Invitation

A very different starting

"You're acting weird after you went out with that guy Sulli" Jessica was talking with Krystal but Krystal was still thinking about the last sentence he told her."Because I've you"

"What's wrong with you? You're not in your right mindset"

"Eh? Me? No...is just that I'm thinking about something important" At first the whole family nodded their head but they suddenly was curious about Krystal's last sentence. "Did that boy tell you something erted?" Mrs Jung had randomly spoke what's on her mind. "Omma don't be ridiculous, he's not that kind of person that I know. But he did something that has made me flustered"

"Then what did he say to you that made you think of him?" Both of her sisters had egged her to make her them. "When I asked him why did he've my card, he said because he...had.....sigh...me" Krystal had to force her last sentence out. "Jessica asked that boy to come tomorrow, we shall meet the boy"

"Appa why do you want to see him?" Krystal didn't expected stuff like this to happened. "To see whether what does that sentence mean to him and to you"

The next day

THe three girls were waiting for their target to appear, but why were they hiding? Because they wanted to surprise attack the boys. "Did saw at the corner there's three 'gigantic' mouse there?" Sooyoung pointed out the corner that the girls had hide away." Who are you calling a mouse!" The girls rushed towards the boys' side."The one who answered my sentence"

"You! Forget it, our point here is you! Tonight dinner at our house, address Krystal will give plus the timing too. You cannot reject because our father request it" The girls left after saying what they had to say. "Sulli don't go, is a trap"

"Hyung if I don't go, there will be no peace to ourselves"