~~ Don't Say You Love Me ~~

My Bratinella Girl

Authors POV

 

 

"Did I frightened you?." Jae asked worriedly, reaching her hand w/c she quickly withdraw.

 

 

Dara stared at him w/ wide eyes, shaking not believing what she's seeing, he was actually there standing infront of her. The man who caused her so much pain, the man who betrayed her.

 

 

'Why now?.' She whispered, releasing hot tears falling from her beautiful eyes.

 

 

The guy guiltily wiped her tears away, feeling sorry that he's making her cry again. He felt like, he doesn't deserved her anymore for she was once his but he dumbly let her go. He suffered too, after realizing what he really feels for her, he just can't face her after what she'd been through because of him. He blamed himself for being a jerk, she was his bestfriend and he knows that she depends so much on him yet he choosed to hurt her.

 

 

"I'm sorry..." He said w/ fading voice, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He repeatedly said crying, hugging her. When he felt her hands pushing him away.

 

 

"Stop it!." She said, not looking at him but he knows she's hurting.

 

 

"I Love You!." He was not planning on saying it but those 3 words just slip out of his mouth, he's not regretting it though! for he was dying to say those words to her.

 

 

Dara just can't believe what she was hearing, 'He loves me? After everything? What's this? Is this  fcking games for him?.' She thought, angered was clearly seen in her eyes.

 

 

She chuckled, "Oh! right! Lies again?." She said, wiping her tears away. "You think I'll believe you again?, JAE-OP-PA!!!." She said, mocking him.

 

 

"Dee, it's....."

 

 

"I'm not the pathetic girl in past anymore Jaejoong, you can't fool me now." She coldly said and turn her back on him to leave.

 

 


NEXT DAY:

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??." Sohee dropped her tea due to shock, she's over acting again.

 

 

"I saw him last night, and he's telling me lies again." I disappointedly said to her, I saw her expression change into 'I pity you' look and I hate it, I hate it when people pitied me.

 

 

"Oh Sandy!." She cooed and hugged me, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She cried and I chuckled.

 

 

She faced me looking confused, "What?." She said, still crying. Even though she's a cry baby and nuisance sometime but she's still my bestfriend and I love her.

 

 

I bitterly smiled at her, "I'm okay bess, and why are you saying sorry when it's not even your fault?." I asked.

 

 

"It's m-y f-fault." We faced the quiet Sulli, and we're very shock on what we just saw. The great Sulli, crying? It's first time in the history for she was the type of girl who claimed to never cry infront of anybody.

 

 

"I'm sorry Sandy." She cried, "I didn't tell that he's back." She finally said.

 

 

"You knew?." I asked her and she nodded.

 

 

I smiled and hugged her, "It's fine, don't cry." I said and she stopped crying facing w/ wide eyes.

 

 

"W-what?." She chocked.

 

 

"You're not hurt or affected of his presence anymore?." Sohee asked.

 

 

"Still affected, but not because... I still love him but because of what he did to me in the past?." I nervously said.

 

 

"You look nervous, Is there someone who already replaced him in that heart of yours?." Sohee asked her teasingly.

 

 

"W-what? No." I nervously replied.

 

 

"You're getting soft Sandy, I wonder why?." Sulli grins.

 

 

"Stop it you too, let's get to class." I nervously got my bag and ran outside.

 

 


Jinah's POV

 

"Jin's, Is that you?." Jiyong's voice startled me, he's looking at me confused.

 

 

"What are you doing here outside the School?." He asked me again.

 

 

"I- ahm, I was waiting for - for s-someone!." I nervously said, looking at me intently.

 

 

"You knew someone from here?." He asked.

 

 

"Ahm! y-yeah, an old friend." I replied, and he looked convince.

 

 

'Oh ok." He said.

 

 

"Kwon!!! Let's go." A familiar voice entered my ears, and there she is 'Dara Park' my sister.

 

 

"Come on, plenty of files to review at the office and......." She stopped from talking when she noticed me.

 

 

"Annyeong Haseyo!." I bowed to her.

 

 

"Ah! Pri- Ms. she's Park Jinah." Jiyong introduced me to her.

 

 

"Oh!." She said, looking disappointed. "You look familiar, Is she your girlfriend?." She asked.

 

 

"Aniyo!." Both I and Ji replied at the same time.

 

 

She chuckled, bitterly "No need to feel embarrass anyways." She smiled.

 

 

I was about to touch her, touch her for the first time when a handsome man interfered.

 

 

"Let's talk." He said, firmly holding her hand while she was struggling to free her hand from out his grasp.

 

 

"Don't touch me!." She screamed struggling to free her hand.

 

 

"Don't touch her!!!." I stomped his foot and pulled Dara away from him.

 

 

"Who are you?." He shouted at me.

 

 

"I'm." 'I'm her sister' I thought.

 

 

"Who the fck are you, causing scenes and all here?." Finally Jiyong was awaked.

 

 

"I'm Kim Jaejoong!." He said.

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong?." Ji asked.

 

 

"Yes Kim Jaejoong, and I wanted to talk to Dara alone." He said, advancing to get near to Dara but Ji hurriedly blocked him.

 

 

"Stop it! Jae." Dara tiredly said.

 

 

The guy began to cry and kneeled infront of her, and we're too shock to utter a word.

 

 

"I love you Dee, please! please forgive me." He cried, and I can tell his serious. I look at Dara, she's cold.. her face was blank and angered eats me. It's his fault, Park Haejin's fault.

 

 

"Don't Say You Love Me when you don't mean a thing." She said and hurriedly run to her car, Ji followed her in.

 

 

I looked at the poor guy, such a short sentence yet it affected him so much.

 


Hey there friends :]

Thanks for reading...