It's Awkward

To Catch A Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was awkward now to say the least as I listened to SooRyun ramble on and on about how attractive JungKook was. If she had any idea of what he really was...I just feel bad that she'll never be able to be with him. I really don't know how to break the news to her, so I think for now I'm just going to let it be. If I was being honest, my mind was still reeling from last night and I'm still in disbelief. Demons in Seoul? It sounded ridiculous and yet here I am with an ancient tattoo on my wrist and a devilishly handsome boy as my "slave."

'So you think I'm devilishly handsome, huh?' I practically jumped out of my seat at the voice in my head. I completely forgot TaeHyung could read my thoughts. 

'OKAY NEW RULE! You cannot read my thoughts during school or at home, at any time at all, period. I know you can turn it off, because I've never once heard your thoughts as I won't if I ignore you. Therefore...STOP COMING INTO MY MIND!'  Stupid bastard. I know he's doing this just to toy with me. He can ignore my thought's just as easily as I can ignore his. 

"SeulMi why do you look startled?" I looked startled? Well  if only you knew what's been going on. I gave an impish smile and waved her off. I was fine and I would figure out a way to cope with my new...predicament. "I'm fine ChangMi, anyway do you think you'll try to get JungKook's number?" I'll always go along with ChangMi. She's my best friend after all. I don't want to see her hurt, but I know it'll be impossible to garner JungKooks attention. Nevertheless I'll still encourage her because that's what true friends do. They support each other no matter what.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, JungKook made his way into the lunch room and took a spot at a table with six other guys including TaeHyung. I bet they're all demons too. I saw ChangMi light up with glee at seeing her crush and saw her start to smooth down her hair and skirt. She looked cute, she always did, so I don't know why she'd be getting self conscious now. "Should I go over and talk to him?" I stared at my best friend like she had three heads. She would willingly enter the lions den? Props to you girl. Props to you.

"It can't hurt can it? The worst that will happen is they'll tell you to go away. " I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just stating the facts. ChangMi didn't seem to care however because the next thing I know she's cutely sauntering over to the lions den. How does this girl do it? I should prepare myself in case I have to save her from hell. 'Hahahaha wow that was a great pun. Demons and hell, ahh why am I so cleaver sometimes? '

Some time passed as I watched ChangMi, she seemed to be fairing quite well. She was smiling and getting smiles back, well from everyone except TaeHyung and JungKook they seemed indifferent. ChangMi handed them a piece of paper and all to quickly came back to her original seat across from me. She sat down and looked at me completely still before squealing in delight!

"Don't make plans for Saturday, SeulMi-ah, we're going to go swimming with BTS! It was weird though, once I mentioned your name, V jumped at the chance to go and urged the others. I'm just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter