A Big Step

Ghost Of You

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Soo kept slowly moving her lips towards Jess. She was so excited that Sooyoung was finally about to kiss her. But just as their lips were about to touch they heard a knock on the door.

 

Soo stopped. "Just ignore it, please just kiss me." said Jess.

 

Soo smiled before moving her lips towards Jessica again. Then there was another knock at the door.

 

Sooyoung gave Jess a quick kiss on the forehead. "You better see who's at the door."

 

"Why didn't you kiss me like you were going to?" Jess asked.

 

"Because I don't want to rush our first kiss."

 

Jess smiled at her. "Oh I see well I'll just see who's at the door, it's probably just someone trying to sell something and then after that you can kiss me." Jess smiled.

 

She opened the door to see Krystal standing there.

 

"Hi Sis." Krystal said.

 

Jess then punched Krystal on the arm. "Ouch what was that for?"

 

Jess whispered into Krystal's ear. "Soo was just about to kiss me until you knocked on the door."

 

"Oops sorry." Krystal said apologetically.

 

"Why did you come over, I told you that Soo was helping me babysit."

 

"I know but I really wanted to meet the girl that you've fallen in love with."

 

"Hey don't say anything about that to her cause she might freak out if she thinks I've fallen in love with her already."

 

"Don't worry I won't tell her." said Krystal.

 

"Well you're here now so I guess you should meet her but just think about what you say before you say anything, okay. Because she's probably not ready to meet any of my family yet but I can't exactly make you leave now."

 

They walked into the lounge room. "Um Soo I'd like you to meet my sister Krystal."

 

Soo got up out of the sofa to greet Krystal. She gave her a kiss on the cheek before. "Hi nice to meet you."

 

Jess stood staring at Soo with open.

 

"Nice to meet you to Soo."

 

"Why are you standing there like that?" Soo asked Jess.

 

"Hey Krys let's go get some drinks and snacks from the kitchen."

 

Krystal started to walk towards the kitchen. 

 

"I'm standing here like this because you just gave my sister a kiss on the cheek. You haven't even kissed me on the cheek yet." Jess pouted.

 

"Does your sister know anything about us?" Soo asked.

 

"She's knows that I really like you."

 

Soo smiled at her before Jess's face and then giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. Jess beamed a smile back at her.

 

Krystal was watching them from the kitchen. Wow the way they look at each other, I was worried that Jess might be in for a world of hurt if this was a one sided love but it looks like Soo likes Jess just as much, thought Krystal.

 

"I'll be back." Jess said as she kissed Soo on the cheek.

 

Soo smiled at her before going to check on Sunny.

 

When Jess reached the kitchen she punched Krystal in the arm again. "Ouch.. yah would you stop doing that I already said that i'm sorry." Krystal protested.

 

"Well you deserve it, don't you know how much I want Soo to kiss me and just as she finally goes to do it .......you!.. oh my god Krys what bad timing you have." Jess sighed.

 

"I'm really sorry, hey she seems to be okay with meeting me. Like she doesn't seem upset about me being here." 

 

"No I'm surprised, I thought she might not be ready to meet you yet but she seems okay with it." Jess smiled.

 

They took the food and drinks out to the lounge room where Soo was sitting on the sofa.

 

"I'm guessing you might be hungry?" Jess asked Soo.

 

"Yes I'm starving." Soo smiled as Jess passed her some food.

 

"Soo's got a problem with food." Jess said to Krys.

 

"Oh really what's that?"

 

"She never stops eating it." Jess laughed.

 

"Hey I don't eat all the time just most of the time." smiled Soo.

 

"So how's the babysitting going?" Krys asked.

 

"Sunny's fast asleep I think we must of worn her out at the park." Soo said.

 

"I thought she was being really quiet I didn't know she had fallen asleep. She's so cute." Jess smiled.

 

They continued to talk and when Soo finished eating she reached for Jess's hand and held it.

 

Jess looked at her with a big smile on her face. She couldn't believe that Soo was holding her hand with Krystal being there. Jess then moved herself over even closer to Soo and rested her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"You know you're going to fall asleep now." Soo said.

 

"I promise I won't."

 

"Last time you put your head on my shoulder you fell asleep really quickly so don't make a promise you can't keep." Soo joked.

 

Jess then Soo's hand. "Okay I won't promise you then but I'll try not to okay?"

 

"It's okay if you're tired you should really have a sleep then."

 

She seriously continues to melt my heart with her sweetness. She really is acting like she's my girlfriend now even though she's not ready to make us official. I just want to shout out to the world that I have the most beautiful girl in the world. I wonder if she'll ever want to make us official, Jess thought.

 

"So Krystal is there anything you should be warning me about your sister. Like could you tell me all of her bad habbits?" Soo asked.

 

"I don't have any bad habbits."

 

Krystal burst out laughing. "That's so not true Jess."

 

"Don't say anything Krys." said Jess.

 

"Jess let your sister talk I want to hear about your bad habbits." Soo smiled.

 

"Fine." Jess said as she let go of Soo's hand and then crossed her arms in a huff.

 

"Um is that one of her bad habbits she has a quick temper." Soo asked.

 

"Yep." Krys smiled.

 

"Yah you two, it's not pick on Jess time you know."

 

They both laughed at her.

 

"Well she loves sleeping and gets grumpy if you wake her up to early in the morning."

 

"Yeah I noticed that she loves to sleep." Soo said while smiling at Jess.

 

"Oh and she's lazy."

 

"I'm not lazy." Jess disagreed.

 

"Jess seriously you can be really lazy at times."

 

"Only sometimes." Jess said.

 

Soo could tell Jess was feeling uncomfortable with them talking about her bad habbits.

 

"Thanks for letting me know Krystal but I don't need to know anymore bad habbits. I guess I can find them out for myself."

 

"No problem." said Krys.

 

Soo looked at Jess. "Don't worry Jess I know you've got way more good habbits than bad habbits." she said as she grabbed hold of Jess's hand.

 

Jess Soo's hand with her thumb and stared dreamily at her.

 

Soo felt like her heart was about to jump out of her chest. She looks so cute right now, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to resist her, Soo thought. She makes my hormones jump all over the place. I want to make out with her so badly right now.

 

Soo stared back at her for a short time, she then leant in and gave Jess a kiss on the cheek. "You're so cute."

 

"Cute how'd I go from beautiful to cute?" Jess asked.

 

"Your beautiful and cute." Soo smiled.

 

Just then Sunny woke up and began to cry because she wasn't at her house.

 

Soo raced over to her. "It's okay Sunny, did you wake up and forget where you were?"

 

Sunny nodded her head.

 

"Would you like a cuddle from me?" Soo asked.

 

"Cwuddle pwease Aunty Soo."

 

Soo gave Sunny a cuddle.

 

"Sunny would you like a drink or something to eat?" Jess asked.

 

"Me thirsty pwease." she said so Jess went to get her a drink.

 

"Do you know Krystal?" Soo asked Sunny.

 

"Yes know me Kwystal."

 

"Would you like to come sit on the sofa with us so you can still watch the movie?" Soo asked.

 

Sunny nodded her head then held Soo's hand while they walked to the sofa.

 

"Hi Sunny, I haven't seen you for a few weeks." said Krystal.

 

"Hello Kwystal. you miss me?"

 

Krys smiled. "Yes I missed you."

 

Soo sat down next to Krystal then Sunny climbed up and sat on Soo's lap. Soo looked at Krystal and smiled. "She's so cute." said Soo.

 

"I know too cute. You're so good with kids are you an aunty already?" Krys asked.

 

Jess handed the drink to Sunny and then she sat down on the other side of Soo.

 

"No my sister hasn't got any kids yet. She's got a boyfriend but I think kids are still a long way off for her."

 

"Well you'll make a great mum some day." said Krys.

 

"Um I guess I thought I might have kids early cause I married quite young but...... I..... well.....um....." 

 

"It's alright Soo I know about your wife and I'm so sorry that you lost her so young. It must be so hard for you."

 

"It's hard, really hard but your sister here has made it a whole lot easier for me." Soo said as she grabbed hold of Jess's hand.

 

Jess smiled at her. 

 

Then there was a knock at the door. "Maybe that's your mum." said Jess.

 

"Maybe mummy, I stay here and wait with Aunty Soo." 

 

"Okay I'll see if it's your mummy then." said Jess.

 

Jess opened the door and greeted Jooyeon. Then they came to the lounge room.

 

"Hi baby." said Jooyeon.

 

"Hello Mummy."

 

"We can go home now. Did you have fun?"

 

"Yep me had ice cweam. I ball play, I slide and I swing." Sunny said happily.

 

"Wow you have had a busy day." said Jooyeon.

 

"Yep and Mummy can Aunty Soo come play over my house?"

 

Jooyeon laughed. "Well maybe Soo and Jess can look after you another time then you can see Soo again."

 

"Okay Mummy um tomorrow?" Sunny asked.

 

"No baby not tomorrow." said Jooyeon.

 

"You can come over again soon Sunny." said Jess.

 

They all walked to the door to say goodbye to Sunny and Jooyeon. Sunny gave them all a kiss and a cuddle before they left.

 

"Um I need to get going now too." Soo said to Jess.

 

Jess looked at her sadly. 

 

"Hey don't forget that I'll be seeing you tomorrow night. I'm going to teach you how to cook remember." said Soo.

 

"I know but." Jess looked to see where Krys was but she was right next to them. "Um I'll walk you to your car."

 

"No you stay here with Krystal, it's okay I can walk myself out."

 

"Um I really need to go to the toilet. It's been great to meet you Soo and hopefully I'll see you again soon." Krystal said.

 

"Yes and it was really nice to meet you too. Maybe Jess could organise for us to catch up again soon." 

 

"Sounds good,  um bye." Krys said as she walked off to the toilet. She didn't need to go but she wanted to leave Jess and Soo alone in case they wanted to kiss.

 

"Do you really need to leave now?" Jess asked.

 

"I need to go see Yuri."

 

Jess pouted at her.

 

"Jess please don't be sad I'll be back tomorrow."

 

"But you didn't get to kiss me." Jess said sadly.

 

"It just wasn't meant to be today but we'll be all alone tomorrow night won't we?"

 

"Yes just you and me." 

 

"Well we'll finally be able to kiss then." Soo said as she pulled Jess in for a hug.

 

"Thanks for coming over today and helping me with Sunny. She really loves you and I don't think I could of done it without you."

 

"That's okay she's so cute, I really had fun looking after her." Soo said as she pulled out of the hug.

 

"Bye Jess." she said before kissing Jess on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow."

 

"Okay bye Soo." she said as she waved and then watched Soo walk to her car and drive off. She then shut the door and Krys walked back out cause she'd been watching from around the corner.

 

"Yah you." Jess said as she walked over and punched Krys in the arm once again.

 

Krys rubbed her arm. "Oh my god just how many times are you going to punch me today."

 

"I'm sorry but I didn't get my kiss and I really wanted my kiss." Jess said sadly.

 

"I went to the toilet so that you two would be alone."

 

"I know but she still didn't kiss me."

 

"I'm sorry Jess but hey you were right, I really do like her and I just know that Mum and Dad will really like her too." said Krys.

 

"I know she's amazing right?"

 

"Yes she is but I was surprised to see her holding your hand and kissing your cheek with me here."

 

"So was I, I mean I didn't think she would be ready to do that in front of you but it feels like we're almost a proper couple now." Jess said happily.

 

The sisters continued to talk a while longer before their Mum came to pick Krys up and take her back home.

 

 

Soo and Yuri..........

 

 

"Hi Soo, come in." said Yuri.

 

"Yul you'll never believe it but I think I might be considering starting a real relationship with Jess." Soo said with a smile.

 

"Oh my god really? That's great Soo."

 

"Everything just feels so right with Jess and I know that you're happy for me to start a new relationship but what about other people?" Soo asked.

 

"Honestly Soo the people that matter in your life would be so happy for you. So don't worry about what anyone else might think."

 

"I nearly kissed Jess today."

 

"Nearly well why didn't you?" Yuri asked.

 

Soo explained the nearly kisses to Yuri.

 

"It was so frustrating I was so close to kissing her and I really wanted to kiss her so badly but it just didn't happen."

 

"So you wanted to kiss her that bad huh?"

 

"Yes and she really wanted me to kiss her before I left but her sister was still in the house and well I didn't want to rush the kiss. But now I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to kiss her." said Soo.

 

"Well what's stopping you from going to see her now and kissing her?"

 

"Um nothing I guess.......... oh my god nothing. I've got to go Yul, I love you." Soo said before giving Yuri a kiss on the cheek.

 

She drove immediately to Jess's house and after she parked the car she ran upstairs and knocked on the door.

 

Jess opened the door. "Soo." she said excitedly.

 

"Um is Krystal still here?"

 

"No she went home."

 

"Um is anyone else here?" Soo asked.

 

"No it's just me, why?"

 

Soo stepped inside the house and shut the door behind her. She then gently caressed Jess's face. 

 

Oh my god did she come back to kiss me, Jess wondered. Please just kiss me Soo, I want to kiss you so badly right now.

 

Soo then leant in and gave Jess a quick kiss on the lips. She looked at Jess briefly before placing her hands on Jessica's waist and pulling her in even closer.

 

Soo then interlocked her hands with Jess's before meeting her lips for a long romantic kiss............