‡ The Weird Buddies

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Umin-hyung! I was held up by two scary guys last night.” Luhan visited his bestfriend later that morning.

“Should I be surprised? I already told you not to pass through that alley but you never listened.”

“Woah! You’re not even going to ask if some cute guy saved me?”

“What’s the point? You just already told me.”

The two flower boys settled themselves to the special corner exclusively just for them in the coffee shop owned by Xiumin's parents. They’re been bestfriends since primary school and still keep their friendship strong. Aside from their hobbies which are eating and playing soccer, the two were also similar when it comes to out-of-this-world things. People around them describe them as lively friends for you never know what will they do or say next - they’re unexpected to be exact.

“Just ask me anyway.” The deer-eyed guy insisted.

“Even if you make an expression like a cat wearing boots, I’m not going to ask you!” Xiumin makes face and stuck out his tongue.

Luhan pouted and pulled out his phone from his pocket. After some clicks and slides, he grinned maniacally which gave Xiumin goosebumps. He remembered the last time he saw that kind of smile from the other was when Luhan showed him a photo of his crush from the public bath.

“Here. Now, will you ask me?” Luhan faced his phone to the other.

“Who’s this guy and why was he sleeping in your bed?” Xiumin's eyes widen upon seeing a guy on Luhan’s phone.

“Yes! Finally you asked me! I’ve been biting my tongue to keep the story not until you ask me you know?”

“Like duh? You could have spilled the milk from the start. Why would you even wait for me to ask you?”

“You should have asked me earlier to tell you the story.”

“So what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter