Morning Cuddles

Vmin Drabbles

It's always times like this when Taehyung enjoys the best. The way how he sees Jimin's angelic face as soon as he opened his eyes in the morning.

The way Jimin chest rise and fall with each intake of breath, the way the soft hair bounce softly as he unconciously moved closer to Taehyung to seek for more warmth, the way the rays of sunshine peek shyly and illuminates the older face and making him looks so angelic, the way his face scrunch up a little from whatever his dream was, it's all so precious to Taehyung.

 

The only moment of bliss before the start of yet another hectic schedule for the day.

Watching Jimin asleep right next to him has become a new hobby of Taehyung. The only time when he can freely observe the other's features and avoiding being creepy at the same time, and falling for the older more and more every day.

He reach forward and brush the bangs that was covering the older face, and moved to place his hand on his cheek, and smiling softly as he saw Jimin snuggle closer to his hand.

 

Taehyung watch as Jimin's eyes fluttered open as he tried to sink in the situation, tiny hands going straight to rub on his eyes.

"G'Mornin..." mumbled Jimin, voiced rough and laced with sleepiness as he tried to sniffle a yawn that comes right after.

"Morning.." replied Taehyung as he lean forward to peck on the smaller man lips, and pulling him for closer, which Jimin happily obliged.

Jimin placed his head on the crook of Taehyung neck, enjoying the warmth the other emitted as he feels one of the younger hand make his way to settle on his waist and the other one is currently his hair. The affectionate, soothing action and the comfortable warmth from Taehyung's body is more than enough to lulled him back to sleep. He did tried to fought the urge of sleep, but it doesn't really work out as he feels eyes flutters close and submitting himself to sleep once again.

Taehyung feels the now slow and evening breath on his neck and pulls away from Jimin carefully, enough for him to take a look at Jimin's face and chuckled lightly as he saw that the older has fell asleep once again.

He moved his hand on Jimin's hair and join the other one on the older waist as he pulled him even closer and closed his eyes.

 

And let's just say when the members really need to wake up a couple of hours later, they didn't even have a heart to wake the two of them. Even the managers.