A new start

A very different starting

The three of them was on their way to their way but they were suddenly attacked by...water bombs!."Yah! You Chois really have nothing to do"The three of them were completely soaked."Of course we've things to do,but making of you girls is the priority,hahahahahah!"The Choi brothers walked away after having fun."Unnie if they were our fated one wouldn't it be funny?"

"It's not FUNNY!"Jessica and Tiffany shrieked at the thought of it."I was just joking only, but isn't he really handsome to look at?"Krystal was in love at one of them despite of their pranks."You need to see a doctor, Krys"Both of them left Krystal dazed at there."Unnies wait for me!"Krystal had to chase them back.When they went in,they were everyone's attention.The worse was guys were starting to pester them."You guys looked hot in your wet uniform"Everyone was whistling at them."Ssul go there and saved them"

"Why me?"The hyungs were pushing him."You're good in handling in this situation"

"Whatever"His rolled his eyes."I think you chose the wrong seat"He started to pull them out of the seat and made them looked like clowns,he dragged Krystal out of there."That wasn't in the plan"They were dumbfounded but couldn't care about it."How many times have I told you to bring extra uniform?"Sulli eyed at Krystal."Why would I worried about this,when you're taking care of it."Then they started their little making out session right outside the washroom."So is this for today?"Sulli pointed out the fact about their session."Are you expecting somemore? I think you forgot we're just each other playdate."

"Then what if I asked you to become mine?"Sulli put on a serious look."I'll think about it first if you behaved like the a normal guy"

"Then I've to make you like the one I am, there's extra enough for your sister"Only only with Krystal Sulli was acting like a gentleman."Have to go now or hyungs will kill me"