The Past

My Bratinella Girl

PO::

"What do you want Hyori?." Haejin tried to speak those words as he was staring at the girl who captured his heart in the past.

 

"I want to see her Haejin." The girl cried as she says those words.

 

"Trust me Hyori, she'll not like it if you'll appear just like a bubble infront of her." He said to her.

 

"How could you!!?." She screamed at him. "How could you do this to me???." She said as she sobbed harder.

 

"She's my daughter Hyori!." Haejin said.

 

"You're so cruel for stealing her away from me, I'm her mother too." She said as she tried to hit his chest hard.

 

"Maybe you're the one who give birth to her, but she despised you Hyori for leaving her alone." He said as she holds her hands tightly.

 

"I never left her, you know I never leave her." She cried. "You stoled her away from us." She said.

 

"Nonsense, why would I steal my own daughter?. And besides you can't even give her a better life." He said.

 

"And how about Jinah?, how about her?." She asked him. "She's your daughter too." She said in a fading voice.

 

"Do you really think I'll believe you??." Haejin laughed. "She's not my daughter, you cheated on me before." He accused her.

 

"I never did, I never did." She said crying.

 

"Leave, I don't want to see your face here again. Don't even bother to show yourself to my DAUGHTER, coz I'm telling you I'll make your life including your daughter jinah a living hell." He said threatening her.

 

----

"Jiyong?, did you saw my mom?." Jinah asked him breathless.

 

"No, why? Did you fight?." He asked her.

 

"No, she's nowhere to be found and I'm afraid she goes to. . ." Jinah stopped as she stared at him.

 

"Jinah?." Jiyong asked her.

 

"I'm sorry." She said as she run away.

---

"Dad, are you okay?." Dara asked her dad as she hugged him tightly." You look stressed, you should rest dad." She said worrying.

 

"I'm okay Princess, Daddy is a SuperMan right?." He said to his daughter as he pats his head.

 

Dara smiled."There's no SuperMan dad." she said to her dad.

 

"Of course there is, Me! I'll be forever be your SuperMan baby." He said kissing his daughters cheeks.

 

"Really?, then where is your Lois Lane?." She asked him, referring to her mother.

 

Haejin stiffened for awhile. "Superman can live w/out Lois Lane right?, as long as he has his Dara Park." He said smiling, while Dara smiled sadly to him.

---

"Mom,where have you been?." Jinah asked her mother. "What happened to you?, d-don't tell me you went to him?." She said trembling.

 

"I tried to have her back!." Hyori said crying,

 

"You know how cruel he is, you just keep on hurting yourself mom." Jinah said trying to not to cry also.

 

"Don't you want to see her?, your little sister?." Hyori asked her.

 

Jinah gave in, she cried."You know how much I wanted to be w/ her, how much I wanted to see her, how much I wanted to be an unnie to her, but I  just can't she's a million miles away from us mom, she don't even need us." She shouted while sobbing hard.

 

"That's not true, she needs us, she needs us." Her mom said.

 

Jinah hugged her mom. "Please mom." She said in a fading voice.

 

"I wanted her back Jin." Her mom said.

----

 

"So, this is the Kwon Jiyong that my Princess is talking about?." Mr  Park said looking at Jiyong while Jiyong is so nervous, to be infront of the great Haejin Park is really a dream come true.

 

"Yes Sir." Jiyong replied while bowing.

 

"You don't have to be formal Jiyong, you can call me uncle if you want." Haejin w/c made the guy widen his eyes. "You must be really special, This is the first time that my daughter recommend me a people." Haejin said glancing at his daughter.

 

"No sir, It would be unrespectful Sir I'm just a nobody." Jiyong said w/ his head bowed.

 

Haejin smiled, as he expected from his daughter, she's really good."Look at me son." He said to Jiyong, the guy followed him immediately. "Can you do it?." Mr Park asked him.

 

Jiyong hesitated to answer as he looked at Dara, the girl just glared at him. "Yes Sir." He said w/ a bow.

 

"Well then." Mr Park said smiling. "You will be Dara's secretary for now, just show me how determined you are and I'll promote you." He said to him.

 

"Okay sir." Jiyong agreed.

 

"After all, she would be the future successor of it after I retired, she'll be your boss! You should serve her faithfully, understood young man?." He said to him.

 

"Yes sir!." Jiyong said.

 

"And can I ask a little favor from you young man?." Mr Park asked Jiyong,

 

"Anything Sir," Jiyong replied.

 

"Can you guard this little rabbit of mine?, she's really a trouble maker you know." Mr Park said chuckling.

 

"Yah!, dad!!!!." Dara screamed.

 

"O-okay sir." He said while dara glared at him.

 

-----

2 updates:)

--LiZ