95line Runway

Vmin Drabbles

Bangtan is currently having a break of their filming of Boy In Luv Japanese Version MV, and Jimin is bored as hell. He saw the cameraman filming them and suddenly, it give him the most absurd and yet entertaining idea ever. But, hey, it would be a good addition of Bangtan Bomb, Jimin thought.

"Taehyung-ah~~~ Kim~~ Tae~~ Hyung~~" singsong Jimin as he skidded over to where Taehyung stand.

"What is it, Jimin-ah?" asked Taehyung.

"Let's have a 95line Runway!!" said Jimin a bit too enthuistically, and the other members interest are being poked.

"Runway?" asked Namjoon, amused.

"Yea hyung! It will be a good addition to our Bangtan Bomb" said Jimin, excitement written on all over his face.

'Runway, huh......'  thought Taehyung as an idea pops out on his mind.

"OK. Call!"

"YEAY!! Kim Taehyung you're the best! I know you'll agree with me!"

"Wait, what's the concept?" asked Taehyung.

"Playful, but y. Being a tease, or something like that." said Jimin, and soon as he said that, the camera start rolling. And the smirk on the younger face went unnoticed as the elder walks. And as Taehyung fell into the concept almost immediately, Jimin's doomed.        

Everyone in Bangtan has already know about his not so secretive bit of affection for Taehyung, and the younger do too, as he always in one way or another to pull a blush out of the older face. And that's actually happening right now. Right when the camera rolls and it would be watched by ARMYs around the world.

They start out playfully, like they're just playing around and the camera starts rolling and record them (which is true on the most part), and all of the sudden Taehyung did something that Jimin didn't expect. 

Because, the younger is ing doing a wave next to him, and Jimin feels something that he's probably not supposed to, but Taehyung's breath fanning on his ear and neck are not helping at all.

Jimin gulps.

And unfortunately that little gulp doesn't went unnoticed, but Jimin wills himself to keep calm, and telling himself that there's no way Taehyung would do that on purpose, but when he glance at Taehyung as they went back, he smirk. And yeah, Jimin is literally freaking out.

He manages to keep his face straight, but when they go again, Taehyung did it again. But this time, the younger boy drag his palm over his shoulder, with that little snap of his hips which goes unnoticed, and this time, Jimin didn't dare to look at the camera. Suddenly finding the floor fascinating and wanted to dig a hole and buried himself in it at the same time.

Hoseok notice the look on Jimin's face and decided to walk up and gave Jimin a time to breath, because Namjoon is nothing but amused at them both to think anything else. He made a mental note to thank his hyung later. On their final walk (because the cameraman gave a little fuss of the camera's battery will be out soon), Yoongi has a decency of being a sass and walk up in front and pushes Taehyung and Jimin aside to pose his infamous killer smile for the final moment of the camera.

And Jimin never been grateful to Yoongi for actually parting him and Taehyung apart because who knows what's on the younger boy mind.

As the camera stop rolling, Jimin blatantly stared at Taehyung in his supposedly killing stare, but it was more like a sulky puppy, and Taehyung just smirk.

He walks to Jimin, and the elder walks back until his back met with a wall. And while Jimin was distracted, the younger leans into his ear and speak in his oh so y deep voice.

"We'll deal with your little problem later at the dorm, Jimin-ah." said Taehyung as he ran a ghostly finger on the elder crotch and nip on the elder's ear.

"." muttered Jimin as Taehyung walks away like there's nothing happened while Jimin's face now are in a deep shade of pink.

 

Jimin never thought that his idea of a little runway will goes like this. At all.