This Love

Vmin Drabbles

It's Show Champion 10th birthday, and of course as an performing artist, an rising rookie on top of that, Bangtan is having a special performance on the music show. They are going to cover Shinhwa's This Love and T.O.P. The members are so anxious and nervous that they are going to do a cover performance for such a big sunbae, but they also can't contain their excitement.

After things have been settled and they're doing their dance practice routine. One orange haired boy is literally cannot keep his eyes of a certain member. Taehyung watch as the said boy rolls his body effortlessly to the rhythm of music and he's having a hard time to tear his eyes off him.

"Yo, earth to Taehyung-hyung." said Jungkook as he waved his hand right in front of Taehyung face to gain his attention.

"Huh? Oh. Sorry, Jungkook-ah. What was it again?"

"I said, are you going to come down of the car or not? The other hyungs are already running off to the dorm and you're dozing off again."

"Ah.... yes, yes. You go first, Kookie. I'll catch up later." said Taehyung. He saw the maknae nodded and gone to catch up to his hyungs.

 

It's the day of the performance and the members are scattering around in the waiting room. Taehyung joins Jungkook as the maknae is rehearsing the dance move again, still not quite getting the move yet. At the corner of his eyes, Taehyung sees a glimpse of black hair are watching them intently, and it was none other than Jimin.

He watch them both intently, and helping them, well Taehyung on the most part.

"No, no. It's not like that, Taehyung-ah. It's like..... here let me show you. Like... this... Got it?" said Jimin, correcting Taehyung, as he showed the him the correct way.

"Like.... this?" asked the orange haired boy, trying the move again.

"Yeah!" said Jimin, clapping happily while smiling. 

They tried again, but now, Taehyung's inner devil are giving him ideas, is to suddenly put his hands on Jimin's crotch. Which takes the said boy completely off guard and a bit. It is a fortune that Jimin's reflexes are fast enough to block the intruding boy's naughty hand. He stutters about the camera to remind Taehyung about the existence of the almost forgotten cameraman filming them for Bangtan Bomb material.

The filming continue throughout the 'little' incident, Jimin is now sporting a , thanks to a certain orange hair. And as they continue rehearsing the dance again, Jimin noticed that he's not the only one to have a little something to take care about later, and he can't help to notice and staring at the uncomfortable hands covering it.

A glance to Taehyung's now darkened eyes, Jimin is gulping nervously while trying to make an excuse to escape. While a certain white haired rapper are lost in his own world.

 

As the camera stop rolling, Jimin tries to run for protection from any of the hyungs, but a hand is quick to catch him by his waist and drags him out of the waiting room.