‡ Dark Alley

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehun-ah you should go home now.” Tao said for the nth time already.

“Hyung, I want to stay here for tonight.”

Sehun is always like this. Ditching classes in the morning and drowning himself in alcohol till late at night and crawl to Tao’s house and ask if he can sleepover. He’s been a troubled guy since his parents got separated. His father left them for his other woman when Sehun was a young boy of twelve and soon, his mother killed herself in misery. From that time, he struggled to live all by himself until his aunt got him. Because she was longing to have her child, she took care of Sehun like her own son.

Three years have passed when his aunt started to get sick and unfortunately, she passed away when Sehun was at the age of sixteen. Though he got all the wealth from his family, he still lived lonely.

“I’m sorry but I have something to do later. You’re drunk, you should go home and rest there.”

Sehun didn’t have any choice but to follow his friend. He just asked for a cup of coffee to ease his drunkenness before he left. Since it’s late already and he wanted to breathe in some air, he just took a walk to his house.

“Please let me go. You already took all I have.”

He can hear some shaking voice coming from the dark alley he was about to pass by. From his position, he can see the silhouette of a guy being harassed by two bigger thugs. As soon as he heard the guy cried in fear, he suddenly ran towards them and in no time, the two hoodlums were already lying in pain on the cold ground.

Sehun was startled when someone gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter