The Seperation

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sorry you had to wait this long. The next few chapters will be quite somber but Scarlet will pick herself and move on right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Rather than dating some foreign girl, shouldn’t you be focusing on the concert instead??!”

“I’m sorry.”

“Are we giving you too much free time?? Do you know how hard it is to be at the mercy of the fans? Too strict, you’ll get sick, they’ll get angry! Too lenient, you’ll play around and they’ll get angry...”

Mir with head hung low, hands fisted tightly together; he tried to control his emotions and tolerated loud shouts from the company’s president. This morning, pictures and tabloids were posted all over the net. Pictures of him and Scarlet walking at the park and having tea breaks at cafes. Nothing explicit but those paparazzi adding information like us teasing and acting flirtatious sparked suspicion, disappointment and anger among fans. Worse, they shot pictures of them at the pool with the kids.

“Yes, we let you boys go for dates but you can never stick with a girl for too long, remember? We need fans to buy our tickets and if they’re upset, who will?? If we can’t even pay back the cost of the concert, how can I pay you? You’ll be out of job! Get it?”

“I do. I’m sorry.” Mir apologised softly.

“Sorry is not good enough. Don’t ever meet that girl, not until you completed the World Tour. I will ask a representative to calm the fans down saying that it just a rumour and she is just your English teacher. As for you Bang Cheolyong, I suggest you work hard for this concert just like your other group mates, the last thing you want to do is to let your fans down during the concert.”

“Yes sir,”

“I don’t get you really. Personally, this girl is not worth all these scandals. She doesn’t even have a nice body or a pretty face. Heed me, it will not last long, you’re still young, your feelings might not be real. She might even be playing around with you just for the fame. There is a lot to consider.”

A tear fell onto Mir’s cheeks. His ears burned with anger. Those words he said about Scarlet, he could never accept it. He felt like bashing the president but he stood still, thinking about how his actions would affect his loved ones instead. He shut his eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter