‡ You?!

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

● ABstyle_Panda

Sehun-ah, I’m sorry I have an emergency trip tomorrow. Don’t worry I already contacted my cousin to bring your phone so you won’t be meeting that Luhan guy.

 

●Yehet_0412

Is that trip really important?

 

● ABstyle_Panda

Oh. By the way, your meeting place is at Café Mandoo. It’s just across the street in front of our school.

 

●Yehet_0412

But-

 

● ABstyle_Panda

(Logged out)

 

Sehun just let out a deep sigh. He can’t do anything about that and he really needed his phone. He had a feeling that something is going to happen. With his uneasy mind, Sehun went out the veranda and pull out a pack of cigarettes from his jacket then lit one stick.

 

●●●

 

“Gege you’re the best!”

“Ah hyung! Don’t call me gege! You’re three years older than me okay? And please stop acting cute!” Tao freaked out when Xiumin and Luhan screamed in unison.

FLASHBACK>>>

A few minutes after that call, Xiumin picked Luhan up from his house. Tao wasn’t expecting some visitors that day. When he heard someone knocked on his door, he immediately ran to see who it was. As soon as he opened the door, two cute guys were in front of him – his cousin with his bestfriend.

It only took ten minutes for the two flower boys to explain things and get Tao’s help. Since their childhood, Tao always take care of the older. Everytime Xiumin put on his aegyo act, there is no such thing like ‘no’ to Tao.

<<< END O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter