‡ Oh, Oh Sehun!

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he finished his breakfast, Sehun got his clothes from the dryer and immediately change. He can’t take the odd atmosphere anymore. Without further contacts, he left the house right away. He just took a walk to his house since it’s just three blocks away from there.

As he got home, he directly went inside his bedroom and got changed. When he was about to get his phone to call Tao, he found nothing in his pocket. It hit him hard when he remembered that he took it out from his pants when that weird guy was about to wash his clothes. He panicked even more with the thought that he needed to meet that guy again.

“Hyung! Can I ask you a favor?” Sehun rushed over Tao’s house after thinking a plan on how to get his phone back.

“What trouble did you do again?”

“It’s not like that but I consider this as a horrible one. Last night, I helped someone then I passed out so he brought me to his home. A while ago, I just found out that this guy is a really weird guy. So I freaked out and left immediately but I forgot my phone there.”

“So what do you want me to do?”

“Please get my phone back. I can’t really go back there. I promise we’ll go to the bar after.”

Tao just sighed as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and started dialling. He called several times but no one was picking up on the other line. After some failed attempts, they just decided to go to Luhan's house but no one’s home at that time.

 

●●●

 

After the long tiring day, Luhan went straight to the bedroom without even washing up. As he jumped on his bed, he felt something hard. He dug in his she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter