Is This Love

Ghost Of You

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Soo then interlocked her hands with Jess's before meeting her lips for a long romantic kiss.

 

"Wow." Jess said as she looked at Soo smiling. "That was so worth waiting for."

 

"I'm so glad I came back to see you tonight. Would you mind if we kissed some more before I go home?" Soo asked.

 

Jess smiled at her. "I wasn't going to let you leave without kissing me some more anyway."

 

Soo smiled back at her before their lips came together for another long kiss. They spent the next half an hour kissing and talking but mainly kissing.

 

"I really should get going now." said Soo.

 

Jess pouted at her. "Do you really have to leave now?"

 

"I don't want you to get sick of me. Don't forget I'm coming over tomorrow night anyway."

 

"I'm not going to get sick of you." said Jess.

 

"Well if you're not going to get sick of me then could we maybe kiss some more?"

 

Jess smiled and wrapped her arms around Soo's waist before sharing another long kiss with her.

 

 

Yuri and Sujin.......

 

 

Sujin knocked on Yuri's door.

 

"Hello, come in."

 

"Hi Yul, can I ask you something about Soo?"

 

"Sure."

 

"She said to give her some space so I did but she hasn't called me for about a week now and I'm getting really worried about her." said Sujin

 

"Well the good news is that you probably haven't heard from her because she's been busy spending time with a new friend." Yuri smiled.

 

"A new friend, who?"

 

"You don't know her It's a girl she met at the library. Her name's Jessica and I got to meet her last night. She's really nice."

 

"Is she just a new friend or is it more than that?" Sujin asked.

 

"I'll tell you so that you won't be worried about Soo but please don't let her know that I told you."

 

"I promise I won't say a word to her."

 

"Okay well yes they're friends but it's kind of developed into more. They're not officially a couple but I think they will be soon." Yuri explained.

 

"Oh my god really.... that's the best news ever."

 

"But it's really hard for Soo she's really fallen deeply for Jessica but at the same time she feels guilty because of Fany so she's been trying to fight her feelings for Jessica as well."

 

"My sister was the perfect wife to Fany and she was so deeply in love with her that I didn't think she would ever be interested in anyone else again."

 

"I think we all thought she wouldn't be able to move on but her meeting Jessica was kind of like destiny."

 

"What do you mean?" Sujin asked.

 

"Soo was at the library reading Fany's favourite book and Jess sat at the same table as her. Jessica is actually the author of Fany's favourite book and if that's not destiny then I don't know what is."

 

"Wow that does seem like fate. So she's an author um do you think she has good intentions with Soo like you don't think she'll hurt her? I don't know how much more pain my sister could take after Fany's death."

 

"Well I don't know Jess that well but she's gone out of her way to try and get Soo to do things again. They've been out to dinner and they went to the movies and Soo even had a movie night at her place last night." Yuri explained.

 

"Really, well I'm happily surprised cause it looked like she was going to stay home talking to Fany for the rest of her life."

 

"She told me that she realized it wasn't healthy for her to pretend that Fany was still alive but she still talks to her photo sometimes but I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

 

"At least she's not acting like Fany's still alive because that was so heartbreaking. Has she been back to the cemetery?" Sujin asked.

 

"Ah no she hasn't. Jess wants to go with her, you know to say hello since she's Fany's favourite author but because Soo's got strong feelings for Jess I think she feels guilty about taking Jess there now."

 

"So much has happened with Soo since the last time I saw her. I wonder why she hasn't told me about Jessica?"

 

"It's because she feels bad. She's worried everyone is going to judge her and think she's horrible for moving on from Fany and starting a new relationship with someone else."

 

"But that's silly because all of us want her to be able to move on. She's still so young and she's got her whole life ahead of her."

 

"Hey do you remember that look in her eye she use to get whenever she looked at Fany well it's back again except now it's whenever she looks at Jessica." Yuri smiled.

 

"Wow I came to see you cause I was so worried about Soo but thanks to you I'm feeling like I don't have to worry so much. I really would like to meet this Jessica though."

 

"Sujin I really don't think it'll be long before Soo will want you to meet her anyway." Yuri smiled.

 

 

Jess & Soo........

 

 

The two of them hadn't been able to keep their lips of one another.....

 

"Okay I know I keep saying it but I really should go home now otherwise I'll end up kissing you all night." said Soo.

 

"I don't have a problem with that." Jess grinned. "You know you could sta..... um okay I'll let you go home but we'll be doing more kissing tomorrow night." she said to cover up that she had nearly asked Soo to stay the night. She would love for Soo to stay the night but she knew that Soo would not be ready for that step yet.

 

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then." Soo said before giving Jess one last hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

 

Once Soo drove off Jess went straight to her office to continue writing her new novel.

 

As soon as Soo walked into her house she gave Yuri a call to tell her the exciting news about their first kiss and the many others that followed.

 

After talking to Yuri she headed to her bedroom. She slowly approached Fany's photo and picked it up. She then slumped herself on the bed and looked at the photo.

 

"I was feeling so happy like over the moon happy but now looking at you all I feel is guilty. Help me Fany-ah...... you said you wanted me to find someone special again but....... I bet you didn't expect it to be this soon."

 

"Are you feeling hurt up there in heaven." Soo said as she looked up. "I didn't really cheat on you though, right? Like I kissed someone else for the first time besides you but you're not here with me anymore."

 

"I'm sorry but I really, really enjoyed it........ Aish! Fany is it really okay for me to feel so happy when your dead." with those words she began to tear up.

 

With a face full of tears. "Can you give me some kind of a sign........ Do you really hate me right now because I can't stop thinking about my kisses with Jess. I could of kissed her all night....... Fany please just give me a sign....... do you hate it when I kiss her......... please Fany........" she said before lying her head on her pillow and taking a long time to drift off to sleep.

 

 

The next day.......

 

 

Jess was talking to Krystal on the phone :

 

"I'm warning you, do not pay me a surprise visit tonight okay?" Jess joked.

 

Krys laughed. "Well why would I when all you would do is punch me."

 

"But seriously Krys, I'm so excited that's she's coming back over tonight."

 

"Now that you two are kissing, does that mean you're official?"

 

"No we're not official and I don't think that's something I would ask of Soo yet. You know I think it needs to come from her." said Jess.

 

"So will you bring Soo over to meet Mum and Dad soon?"

 

"Ah I just don't know..... like I want to show her off to everyone but how do I know when she's ready for that?"

 

"Yeah I'm sorry Sis but I don't have the answer to that."

 

After they finished talking Jess went to have a shower and got herself ready before it was time for Soo to come over.

 

She opened the door for Soo who had her hands full with grocery bags.

 

"Oh here let me take those for you." said Jess.

 

"No it okay I'll take them straight into the kitchen." she said as she did exactly that. She put the bags down on the bench then turned around to face Jess.

 

"So you let me in without smelling me, so I must smell good huh?" Soo grinned.

 

"If I don't let you inside then how can I get that kiss from you that I so desperately want." she smiled.

 

"Oh you want a kiss, um do you want it here." Soo said as she grabbed Jess's left hand and kissed it.

 

"No not there."

 

"Okay well how about here." Soo said as she placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

"Nope." Jess said as she shook her head.

 

"Hmmm must be here then." Soo then kissed her on the cheek.

 

Jess looked at her. "Stop teasing me you know exactly where I want the kiss." she smiled.

 

Soo gently placed Jess's hair behind her ears and met her lips for a long sweet kiss.

 

After their kiss they both smiled at each other. 

 

Jess looked at all the grocery bags on the bench. "and just how many people exactly are you planning on feeding tonight?" she joked.

 

"Just two." Soo smiled.

 

"Well it looks like you bought enough to feed the whole street."

 

"Someone thinks they're funny don't they?" Soo grinned.

 

"I'm not trying to be funny I'm just stating a fact." she said before she started to look through the bags.

 

"Oh I need to put the ice cream in the freezer." said Soo.

 

"Yay you bought more ice cream." she smiled happily before Soo took it out and put it in the freezer.

 

"Okay so we're starting simple with steak and salad. So let's start with cutting up everything for the salad." Soo explained.

 

Soo got the carrots out first while Jess put the chopping board on the bench and grabbed a sharp knife.

 

Jess started to chop the carrots.

 

"Stop! oh my god Jess you'll cut yourself if you keep trying to do it like that." Soo said alarmingly.

 

"You're angry at me already and I only just started."

 

Soo Jessica's face. "I'm sorry, I'm not angry at you Jess, I was just worried you were going to hurt yourself." she said before giving her a cute kiss on the nose.

 

"Oh well can you show me how I should be cutting them?" Jess asked.

 

There was a loud clap of thunder outside.

 

"Lucky I got here before the storm came." said Soo.

 

"Well I don't know about that, I think you would of looked super y if you got caught in the rain especially if you were wearing a white t shirt." Jess grinned.

 

Soo laughed. "Really super y huh?"

 

"Yep."

 

"Anyway back to the carrots." Soo said before standing behind Jess and putting her arms around her so she could reach the knife. She put her hands around Jessica's on the knife. "If you hold the knife this way it's safer okay." said Soo.

 

"I don't think it's safer when you have your arms around me and your hands are on top of mine."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I'm finding it joyfully intimate." said Jess.

 

Soo smiled to herself. "Well ignore your feelings of joyful intimacy because I'm trying to make it safer for you so you don't cut your fingers off."

 

"Okay I'll try."

 

Soo then showed her the safest way to cut the carrot. Jess began to try cutting it.

 

"See you're already the carrot cutting expert." Soo smiled.

 

Jess smiled. "Okay I'll try it by myself now." Soo took her hands off the knife and Jess tried to cut by herself. She cut one of the carrots up. "Look how good I did it." Jess beamed.

 

Soo was still standing behind Jess. She grabbed the knife off Jess and put it down on the cutting board. Soo then held some of Jessica's hair to the side, she then leant in and kissed Jess's neck softly.

 

She continued to place gentle kisses along Jessica's neck.

 

"Oh Soo that feels so good."

 

Soo slowly ran her hands along Jess's shirt until both her hands cupped Jessica's s.

 

"Do you want me to take my hands away?" Soo asked.

 

"No, no please no just leave them there as long as you want." 

 

Wow she's touching my s I don't know if i can control myself much longer, thought Jess.

 

Soo then let go and put her hands up inside Jessica's shirt and placed her hands again on Jess's s. She began to kiss her neck while fondling her s.

 

Oh my god you're driving me completely wild, Jess thought to herself.

 

"Soo you can take my bra off if you want."

 

"Are you sure?" Soo asked.

 

"Yes please just take it off."

 

Soo undid Jess's bra and placed her hands back on her s. She began to tweak Jessica's s.

 

"Oh Soo."

 

After a few more seconds Jess spun herself around and smashed her lips against Soo's passionately and they began to kiss wildly.

 

"Can I please touch you Soo?"

 

"Yes." she managed to get out while she was panting.

 

Jess then put her hands up inside Soo's shirt and began to fondle her s.

 

Oh my god this feels so good. I really want to make love to Jess but.......... and then it hit her. What the hell am I doing. Fany hasn't given me a sign yet. How can I make love to Jess so soon after Fany's death. I'm a bad person, I really am a bad person, she thought.

 

Then Soo just froze and tears began to fall. Jess looked up at her face. "Soo what's wrong?"

 

"I'm sorry I can't do this. I just can't." she said before grabbing her bag and heading to the door.

 

"Please Soo don't go. Let's just talk about this."

 

But Soo continued to the door and opened it.

 

"Soo please, just stay here. It's pouring out there and the storm hasn't finished yet."

 

Soo took a step outside the door.

 

"Please Soo I'm really sorry, I should of known you weren't ready yet."

 

"This isn't your fault Jess. It's me, I'm the bad person here not you." she said as she ran down the stairs and to her car. She then drove off.

 

Oh my god what was I even thinking. I shouldv'e stopped myself, of course she's not ready to make love yet, Jess thought.

 

Soo drove straight to the cemetery. She got out of her car and ran through the heavy rain until she reached Fany's grave.

 

"I'm sorry baby, you don't want me to move on yet do you? This is your sign right....... this storm is you sending me a sign to not move on right?" Soo said before falling to her knees.

 

"I'm crazy about her Fany and you hate me for it don't you?" she said before a big of lightning hit not far away.

 

"See i'm right that was another sign wasn't it. You said you wanted me to move on but was that just a big lie? Fany- ah please!!........"

 

The thunder clapped loudly, the rain continued to pour down heavily and the lightning strikes continued to get closer.

 

"Are you scared that I'll forget about you....... because I could never forget about you, okay? Never........" she then burst into tears.

 

"I promise that I'll never forget you even if I have fallen in love with Jess." Oh my god I've actually fallen in love with Jess, she thought..................