor that the Heiress is offering me now." He said w/ a smile.

 

"Work with me." She said w/c made the guy speechless.

 

"A-are you sure about that Ms Park, I'm not that Good to be. . ." He didn't finish his words as Dara interrupted him.

 

"Are you doubting my intelligence Mr Kwon?." She asked him.

 

"It's not like that Ms Park, but I have no confidence of working w/ you and the Park Industry." He said.

 

"Then you're a coward Kwon, I really thought your special but I guess It's a mistake." She said as she turned her back.

 

"Wait!!." The guy shouted, that made the Princess stop and smirked w/out turning to him. "I'll take it." He said w/c made the Princess smiled and turned to him w/ an expressionless face.

 

"Here!." She throwed her address to him."I'll meet you at 6 Kwon, 6:00PM sharp." She said as she left him w/ his jaw drop.

 

"What did I just got into?." He whispered as he scratched his head. (a/n: you made the greatest mistake Jiyongie lol)

 

---

Park's Mansion**

"Where's my Dad auntie?." Dara asked her auntie.

 

"He's out milady." She replied.

 

"Okay, tell me when he arrives." She said and left.

 

PI--

"President, there's a Lady outside and she's creating a scene there. She wanted to talk to you." His Secretary said to him.

 

"What?, then send her outside." Haejin said.

 

"She said she'll not leave not until you returned her child to her Presidebt." The secretary said w/c made Haejin stiffened. "She said her name is Hyori, Lee Hyori president." Hearing it, Haejin's knee weakened as he held at his desk for support. 'This can't be, why now?.' "What are we going to do now President?." The secretary asked.

 

"Bring her here." Haejin said, almost choking his words.

 

"Are you sure President?." The secretary confirmed.

 

"Yes!." Haejin replied while closing his eyes.

 

-----

Wow thank you for those who understand my situation:)

Thanks for those who subscribe and to those who bothered

To comment^^,

COMMENTS ARE MOST APPRECIATED:P

@STEPHENCINA :: yep you're right, some of the scenes was inspired of that Korean novela:)