fortune teller

A very different starting

"Tell me again why are we here?"Jessica couldn't believe her parents dragged her to see her fortune."We're bringing three of you to see your lovelife, we just wanted know why is your lovelife so bad. You guys didn't even have a boyfriend in ages"The girls looked at them like what the heck?"Just come in"

"Sshh! I know what you're here to ask for marriage right?"The fortune teller calculated what they wanted to ask."Yes!"They were getting excited except for their daughters, they placed a stack of cash on the table and the fortune teller eyes brighten up and started to calculate it."Apparently they don't have a boyfriend because they were picky"The girls' ears perk up and wanted to scold the fortune teller but was stopped by their parents."This what I meant-I haven't finished my words. You girls are just waiting for your dream guy,but let me tell you.Time isn't ripe yet,you won't be able to meet them until something happen."

"All I know is that,you're saying rubbish. I'm leaving!"The girls left and left the parents dumbfounded."This is a very creepy destiny for them"The parents sat down back hearing the sentence."How creepy is it?"

"Have you ever heard of Romeo & Juliet,Heloise & Abelard,Pyramus & Thisbe?"The fortune teller asked back them."We only heard of Romeo & Juliet"They answered."Listen carefully, these three couples have something in common. Their love ended up tragically,from what I calculated their love will come back to them.Which means history will repeat but the ending wouldn't be like the past."

"Do you mean they get married?"This was their biggest concern."There are some answers that you've to search,anyway all I can say is until here.please leave"Theygot up and left but they didn't know their daughters heard everything."Unnie if this is true shouldn't we find them first?"

"Krys there are million of people out there, how can we find them?"Tiffany asked back her."You'll find them soon!They're connected for centuries just to wait for this fate, I wondered what would happened?"