Eavesdropping

Scarlet, Sunshine and Muffins
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone looked at him all silent for a while and started laughing loudly. I continued grinning while playing with the water with my legs.

“Dude, this guy is funny. He speaks like our lil brother.” James laughed. Jasper laughed even louder.

“Omg,this is so funny! I can’t breathe,I can’t breathe....hahahahaha!” Jasper wrapped his arms around his belly.

Sasha swam to Mir and asked “Did you get any stickers for spelling before Mir oppa?”

Mir scratched his head and smiled. Sasha laughed and swam back to her spot.

“Sasha, boys, that’s enough. Let’s be nice to our new instructor here. “

Mir looked at me and frowned.

“No parents here. Leave please.”

I stood up and walked to him. “I’m not a parent. I’m your student.”

“You’re old. Don’t lie.”

“I am your student you . Get to know your job well before bossing people around.”

“Old and fat. Not my student. Leave.”

“What did you just say? That’s it. This is crazy. I’m just trying to lose weight and learn swimming from someone who can speak English fluently and I get this?? A country bumpkin who judge people at first sight. What are you staring at? Too complicated for you? Then eat a dictionary that might help. Bye kids, enjoy your class!” I pushed his shoulders and walked away. I need to talk to Adam, fast.

--------------------------------------

“Hyung! You can’t do this to me!” Oh? That must be Mir. I placed my ears

Please log in to read the full chapter