‡ Uncertain Feelings

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I overslept!” Sehun jumped off his bed and went directly to the bathroom. He awakened even more when the cold water touched his bare skin. It only took him an expeditious ten minutes to finish with his thing and slickly pulled on a simple shirt and jeans. Then he grabbed his bag and dashed out of the house in the speed of light. Breakfast is not his style. He arrived at school after an exactly twenty minutes of running.

“Sorry I’m late!” Sehun swung the door open and stood bent over, breathing heavily. He waited for the professor to scold him but he received nothing. ‘Strange’ he thought. He let his breathing to be at ease before he stood upright, to see only two people inside the classroom.

Tao and Luhan were having chitchat inside their classroom since their teacher wasn’t around and they’re both lazy to go somewhere else. While the younger was spilling things about Sehun, they were startled when the door suddenly opened. Their heads turned to the guy who bowed politely and they burst into laughter when the guy stood straight.

“What’s up with you Sehun-ah?” Tao asked with hilarity.

Sehun walked towards them and gave the other a blow on the arm then dropped his bag. Luhan, on the other side, only laughed slightly because his injury still hurts. Sehun’s eyes were pierced on the doe-eyed guy and didn’t notice Tao was talking to him. He snapped out from his deep thoughts when the other hit him.

“Aw! What’s your problem hyung?” Sehun asked angrily.

“Why are you staring-hmpf” Tao wasn’t able to finish his talking as the younger quickly covered his mouth.

Soon enough, Luhan finally stopped laughing and composed himself. When he looked at the two, he immediately stopped Sehun when he saw how red Tao’s face was. As soon as the younger released him, Tao ran over the window to breathe in some air.

“Are you sick? You’re not like that usually.” Tao asked with some pants between his words.

“What do you mean?” Luhan curiously questioned.

“You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter