‡ Brilliant Minds

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao called for a meeting that afternoon. He became more serious about their plan, not because of what he could get if it’s a success but because he wanted the best for the younger and he can see that Luhan was the right guy for him. After their class, Tao and Luhan came over to Xiumin's place for their appointment.

“So what’s the progress?” Xiumin asked first since he’s the only one who wasn’t aware of what are the happenings at their school.

“All I know is we’re improving since yesterday.” Luhan answered then looked at the younger.

“Yeah that’s true. In fact they talked to each other already.” Tao started.

“So what’s the problem with that?” Xiumin still don’t get it. His cousin called for a meeting which seemed to be very important and alarming but they’re saying now that it’s improving.

“Sehun said that he’s confused. That he’s still unsure about his feelings for Luhan hyung.”

 “Really?!” the two older were surprised and asked in chorus.

Luhan's eyes widen as his face lightens up with what the younger was feeding them. He never thought that it will turn out like that fast. But he felt something weird about Tao’s expression.

“But he said that he’s afraid to let his feelings became deeper so he told me that he better stay away from you hyung.”

Luhan's bright expression suddenly turned cloudy. He felt down in the dump upon hearing Tao’s news. He thought they’re getting better but right now, he guessed not. Xiumin rubbed his back with comforting circles.

“We have to think for a counter attack with Sehun’s plan.” Xiumin said with all his determination to help his bestfriend.

“That’s why I called for this meeting.”

“Do you have another plan in m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter