Start

My Bratinella Girl

"Your fired!, get that?." Sandy's maid paled when she hears her Miss say those 4 words who'll definitely change her life.

 

"B-but Miss. . ." The maid uttered, can't believe that she was fired already just because of a  simple mistake that she made. Sandy looked at her butler, like telling him to send the poor lady out of her face now, the butler immediately told the guards to send the maid out. Feeling the guards strong gripped in her arms, the girl cried and hugged Sandy's legs. "Please Miss, I need this job." the girl said crying, while a shocked Sandy just stared at her.

 

"Send her out now or you wanted to get fired also??." Sandy shouted at the guards, hearing it they immediately drag the poor lady out. Sandy sighed and fanned herself using her hand, "That was intense. " She said sitting down.

 

"But Miss, that was so mean of you she's. . . " The butler didn't even finish his words when Sandy look at him intently, then she stood up and grabbed her jacket, swaying it and settle it to her shoulder and smiled.

 

"Tell auntie Yemi that I need her down, and prepare my car I'll be out for awhile." Sandy told her butler and turned her back from him smirking.

 

~~~

     Sandy is now sitting in her car, grab her sunglasses and looked at the people in her left side. "Auntie!" Sandy called their majordoma, yeah! She called her auntie since Yemi's already there when she's still a baby.

 

"Yes, Miss?." Her Aunt replied looking at her, knowing this child already, Yumi already knows what will happened.

 

Sandy wears her sunglass and said "Tell Butler Ahn that his fired and find me again a new butler Auntie, Adios!" Sandy said living her employee w/ their jaws dropped including Butler Ahn who's about to cry.

 

"You heard our Miss right?, you're fired. " Auntie Yemi said to Butler Ahn, then leaves.

 

~~~

"You're such a bad bad girl Sandy." Sohee said grinning, while the latter just rolls her eyes.

 

"By the way girls, we have a new classmate toMs., a transferee!!." Sulli wink at the girls

 

"Really?, didn't heard about it! From where?." Sohee asked Sulli.

 

"Don't know!, but they said that this guy is very smart that's why our University gives him a full scholarship immediately." Sulli said.

 

"He must be really smart eh!, Only us! The heirs of the different Big Companies can gets in our University!." Dara said, while the two just nods their heads.

 

"Lucky him, This is an International school !." Sohee said.

 

****

    Jiyong's POV:::

             "Auntie! Auntie!." The annoying Jinah called my mother, "aigooo!  This girl is pain in the " I said to my self holding my hair, following the crazy girl. My omma just looked at her w/ a confuse expression. "Auntie!. . ." She said gasping an air. "T-the Seoul International University offered Jiyong a full scholarship. . ." she said screaming while jumping up and down

. "Isn't he good auntie?" Jinah asked my mother whose in shock, "Auntie!" jinah called my omma again. "R-really????, that's a BIG school!" my mother said happily. "And the Children of those Rich Business Man's was there too." She said while my mother joined her on jumping up and down. I just rolled my eyes seeing them "Girl's!" I whispered.

 

"Jiyong?, you're going right?." Omma asked me.

 

"No!." I said turning my back away from them, they're quiet for awhile! I know disappointed!.

 

"Why not Jiyong??, It's your chance already..you should grab it!." Jinah said in a disappionted tone.

 

"What's the point of going there when I'm already contented in our school."Jiyong said to them.

 

"What's the point??, what's the point?." She said almost shouting. "Is that really you, the genius Jiyong??" she asked. "It's the freaking SIU Kwon Jiyong, the freaking SIU whose graduates are immediately accepted by the different companies since it was one of the most Outstanding School in the world." She said to me. "You don't even know how lucky you are for having the chance to be in there Jiyong." She said walking out.

 

"You know how Jinah tried harder just to get in there Jiyong.. Don't disappoint her, it's your Big chance now Jiyong." My mother said hugging me. "Do your best son!" she said and I just nod my head.

 

****

[ SIU ]

             Jiyongs's POV***

       "WOW!!, The only word that can describe this Big School." I said to myself looking around, some students are sitting under the Big tree doing a group study maybe. When a Red car passes by him, he just stared at it until the girl whose wearing  a yellow coat on top of her uniform got out from the car who is assisting by her lady guard. "Rich kids!" He said shaking his head taking a step going in.

 

------------

      Sandy's POV***

 

       "Stay here!!." I said to my other lady guards and they just bowed in return. "Soojin your going w/ me." I said to my head lady guard slush friend and started to walk, soojin just follow me. While walking, of course I noticed the other students turned their attentions to me and bowed when I've passed by them, while me, I didn't even look at them and continue on walking, entering our class room, my attention immediately focused on the new guy. "So, his the genius transferee sulli's talking about." I whispered.

 

"You don't have to stare at him like that his mine." Sohee whispered to me, I just smirked at her.

 

"Really?." I said challenging her, knowing me! She immediately felt nervous.

 

"Yah! You know I was just joking, you're so serious Sandy." Sohee said hiding her nervousness.

 

"Well guys, by just looking at him I can tell that his not interested in any of us here." Sulli said glancing at the new guy. An amazed Sandy looked at the guy who's reading.

 

"This guy amazes me huh!, he's not interested in any of us here? Knowing that all of the students here are extremely rich except for the scholars!." I said in my mind, then looked at Sulli "Check his background Sulli." I said to her taking a sit while Sulli just nods.

 

"Sandy's really scary!" Sohee whispered to Sulli.

 

"That's why don't joke around when she's here!." Sulli said smirking.

 

               Jiyong's POV:::

       "Wow!! Their classroom is pretty big also and every table has its own laptops." I said in my mind. "The students is pretty busy, they didn’t even bother to look at me but well this is more like it", I grab the book in my bag and started to read it. Minutes passed I heard someone whipered at my back.

 

"Sandy's here!" Mir whispered to Joon, while me just turned at them.

 

"Sandy??" I asked them out of my curiousness. At first they just look at me.

 

"Yes!, Sandy Park..there!."The guy in a glasses said pointing at the girl, whom I saw awhile ago w/ the two ladies.

 

"Who is she??." I asked them w/c made their eyes doubled.

 

"Are you kidding me?, you don’t know Sandara Park??." The guy w/ a curly hair said almost  shouting while the guy in a glasses covered his mouth w/ his hands.

 

"You must be the transferee since you don't know her." Said by the guy in a glasses, I just nods my head to him.

 

"What's so special about her?." I asked him.

 

"Well, all!!" he said w/ made my eyes grew wide.

 

"Really??" I asked him.

 

"She's the Park's only Heir, Sandara Park! Daughter of Haeji Park." He said w/c made me shocked again.

"Park Haejin?, you mean the CEO of The Park's Industry?." I asked him again, of course I know him. Whose in the crazy mind will not know about Park Haejin who made Korea famous because of his intelligence.

 

"Yep!." He replied w/ a nod, amazement can be seen in my eyes looking at his daughter. "She must be pretty smart too." I said in my mind.

 

---------

"Sandy, I have his background already." Sulli said passing the paper to Sandy, Sandy immediately reads it.

 

"He's pretty poor." Sandy said to the two girls w/out looking at them. "No father, a working student. This guy's really amazes me, he is the talent that I want, I will tell dad about  this!." Sandy said.

 

"You'll help him??, how lucky he is that the Almighty Sandy is now helping him." Sohee said to her.

 

"Huh!, no wonder why uncle Jin worries about his company when you'll take over, you don't know how to choose a worker Sohee. He's the one I want." Sandy said to Sohee.

 

"I know that already, being the eldest is really hard you know that." Sohee said.

 

"Yeah right!!, how much more the Only Child like me!." Sandy said to her.

"Look at this guys!." Sulli said turning her laptop to us,, A pretty boy can be seen.

"Your boyfriend??." Sohee asked her.

 

 

"Silly, of course not!." Sulli said laughing.

 

"Then who is that??." Sandy asked the laughing Sulli.

 

"Nichkhun Horvejkul, The new transferee from Thailand." Sulli said to us "I heard his pretty smart too.

 

"Is SIU that popular already that students keeps on transferring here?." Sohee asked.

 

"Yes!, SIU is the most POPULAR UNIVERSITY here in Asia." Sandy sighed at Sohee "You're hopeless!!." Sandy said to Sohee.

 

"I know that already." Sohee sighed also.

 

***++***

thank you for those who bothered to leave a comment:)

thanks for the subscribers.

I am telling you guys,

my story ,

really~ i'm not a writer...

 

TY::