Weird Feelings

My Bratinella Girl

Jiyong's POV**

 

I was watching them from afar, on how he asked for forgiveness, on how he makes an effort for her to accept his apology, on how the whole students cheered for him, on how they giggled for they finds the guy really cute for doing it in public, on how the famous Super Junior supports him, and on how SHE accepted his apology. I really felt weird while watching them, I should be happy for the Princess since she's smiling now, I should be happy that the Jerk already woke up, less problems for me for I know he'll not doing crazy stuffs towards her anymore. But what is this feeling right now?, I felt betrayed? But from whom?, I can't explain this Weird feelings that I am experiencing right now *sigh*.

 

"Are you okay Jiyong?."Seunghyun asked me, he's my only friend in the University since both us are scholars.

 

"Y-yeah!." I replied w/ a nod. The guy smiled and tapped me in my shoulder 'What is he up to?' I said in my mind for I know, those smiles of him has a meaning. I just looked at him confusingly while he just shook his head.

 

"Lets go!." He muttered as he grinned at me and left, the confused me just followed him behind. 'This guy can be creepy sometimes' I said in my mind as I shook my head.

--

P.I.**

Dara's POV**

 

"I didn't see you after class Jiyong, where have you been?." I asked him curiously, while he is arranging some papers in my desk and looked at me.

 

"Around!." He replied and focused his attention again to the papers that he is holding. I just stared at him confused,' this is the new side of him' I said in my mind as I shook my head. 'Mood swings'.

 

"Well, that's good since I'm tired of you following me around." I said w/out thinking, I felt him stiffened and stopped what he is doing for awhile.

 

"Ah!, me too! I'm tired of following you around since I know you have a new guy who'll definitely follows you around now." He whispered but I heard it, I just stared at him dumbfounded 'What's up w/ him?, Why is he acting like this? This is not him!.' I said in my mind.

 

"What's your problem Jiyong?." I asked him, as he looked at me boringly. He is really making me crazy now.

 

"Nothing, I will just passed this papers to the President now milady." He said formally as he bowed and left.

 

I stared at his back annoyed. "Aishh!." I screamed as I pushed the folders right in my desk.

---

"What's up sis?, you looked stress?. Is it about your work?," Sulli asked the still annoyed Princess, while Sohee looked at her w/ awe 'This is the 2nd time that she's like this and as far as she remembered It was when that Nichkhun guy kissed her in the lips'.

 

"Kwon Jiyong!." Dara screamed w/c made the two jumped on their sits. "He's making me crazy." She admit, while the two girls was secretly smiling.

 

"My! My!, This Kwon Jiyong is really lucky, don't you think sis Sulli?." Sohee said while smirking, as she winked at Sulli. "First, The Princess helped her to have a job and she even introduced him to her dad!! And now?, He is making the Princess crazy." She said while shaking her head. " I really admire him for that, maybe I should ask him to teach me." Sohee said while the annoyed Dara glared at her, telling her to speak more and she'll die. Of course the scared cat shuts while Sulli laughed her butts out.

 

"Haha!, That was funny." Sulli said while holding her stomach. "Yeah Sandy, Sohee's right. What is w/ him that he can affect you like that?." She asked the Princess, w/c made the girl scratched her head.

 

"I don't know either, He's moodswings lately is killing me like I do something bad to him." The Princess said childishly, 'When he came, I think he change me' She said in her mind.

 

"You talk like he's your boyfriend already Sany." Sulli  winked at her, while the Princess glared at her friend.

---

Jiyong's POV**

 

"What's wrong Ji?." Jinah's voice wakes me up from my dazed state, she was looking at me curiously and I just scratched my head in annoyance 'That girl affects me like this?, huh! That's new.' I said in my mind. "You can tell me If you have problems, yah know!." She said to me.

 

"The Princess." I said w/c made her looked at me intently, 'There's something about this girl, she's really curious about the Princess! What's up w/ that Princess that all the People around her cares for her? Aisshhh!.' I said in my head and sigh. 'She must be really really famous'. "She's making my head aches Jin, What a spoiled brat she is." I said as I looked at the expression of the girl, Her face softened and she immediately smile widely.

 

"Just be patient w/ her Ji, you know she's just alone! She doesn't have a sister or a brother to take care of her." She said, Is that sadness in her eyes?. "Take care of her for me Ji, don't let her to be in pain coz she doesn’t deserves it." She said w/ a serious look and a warm smile before she left. 'Now that's something, she was actually asking me to take care of the Princess when in the first place they never met and they don't know each other, oh so i thought?' I said in my mind.

 

"What a lucky girl you are Princess." I said as I closed my eyes and lean on the wall .

 

"You're wrong, I'm the most unlucky girl in the world Kwon Jiyong." I think I just heard the Princess' voice, naah!! I'm just probably hallucinating! Stop thinking of her Kwon Jiyong Aigooo, I smacked my head w/ still closed eyes.

 

"So you think you're just hallucinating Kwon Jiyong?." Hearing her for the second time, I immediately opened my eyes and looked at the dazzling Princess w/ wide eyes.

 

''W-what a-re you doing here?." I asked her, voice trembling out of shock. The Princess smirked and looked at me cutely?.

 

"Wae?, Am I not welcome here in your house Kwon Jiyong?." She asked me playfully, I just stared at her dumbfounded. 'I didn't know she can actually In a place like this' I said in my mind and stood up.

 

"I-it's not like that, Y-It was just you surprised me! How do you know my house anyways? Coz as far as I know I didn't tell you." I asked her curiously.

 

"Ji, Foods ready." Jiyongs mom disturbed their oh so little moment, while Dara tried to enter their house but was blocked by Jiyong.

 

"What?, you're not going to introduce me to your mom?." She asked me like it's just a common thing to do, aisshhh this girl is killing me. What would my mom think if she saw this girl here? And before I can speak, the annoying girl is already inside our house aisshhh.

--=

Dara's POV~+~

 

'How annoying can he get hmf!.' I said in my mind and entered their house, hm! For a poor family I can say that there is quiet neat. I was busy looking around when I noticed his mom. "Annyeong Haseyo!." I said loudly, I'm sure she notice me already since she turned to me.

 

"Yes?." She asked, 'Wow he exactly looked like his mom huh'. I smiled at her and bow, when I suddenly felt a hand in my arm.

 

"She's just a friend mom!." He said, w/c made me and his mom widen our eyes.

 

"Oh!." His mom said while smiling. "What is your name just a friend of my son?." She ask me while chuckling, I chuckled also and looked at the annoyed Jiyong haha.

 

"I'm Dara Mrs Kwon, Jiyong's classmate in the University." I said as I bowed again, the old lady smiled at me.

 

"What a nice name you have there young lady, and this is the first time that my son here bring a girl in the house so I'm glad." His mom said as she looked at his son.

 

"I didn't even invite her." The annoyed Kwon Jiyong said, hearing it his mom immediately glared at him telling him to shut up. Aww, the poor guy became silent lol.

 

"Sorry about that Dara, He can be really immature at times." His mom said apologizing, I just bowed at her in return telling her its okay. "Come on join us Dara, we wer about to eat our supper when you came." She said.

 

"No thank you, its okay Mrs Kwon I already ated." I said to her, while she just looked at me disappointed. "And I am actually going home, but I decided to visit Jiyong, nice knowing you Mrs Kwon but I should go." I bowed at her.

 

"Ow, okay."She said smiling. "You can always visit us here Dara if you like." She said to me, while Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

 

```++```

To Be Continued

```++```