Learning

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

30th September...

“Ouch!!Yaaaaa!! ” Mir shouted while covering his forehead.

“Well you deserve it! How dare you read that manga of yours when you’re supposed to read the book I gave you?!” I picked the pencil case that I used to hit his head from the ground.

“It hurts. Appa...Tired...” He pouted his mouth while reading the book. I looked at him and sighed. He must be tired from all those radio shows and performances.

I leaned forward and started massaging the spot that now looks like a bruise on his forehead. He looked at me with eyes wide open, filled with questions due to my sudden action. I turned away.

“I’m sorry... I know you are tired but we got to do this. Tell you what? You read this paragraph for me and I will correct your mistake and that’s it for today. You can rest after that. “I smiled softly at him and he smiled back, brightly.

“Chincha? No. Really? OK!” I leaned back on my chair and asked him to begin. He stuttered for awhile but he was confident. I observed him and grinned. It’s been like this for almost two months.  Both of us worn out from learning from and teaching each other.

 I pity him more though. Always travelling here and there for live performances yet never did once he complained about being tired until just now. I guess he came straight from the airport. I saw his pictures on twitter just now, nyeheheheh!

“....and so the ...princh... said “You are beautiffful ma lady and I wishh to

Please log in to read the full chapter