You Lead I'll Follow

Ghost Of You

 

 

 

 

Hi Readers,

Thanks to all the subscribers and also the upvoters on this fic :)))  Hope you enjoy the update!!

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Soo then gently rubbed her thumb back and forth a couple of times over Jess's lips. She looked into Jessica's eyes once again.

 

Jess felt herself being completely mesmerized by Soo. Please kiss me, please just kiss me already, Jess thought to herself.

 

Soo took a step closer to Jess and leant in to kiss her but stopped just before their lips met. She then turned around and took off to the lounge room.

 

Jess scooped another spoonful ice cream out of the tub and put it in Sunny's bowl. "There's some more for you, I'll be back in a minute."

 

"Thank kou." Sunny smiled.

 

Jess went to see Soo who was standing in the lounge room facing away from her. Jess walked towards her then stood in front of her, she could see tears rolling down Soo's face.

 

Jess started wiping Soo's tears. "I was really hoping that you were going to kiss me in there."

 

Soo looked at her. "I wasn't going to kiss you."

 

"Oh okay but I just wanted you to know that if you wanted to kiss me, or hug me, or hold my hand or anything else like that then I'd be more than happy for you to do it."

 

"I wasn't going to kiss you and I don't want to kiss you okay." Soo snapped at her.

 

"alright I heard you loud and clear." Jess said feeling upset as she went to walk back to the kitchen.

 

"I'm sorry Jess."

 

Jess then turned back to face her.

 

"It's just I've never kissed anyone else besides Fany before. Sorry for saying that I don't want to kiss you when that couldn't be any further from the truth. I really do want to kiss you but I'm not sure if I'm ready yet."

 

Jess walked to her. "Soo whenever it is that you feel you're ready to kiss me........ well please just kiss me okay?"

 

Soo smiled at her. "Okay."

 

"It's just you're the one that's going to have to make the moves with us because I don't want to make you do anything that you're not ready to do. Like I said before I'm happy for you to do any of those things with me but I won't force it on you. I'll just wait patiently for you, okay?"

 

"Yes okay but I could really use a hug right now." Soo said with a smile before pulling Jess in close to her. They happily shared a long hug.

 

Sunny then walked up to them and tugged on Jess's jeans. "It gone now Aunty Jess. It all in here now." Sunny said while pointing to her tummy.

 

"Oh good girl Sunny." Jess smiled at her as she pulled out of the hug.

 

"Where did you say all that ice cream went?" Soo asked Sunny.

 

"Here, it go here." Sunny pointed at her tummy again.

 

"Oh so it went here did it." Soo said as she began to tickle Sunny on the tummy.

 

She began to giggle. "Looks like Sunny is ticklish Aunty Jess."

 

Jess smiled. "Sure looks like it."

 

Soo tickled her once again and Sunny giggled even more this time. "That make me funny Aunty Soo."

 

Soo and Jess laughed at Sunny's cuteness.

 

"How about we go to the park now?" Soo asked Sunny.

 

"Yes park pwease." Sunny clapped her hands with excitement.

 

"Alright so we need to take the ball with us. Would you like to take anything else to the park?" Soo asked.

 

"Sunny's bunny come." she raced over and grabbed her new bunny.

 

"Okay looks like we're ready to go now." Jess smiled.

 

They started walking to the park. Soo held one of Sunny's hand while Jess held Sunny's other hand. 

 

"Jess let's swing Sunny in the air."

 

"Okay." Jess smiled.

 

"We're going to count to three and the we'll swing you in the air, okay Sunny?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes swing fun."

 

"Okay here we go." Soo said. "One and two and three." Soo and Jess called out before swinging her up into the air as they walked.

 

"Weeeeee!!!" Sunny called out happily. "Pwease again?" she asked before they swung her again. They swung her a few more times before they reached the park.

 

Sunny jumped up and down excitedly when she saw the swings and the slide at the park. "Me swing, me slide?" she asked.

 

Soo and Jess took her to have some fun on the slide and swings. After awhile. "Oh I'm so tired now." Jess complained.

 

"Oh poor baby here come sit on the other swing and I can push you as well." Soo smiled.

 

Jess happily sat on the other swing as Soo began to push her. "Don't push me too high."

 

"Okay I'll push you high then." Soo grinned to herself.

 

"No Soo I said not high."

 

"Okay little baby I won't push you too high."

 

"I'm not a little baby." she protested.

 

Soo just smiled at her. Oh my god you're so cute Jess, she thought to herself.

 

"I think it's time for us to play with the ball now Sunny." said Soo.

 

"Yay play ball time." said Sunny happily.

 

Soo helped Sunny off the swing before offering her hand to help Jess get up.

 

"I'm not a little baby Soo, I can get off the swing by myself."

 

"Okay fine you obviously don't want me to hold your hand then."

 

"No wait..... um I really can't get off this swing by myself." Jess smiled at her.

 

Soo smiled back at her and offered her hand once again which Jess gladly excepted this time. She pulled her off the swing but she still held onto Jess's hand as they walked over to Sunny.

 

Jess couldn't wipe the smile off her face. Wow she's actually holding my hand. Oh my god Sooyoung you have completely stolen my heart. My heart flutters when she hugs me and again now while she's holding my hand. Like if she kisses me I think I might pass out, thought Jess.

 

"So are you ready to catch the ball?" Soo asked Sunny.

 

"Yep catch me Aunty Soo."

 

Soo smiled at her before letting go of Jess's hand and grabbing the ball. Once she had the ball she looked back at Jess who was pouting at her.

 

"I won't be a second Sunny." Soo said before she walked to Jess. "Hey why are you pouting?"

 

"Because you let go of my hand."

 

Soo smiled at her. "Ah I see, well I promise that I'll hold it again later, okay?"

 

"Okay." Jess smiled brightly.

 

"Come and play ball with us?" 

 

"I'm not very good at it." said Jess.

 

"You're only playing with me and Sunny. It doesn't matter if you're bad at it."

 

"Ah okay I'll try." Jess said as she walked closer to Sunny with Soo.

 

"Put your arms out Sunny and I'll throw it to you." said Soo.

 

Sunny held her hands out before she threw the ball gently to her then Sunny caught the ball.

 

Soo clapped her hands excitedly. "Good girl Sunny that was such a great catch."

 

"Me ball catch good." she smiled proudly.

 

"Yes you did." Soo smiled back.

 

"Okay Sunny you can throw the ball to Aunty Jess now." Soo said.

 

Jess just stood there waiting.

 

"Aunty Jess arms put out pwease." 

 

Soo laughed.

 

"What?" Jess looked at Soo.

 

"You have to put your hands out to catch the ball." said Soo.

 

Jess put her hands out but in a weird way so this made Soo laugh at her again.

 

"Why are you laughing?"

 

"Jess seriously you can't catch the ball with your hands like that." Soo then stood behind Jess and put her arms around Jess so that she could grab her arms and put them into the right catching position. "See that's how your hands should be."

 

"Oh um could you maybe just stay there with your arms around me for the rest of the day." Jess smiled.

 

Soo grinned at her before letting go of Jess's arms.

 

"Okay Sunny I'm ready to catch the ball now."

 

Sunny then threw the ball at Jess but she got scared of the ball and turned away from it.

 

Soo giggled before picking the ball up and taking it to Jess. "Feel this ball Jess it's soft and weighs nothing. It won't hurt you."

 

Jess grabbed the ball and felt it. "But it could still maybe hurt me."

 

"It won't hurt you and if by some chance it does I'll look after your injury okay." said Soo.

 

"Okay." Jess said as she reached for Soo's hand and held it.

 

"We're playing catch Jess so why are you holding my hand?"

 

"Because I just had an urge to hold your hand." she smiled.

 

"I thought you said that I would have to make all the moves?"

 

"You already made the hand holding move, so if you do something once with me then that means I can do it too." Jess explained.

 

"Oh really, so if I kiss you once then you'll be kissing me however many times you want after that?" Soo asked.

 

"Yep that's how it works." Jess grinned.

 

Soo smiled back at her before Sunny walked over to them. "No hold hands we need ball catch pwease."

 

Jess and Soo both laughed. "You're so cute. Okay get ready and I'll throw you the ball." said Jess.

 

Sunny stood back and put her hands out. "This how hands to ball catch Aunty Jess."

 

"Ah yes I'll remember that for next time." Jess smiled at Sunny. "Okay I'm going to throw it now." she then threw the ball but it landed directly in front of her feet.

 

Soo laughed so loud.

 

"Yah you don't laugh at me." Jess yelled.

 

"I'm sorry Jess but that looked just so funny." Soo continued to laugh.

 

Sunny then ran up to Jess. "You made a funny." Sunny giggled.

 

"Oh so you're going to laugh at me too." Jess said to sunny.

 

"Yes Aunty Jess throw ball bad."

 

Soo fell to the ground and couldn't stop laughing.

 

"Hey you smarty pants come over here and show me how to throw the ball then."

 

Soo tried to stop herself laughing then walked up behind Jess but she couldn't help it she let out another giggle.

 

"Soo it wasn't even that funny."

 

"I'm sorry for laughing so much Jess but that really was funny."

 

"Well stop your laughing and show me how to do it."

 

Soo grabbed hold of Jess's arms from behind and showed her the throwing motion. They continued to throw the ball with Sunny for about ten minutes. Jess managed to throw a couple of good throws but most of them were bad.

 

"I think we should go home now so we can have a drink. Are you thirsty Sunny?" Jess aked.

 

"Me thirsty yes." said Sunny.

 

"Me hungry yes." said Soo with a smile.

 

"Wow it's so unlike you to be hungry." Jess smiled back at her.

 

"Me too hungry yes." said Sunny.

 

"Okay let's go home then." said Jess. "Now who's hand would you like to hold, my hand or Aunty Soo's hand?"

 

"Um Aunty Soo hand pwease."

 

"Okay, I really want to hold Aunty Soo's hand too." Jess smiled at Soo.

 

Sunny grabbed hold of Soo's hand and then Jess grabbed her other hand.

 

"Wow it must be my lucky day to have you two holding my hand." Soo smiled.

 

"Yes wucky day." said Sunny.

 

Soo and Jess smiled at each other.

 

Once they got home they headed into the kitchen for food and drinks. When they finished....

 

"So would you like to watch a movie now Sunny?" Jess asked.

 

"Movie pwease."

 

They all went into the lounge room. Soo sat down on the sofa while Jess helped Sunny pick out a movie.

 

"Mermaid pwease Aunty Jess."

 

"The little mermaid it is then." Jess said as she put the dvd on to watch. Sunny sat down near the TV. Jess grabbed a cushion off the lounge for Sunny to rest her head on. Sunny then laid down on the floor with her head on the cushion.

 

Jess walked back to the sofa and grabbed another cushion. She then placed the cushion on Soo's lap before lying herself down on the sofa and resting her head on the cushion that was on top of Soo's lap.

 

"Are you right there?" Soo asked.

 

"Oh do you mind if I lye on you like this?" Jess asked.

 

Soo smiled at her. "No I don't mind."

 

Jess then turned over so that she was lying on her back and she stared up at Soo.

 

"Why do you keep staring at me like that?" Soo asked.

 

"Because you're so beautiful and I find it impossible not to stare at you like this." Jess grinned.

 

"Well I know how that feels because I've been finding it hard not to stare at you too."

 

"So does that mean you think I'm beautiful?" Jess asked.

 

Soo smiled at her and then gently her face. "Yes I think you're very beautiful."

 

Jess smiled after hearing Soo's words. Jess continued to stare up at Soo while Soo stared back at Jess. After a few seconds Soo began to move her head closer to Jess's.

 

Soo kept slowly moving her lips towards Jess. She was so excited that Sooyoung was finally about to kiss her. But just as their lips were about to touch they heard a knock on the door............