‡ Start of Our Love Story

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost six when the doctor permitted them to leave the hospital. Luhan was still weak that he needed assistance in walking. Having his arm casted also made him difficult to move. Unlike the usual, he seemed to act normal and talk less this time. He wasn’t expecting what happened and he’s scared of the thought that he ruined their plan.

“You sure you’re okay?” Sehun asked hesitantly.

“Hmm. I’m just tired.”

Truly, Luhan was really dead beat that he can’t lift up his head and just go with the other’s support. As they got out the hospital, he was about to tell Sehun to just call a cab for him when the younger already did.

“Thank you.” Luhan thanked the other when he got inside the taxi. He was shocked when Sehun also stepped inside.

“I can take care of myself. You don’t need to send me home.” Luhan managed to speak in spite of the shock.

“Don’t imagine things. I just want to save since our house are close to each other.” Sehun explained without facing him.

Luhan just sighed and laid his back. It’s not that far but the traffic was no joke. Luhan didn’t notice it but his eyelids started to feel heavy.

“Why did you even do that? Look what happened to you.” Sehun asked the other. After a few moments, “I’m sorry.” it took him time to gather all the courage to say that words. But it’s strange that he didn’t receive any response from the other.

As he peeked at the other out of the corner of his eyes, Luhan was sound asleep. Sehun smiled upon seeing how the other looks like when he’s just a normal person. That moment, he noticed Luhan's features even more since they’re sitting closely.

“Now I know why other people like you. But for me you’re still weird, I just realized that you’re actually cute.”

Luhan was woken up by Sehun when they were near his house. When they arrived they saw an angry baozi, with its cheeks so puffy that it looked like it will burst anytime soon, in front of Luhan's house.

“Why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter