The Prince is Sorry

My Bratinella Girl

---Nichkhun's pov---

 

"Youngmaster, are you okay?." Our butler asked me, for I was staring at nothing for hours already. I was sighing every now and then, I was really guilty for making her cry, I had gone too far. Yes, I know her even from before, I'm one of her classmates in grade school. She really gives me the creeps when I stared at her, she's like a leaving dead, she doesn't talk but she knows everything, she doesn't act cute but my attention is w/ her, I know I was young back then to feel that kind of feelings but after I left for Thailand I can't really understand the feeling of knowing that she's not there anymore, my human robot classmate is not there anymore. I though it was just a puppy love so I moved on and start a new life in Thailand, I grow as a fine and handsome man as my mom always tells me that, I had a lots of girlfriends but I was still searching for that feeling, that feeling that I feel when I'm around her. That's why I decided to find her and transfer here in Korea, at first I was really shocked that she's not the expressionless classmate that I know before, she can now smile and obviously cry. . .I just made her cry awhile ago!.

 

"I made her cry old man." I said sighing as the old man smiled and taps my shoulder.

 

"It's okay youngmaster, a little sorry wouldn't hurt right?." He said as he smiled again, I just smiled at him in return.

 

"I'll definitely asked for forgiveness old man, I don't want to see her cry again especially when I'm the caused of it." I said, as I sighed again.

 

"She'll understand youngmaster, If she'll know what you've gone thru just to see her and be w/ her again." The old man said as he patted my back again.

 

"I know." I smiled at him sadly.

--__--

"Are you okay now sis?, I'm so sorry we're not there to protect you, do you want us to revenge on him for you?." Sulli said to Dara sadly. While the Princess just smiled at them.

 

"It's okay Sulli, It's not his fault anyway I was just too emotional since I remembered HIM again." She said while the two was shocked, they know about him, they were classmates w/ dara in High School before and they witnessed how their friend was so smitten all over him and how that guy ruined her life in just a snap of a finger, she decided to kill herself just because of him so they are so mad of him.

 

"Why can't you just let go Sandy." Sohee asked her while a tear escaped her eye. "You almost died because of him!." She closed her eyes, as Sandy hugs her tightly, while Sulli joined also.

 

"Its because this is hard to heal." Sandy whispered as she pointed at her heart. "Thank you for always being here w/ me girls." She said as their hug tightened.

 

"No need to thank us sis." Sulli said as she cried also. [a/n:: aww I missed my High School friends:(, such a beautiful friendship they got here.)

---

Dara's POV``

 

The girls and I decided to eat at the cafeteria when the students become wild, some of them are shouting, some of them are running to the side of the stairs and looked down at the first floor 'What's going on?' I asked myself, as the 3 of us looked at each other.

 

"What's going on?." Sohee blurted while combing her hair using her fingers and played on it, while me and Sulli advanced towards the students, as we passed by they immediately give way. I was looking left and right, looking at the blushing students 'what's up with this crazy human beings?' I asked myself then I looked down, and there I saw the culprit w/ some gorgeous boys and they are dancing sorry sorry?, What gimmick is this?, Is he running for Senator or what?.

 

"Yah!, What's going on here?." Sulli asked the shaking girl infront of her, as the poor girl was so afraid of the Trio.

 

"Nichkhun, from your class was  asking f-for forgiveness milady." The girl said w/c made Sulli looked at Dara w/ a shocked expression. "He was asking for forgveness to the Princess of the Parks for he crossed the limit and hurt her milady." The girl continued.

 

"Sandy?." Sulli called me, confirming if I heard all of that! I just nodded in return. 'The Prince is Sorry?' I scoffed as I looked down to watch his little show.

 

"Wait." I looked at the very familiar guy who's w/ the culprit and smirked at Sohee as the girl looked at me questioningly."Sulli." I called my other friend as she looked at me."Isn't that Heechul down there?." I asked her as I pointed the guy who is wearing a blue coat on top of his uniform, and doing their Sorry Sorry dance. Sulli looked at the guy she then smiled.

 

"Didn't I tell you Sandy?, that the Heechul guy who's Sohee's stalker was one of the Super Junior's member?." Sulli said to me. Super what? What is that?, I asked in my mind as I looked at her confused, I know she get it."Super Junior, one of the famous Boy Band here in Korea." She said, as I oh!.

 

I smirked while looking at Sohee. "I didn't know that your Boyfriend I mean your Stalker can be this famous Sohee." I said chuckling, while the girl….blushed??,oMo! This is new.

 

"Dara Park, I know you're listening. I know I hurt you yesterday for being such an , but what can I do that's the only way I know for you to notice me, for you to look at me just to annoy you. Do you remember the little guy who gave you a Big Lollipop 12 years ago?." He said w/c made Sandy stiffened. 'Don't tell me h-he. . .' She said in her mind. "Yes, I'm that little guy. The very first guy who approached you, the first kid who approached the human robot is me Sandy do you still remember that?." He asked me w/c made me gasped. 'I remember him, I remember that young boy from before.' I said as I tried to recall the past.

 

Flashback::

I was reading alone under the big tree that time, since I don't have friends, I don't know how to play, I don't know how to communicate w/ others and besides my father said, I shouldn't be friends w/ someone coz he said they will just use me since I'm powerful, my Family is powerful so I never tried to approach someone in my class. I was so focused on my book when a Big Lollipop blocked my book, I immediately Iook at the owner of the hand. I stared expressionless to the grinning boy, his hand dropped, I know he's disappointed since I ignore him and read my book again.

 

"Hi, I'm Khun and I would like to be friends w/ you Sandy." I heard him said, but again I just stared at him boringly.

 

"I don't want to." I simply said to him, and the little boy cried so left him alone. After that I never saw him again.

End Of flashback::

 

"It's very embarrassing to say, but you even made me cry that time." He said, heads down from embarrassment. The whole student buddy gasped from what they just heard. "But I don't care, Please forgive me." He said as looked up and stared at me.

 

"Yeah Princess, he even payed us to just perform here." Leeteuk shouted, as he smiled widely. I gasped, h-he what? He payed them to perform here? I asked myself as I looked at Sulli.

 

"Well, as you can see sis. The guys who's w/ him are the Super Junior guys, they are being payed  to perform." Sulli said as I looked back at him.

 

"You don't have to make a scene here Prince, It's not your fault in the first place so you're forgiven, I appreciate your hardwork for doing this crazy stuffs." I said as I saw him smiled, I just winked at him and left, while Sulli dragged the dazed Sohee.

 

Khun's POV::

"You don't have to make a scene here Prince, It's not your fault in the first place so you're forgiven, I appreciate your hardwork for doing this crazy stuffs." She said w/c made me the happiest man on earth.

 

"You did it bro, congrats." Eunhyuk said, while tapping my shoulder. I just smiled at him in return.

 

"Thanks to you guys." I said to them, as all of them smiled at me.

 

"We're being payed here bro." Donghae said."Thanks to you, I saw the Princess in person. I was one of her fanboys yah know." He said w/c made me glared at him while he just showed me his peace sign.

 

"Don't worry bro, Your Sohee will definitely be your girlfriend soon." I heard siwon said as he tapped  Heechul's shoulder, the poor guy smiled sadly.

---

"I didn't expect you to forgive him that easily Sandy, I think the Sandy that we know is gone." Sulli said to Sandy.

 

"I told you didn't I, It's not his fault in the first place." The Princess said while chuckling.

 

---

:)

Thanks for the coMments

New readers^^

Thanks for the subscribers also..

Comments are most APPRECIATED:)