Chapter 5- The Notion

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

7th October...

“No worries Maria, Lydia, I would take care of the kids. They will have a good experience.” I wrapped myself tighter. I was wearing a white loose three-quarter pants and a cream blouse, tucked in with a thin beige belt.

 “Yes, very fun great time!” Mir butted in and gave thumbs up. He was wearing a striped red and white collared Polo Tee, a white Bermudas and a white sneakers.

“Now I know why my boys are failing their essays...” Maria whispered to Lydia.

I placed my hand on Mir’s shoulder, not sure if he heard them though. I looked at my shoes and thought of buying a new pair of shoes. The kids screamed from inside the car asking us to hurry up.

“We should go. We should be here around 8pm. We intend to have dinner at the adoption house.” We kissed each other goodbye while Mir went to the driver’s seat. I sat beside him.

“Did you hear them? “ I asked Mir while I put on the seatbelts. I smiled as I don’t have to pull the belt as long as I used to.

“Hear what? No...” He started the engine.

“Ignore them my friend.” I patted his shoulders and turned to the kids at the back.

“Are you ready kids??Who loves Mir oppa??” All of us shouted yes including Mir.

I turned to the front and glanced to Mir sideways. He was wearing shades. Mir grinned.

“You said yes too?”

“What do you mean? Oh...I said yes to being ready.” I breathed out and looked out the window.

“But you asked that question

Please log in to read the full chapter