His Back

My Bratinella Girl

Someone's POV**

 

I was looking around while gazing at the place. "It's been a long time, Korea." I said as smiled sadly. "How are you?." I said in a fading voice as I closed my eyes and reminisced the past, our past.

 

"Young master, the car's ready." One of my bodyguards voice wakes me up, I opened my eyes and looked at him as I nodded.

 

"Okay!." I said and I hop into the driver sit of the car. "Don't follow me, I will just tour around for awhile." I said as I started the engine and left the shocked guards w/ their jaws dropped.

 

"Aisshh!." The head of the guards screamed. "Follow the young master now, and make sure that he's safe. Go!!!." He shouted to the guards, the poor guards immediately followed him. "You're still the playful kid like before young master." He whispered.

 

----

Dara's POV**

 

"So, you're okay now Kwon?." I asked the boy while grinning, as he looked at me confused. I just rolled my eyes, "You are actually ignoring me for about 3 weeks now?, so I'm asking you if you're okay now?. I can't really stand your mood swings lately Kwon." I said to him.

 

"What are you talking about?, For your information Princess! I wasn't ignoring you It's just that I was really busy to play w/ you." He said w/c made my eyes doubled, how could he?, he was actually lying.

 

"Who says I wanted to play w/ you Kwon?, and FYI too you're actually lying to me .. Stop it! Will you?, you're not a good liar at all." I shouted at him.

 

"Yeah! Yeah!, think all you want .. No one can win against you in the first place." He replied while rolling his eyes, I was really annoyed so I decided to stood up and leave. "Yah!, Where are you going?." He asked shouting.

 

"To hell, wanna come?." I replied back w/out looking at him.

---

Khun's POV**

 

"Sulli!." I called one of Dara's Girlfriends, hearing me she stopped from walking at looked at me.

 

"What is it Prince?." She smugly said.

 

"I just, you know am! Am!." I can't even say that I wanted to ask if where could I find her friend, Aigoo! This is frustrating. While the girl looked at me like she wanted to devour me alive.

 

"My time's running Prince, and you know how valuable the time is for an Heiress like me." She said annoyed, she's still mad about the 'I kissed Dara' thingy, don't she?. I scratched my head, I'm so nervous.

 

"You know, I was just wanted to ask you if where could I find your friend." Yes, I said it *sigh*. She looked at me annoyingly.

 

"Who?." She asked me, ai! This girl! Is she testing me? Of course It’s Dara.

 

"Dara." I said while the girl smirked and she raised a brow.

 

"Why?." She asked me again, Ai! This girl really!.

 

"I just wanted to hang out w/ her." I said to her nervously.

 

"She's out." She said boringly. "With Kwon Jiyong." She said and I gritted my teeth. 'She's w/ that Kwon?', "Well, If you don't mind Prince, I should go." She said and smirked at me before she left.

 

"Kwon Jiyong!."

---

Jiyong's POV**

 

I'm definitely busted by her. "Why am I like this oh lord?, tell me?." I whispered in an annoyed tone.

 

"It's because you like her." Choi Seunghyun's voice welcomed me, I looked at him questioningly 'What the hell is he talking about?' I asked myself, and he smirked.

 

"It's not that bad to fall inlove w/ the Princess Ji just because she's a Princess." He said to me while tapping my shoulder.

 

"What are you talking about Seunghyun?." I asked him, He then smiled at me.

 

"How clueless can you get Jiyong, It's your feelings and you don't know about it? Or you actually knows about it but you are just in denial?. I am telling you Jiyong, spill that out now before its too late." He said w/c made me think. 'Do I really like her?.' I asked myself.

 

"I don't know Seunghyun." I said to him.

 

"You should tell her about that feelings of yours now Ji, the biggest threat is now here." He said w/c made me confused and he just winked at me.

---

Dara's POV**

 

He was actually thinking that I'll believe him?, huh! In my Kwon Jiyong. I was walking for only god knows where when I bumped to somebody, aww! I groaned in pain.

 

"Dara?." I think I just heard the Prince' voice, then I looked at him?. "Are you okay?." He asked me.

 

"Obviously Not!!." I replied as I tried to stood up, he helped me of course.

 

"I'm sorry Dara." He said while picking up my books on the floor.

 

"It's okay." I said to him.

 

"Are you sure?." He asked me again.

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

"I don't think so, let me treat you for exchange of this then." He said while smiling widely at me. 'So, he really thinks that I am dumb enough to not to notice that he was actually taking advantage of the situation?.' I said in my mind as I looked at him questioningly.

 

"Sorry Prince, I have a class maybe next time." I said to him as he looked at me disappointedly, I turned my back to him and smirked. 'He can be cute at times' I said in my mind and started my tracks.

---

Sulli's POV**

 

"You've got to be kidding me, Its not funny Oppa." I said as I glared at my grinning cousin. "And you're actually enjoying the situation now?, aisshhh!" I screamed at him as I kicked the chair.

 

"Yah!, I'm the oppa here!." He screamed back at me. "It's not my fault that my friend Jae came back here you little skunk, and besides you don't own South Korea for you to react like that." Yunho-oppa said to me.

 

"Just tell him to NOT to come near Sandy again coz I'll definitely kill him if he disturbed Sandy again." I said to him. "Once is enough." I said in a fading voice, while my oppa just looked at me.

 

"Well, I can't really promise that skunk." He said.

 

"Yah!!!!!!!." I screamed.

 

"You know he's richer than me skunk, and I can't tell him what to do you know." He said. "And he's my friend, I know he suffered a lot too."

 

"What a shame." I scoffed and turned my back to him. "Boys will be boys, that’s why I don't take them seriously, they're ." I said to him and started to leave.

 

"You can say that now skunk but once you have experience how to love you'll understand him." He shouted.

 

"Yah right!." I whispered, Fairytales? Bull! That don't exist in our world, Happy ending? Maybe! But still don't believe in it, In our world there's no such thing as fairytales or you're the one who'll choose the guy whom you're marrying w/ for the rest of your life but It's always been arrange marriage, Rich girls like Sandy is lucky enough to have uncle Haejin as a father coz uncle loved her too much for him to gave her everything.

---

 

 

A short update for now lol

Pardon for the grammars and etc

I don't really know what I was writing hehe :)

 

Yep!, Jae's back:):( lol
Ji should confess now, since you know!

Who knows what might happen

 

until then. . . . . . . . .