A Crush?

Ghost Of You

 

Hi there, I know it's been a LONG time (many years) since I've updated but here it is. Hope you enjoy the new chapter. That's if there's still any readers left out there lol.

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Look I'm really sorry but I don't think I'm ready to introduce you to my family as my girlfriend yet." Soo explained.

Jess gripped her phone tighter before anxiously asking. "Why not Soo?".

"I just.... well I just don't think I'm ready quite yet." 

"Not ready!! What do you mean not ready!!!" Jess snapped back in reply before Yoona gave her a look of what the hell are you saying that for.

"I mean.. um... that's okay Soo, I completely understand whenever you feel you're ready to is okay with me". Jess tried to say caringly.

"Are you sure? Cause you sounded pretty angry with me just then." Soo questioned.

Soo had no intentions of hurting Jess. She just knew she wasn't ready to show Jess off to her family yet. She had shared so many precious memories and milestones with her beloved Fany and all of her family. Having Jess in her family home just didn't feel right for her at this stage.

Jess took a deep breath out before saying. "Yes I'm sure and I'm sorry if I sounded angry. I must be still tired from last night and all the amazing moments we shared". She looked over at Yoona as if to say, see I'm making Soo's feelings my priority and not my own.

Soo was reminded of all the pleasure she felt during their love making and it made her long for more.... before snapping herself out of her lustful thoughts of Jess and thinking of her precious Fany again.....

"Soo.... are you still there?"

......"Yes Jess I'm still here." said Soo

"Are we still okay? Like are you still happy to be my girlfriend?" Jess asked nervously.

"Of course Jess, it's just I've taken some big steps and would like to go back to some smaller steps for now."

"Okay Soo I told you I wouldn't make you do anything that you're not ready for. I'll wait until whenever you're ready, okay."

"Yes, thank you for being so understanding my beautiful, cute and incredibly hot girlfriend." Soo said playfully.

"You're welcome y." Jess teased.

Sooyoung giggled cutely.

"So you'll come over and see me tonight after dinner with your family right?"

"If it's not too late I will."

"It doesn't matter how late you are cause you need to stay here the night with your new girlfriend." Jess said happily.

"Okay Jess how could I possibly turn down an offer like that." Soo said with a smile on her face.

"Bye y." said Jess.

"Bye my beautiful, cute and hot girlfriend." Sooyoung said before ending the call.

 

Jess sat happily before she noticed Yoona glaring back at her.

"What?? What did I do wrong?" Jess asked.

"I just had a conversation with you about how you'll treat Soo differently now that she's your girlfriend and look you already snapped back her." Yoona said.

"But I realised what I did then made up for it." Jess protested.

"Jess please.............. please just think about how you need to handle this relationship moving forward. She's delicate and so vulnerable right now and well, will you please just try to take the very best care of her."

"Wait!! I see what's going on here! You like her don't you?" Jess raised her voice.

"What?" Yoona said looking puzzled.

"You like Sooyoung, as in you LIKE like her and you want her for yourself!" Jess stated angrily.

"Oh my god Jess. Would you listen to what you just said. It's crazy talk." Yoona replied.

"Is it really crazy talk? I came here to talk to my bestfriend about how the girl of my dreams asked me to be her girlfriend and about how we actually made love to each other and well this is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and all you can do is rain on my parade. Just admit that you want Soo for yourself!" Jess snapped.

Yoona then gave Jess a big hug. "I'm sorry Jess if that's how I've come across to you. Believe me I am over the moon that you have found someone like Soo. I've never seen you this happy before. I wish only the best for the two of you but I'm just so worried about Sooyoung...... Like if you take it too fast you might risk losing her. There's still a lot that poor girl needs to get over and work through. I remember when Fany use to tell me about all their future plans and dreams they had before she was diagnosed and well I think she still needs time to move on from that ..... I don't think that Soo is ready to keep moving so fast in your relationship. I mean it wasn't that long ago she was sitting in this library reading your book to her dead wife. I'm not only thinking about Soo but you too, I want her to be your happily ever after but just slow it down a bit, that's all I'm trying to say. And no Jess I don't want Soo for myself. If you must know I've kind of got a small crush on someone else right now."

"Oh my god really, I'm so excited for you. Who is she?" Jess said.

"Well it's actually Soo's best friend."

"You like Yuri?" Jess asked.

"Yes I was hoping that maybe the four of us could all get together again soon." Yoona smiled.

"I'm sure that can be organised for you. Wow! Looks like we could be double dating soon." Jess said excitedly.

"I said I liked her that doesn't mean that she likes me." Yoona replied sadly.

"Besides my Sooyoung, you're one of the most beautiful girls in the world. She'd be crazy not to like you." Jess grinned.

Yoona smiled back at her.

"And well...  I guess I can kind of see what you're trying to say about not rushing things with Soo. So I'll try my best to slow things down a bit."

"Well I'm glad you listened to me and understood what I was trying to say. Thanks Jess." said Yoona.

Hmmmm ..... if only she knew who my real crush was. I mean I would like to get to know Yuri better, she seems really nice and there's no denying just how beautiful she is but she's not................

 

Yoona thought about her real crush for awhile before thinking...... my heart has not yet recovered from all the love I felt for........

 

That night at Sooyoung's parents house

 

Sooyoung was greeted by her family.

"It's been too long my sweetheart." said Mrs. Choi

"Yes we've missed you." Mr Choi announced.

"I've missed you all too and I plan to see you a lot more often." Soo stated.

"I hear you've been a bit busy with a new friend." Sujin said cheekily.

Soo looked at her surprisingly.

"Ah... what have you heard?" Soo asked sheepishly.

"Nothing." Sujin grinned.

"Well since at least one of you has somehow found out I have a new friend... I guess I should let you all know about her."

"So you've made a new friend that's wonderful." Mrs. Choi chirped in happily.

"But is she only just a friend Soo?" Sujin teased.

Sooyoung gave her sister a disapproving look.

"Hey Soo don't be upset. I'm just teasing you. I am just so happy that you have a new friend and that Yuri tells me how happy you are together." Sujin said.

Yuri of course I should have known she would have told Sujin thought Soo.

"Happy together? Are you telling me that you're dating someone Sooyoung." her Mum quizzed.

"I.... ah ..... I guess it depends........... well would you be angry with me if I was?" Soo wondered worringly.

"Of course not sweetheart it would make us so happy to see you find some happiness again." her Mum said with a smile.

Her Dad said caringly. "Sooyoung, we have seen you at your happiest and also at your most saddest with the love of your life Fany.... but ... when the love of your life is no longer here anymore then the huge hole in your heart just can't be filled until you find someone else who is worthy to fill it. Now I can't say that your new friend is worthy of your beautiful heart but if this friend is bringing you such happiness then that's a pretty good place to start." 

Sooyoung was so glad to see the support her family were showing her but something just didn't feel right for her. It was at that moment that she started to feel disgusted in herself for having with Jessica. What was I thinking she thought. Only a sicko would think about having with someone so soon after their wife died, she kept torturing herself with many, MANY guilty thoughts. Maybe I only want Jess for and it's purely a physical attraction and nothing more. It's been so long since I've been intimate with my Fany that I just needed to feel that type of feeling again. I must have been longing for it......I think..... well I think I may have just used Jess.... how could I do that to someone ...........I'm such a user ...... wow...... I'm such a terrible person.

"Soo!! ......Soo!!" Sujin called out to get Soo's attention.

Sooyoung looked at her sister.

"Are you okay? You seem like your mind is a million miles away." said Sujin with concern.

......"I'm feeling a bit sick actually. Sorry everyone but I need to go home and lie down."

"You can just lie down here." her Mum said.

"I know.... thanks but I really want to be in my own bed. See you all later." Soo said before taking off.

Her family all just stared at each other in confusion.

 

Back at Soo's house

 

Soo took her clothes off as fast as she could before jumping in the shower and scrubbing herself with soap as hard as she could. I'm a dirty, a disgustingly dirty and very bad person, she kept telling herself over and over. I'm not having with anyone EVER again unless it's you my precious Fany she said as she saw the image of her late wife looking at her through the shower screen.

 

Meanwhile at Jessica's house

 

Jess had been busy doing lots of writing for her book when Krystal arrived.

"Yah you always have the worst timing." Jess said dissappintedly. 

"Wow, love you too sis." Krys said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, it's just I've finally been writing for my new book and I was on a roll with it." she said excitedly.

"That's great news because you've had writers block for so long."

"I know right but this new story is just flowing so easily now and well I'm just so happy." she beamed.

"Should I leave now cause I don't want to stop your writing flow since it's finally all coming together."

"No it's fine I needed a break anyway. Also I wanted to fill you in on the latest with Soo and I."

"Did you forget that I already know about your lustful night together." Krys said while poking her tongue out teasingly.

Jess smiled back at her before telling her about Yoona's conversation with her and the change of plans with Soo not wanting her to meet her family yet.

"So how did it make you feel when Soo changed her mind?"

"I was really upset but then Yoona keeps saying I need to take things more slowly so I guess I need to consider that and not take Soo's change of mind to heart. I know she's my ONE and well I'll do whatever it takes to keep her."

"Can't believe my sis is saying she has found her 'One' I mean it's not like I've heard that thousands of times before with all your other ex partners." Krys said sarcastically.

"Look I know............ I know I tend to say it too often and too quickly in every relationship of mine but believe me this time it's different." Jess stated.

"Well there is one thing obviously different this time. You're actually putting her first before your own needs. That's a miracle in itself." teased Krys.

"Not you too. Yoong said the same thing. I'm not that difficult of a person you know." she said grumpily.

"Jess you are quite the princess, you've got to admit at least that much. You always want things your way and normally get it your way until your partners can't put up with your demanding ways any longer! You annoy them so much that they start to do very hurtful things to you just to get back at you and then they move on."

Jess just stared back at her sulkingly.

"But... now I'm seeing a completely different side of you and that's great. Sooyoung is bringing the absolute best out in you and well that's how you know you're in a great relationship. Sure your relationship has only just begun but already there's been so many selfless acts from you." Krys explained.

Jess was happy to hear that and then admitted. "Well I guess I can be a little princessy at times. Maybe I'm finally learning from all my mistakes.... or maybe I'm just so captivated by Soo that I only want what's best for her and ............I've just fallen so hard and don't want to risk losing her."

 

Back at Soo's house

 

Soo had finally gotten out of the shower and packed her luggage bag with some of her belongings.

"Okay Fany-ah it's time for us to start our new life together." she said while smiling before grabbing the bag and her car keys............