Confession

A very different starting

"I know there are times that I maybe a jerk to you or even a scumbag to you, that day I was speaking from the bottom of my heart" Sulli started to rush all his words out. "Yeah~ If that's all you wanted to say then, I'm leaving" Krystal couldn't even bothered what actually he's saying. "Jung Soojung! You're the dumbest person I seen! All the affection I had given you was all real plus there's something I had meaning to tell you but I didn't had a chance to say it"

"What's so important that keeps me from walking away from your life?" Krystal was sick of guessing what Sulli had been trying to tell her. "Ok... I won't talk anymore, I'll show you" Sulli began to give Krystal a card, where she was shocked to see and a ring where it glows when the ring glows, whenever Sulli's ring is near her ring. "Stop! I see where is this going already and I need to think about this before speaking to you"

"But...."

"Sulli seriously, this isn't a normal joke you had been telling. It's someone I wouldn't want to meet in a thousand years and that person is you. I mean my soulmate is you, I still cannot believe it. So I'm going to think about this first"

"A fact that you wouldn't want to be true......."