revealed I

A very different starting

"Why are you girls here?"The boys were just going to enjoy their peaceful lunch."To annoy you"They just simplify their reason."For the record,we got no busi-"

"What a coincidence that the six losers were here"

"Losers? Hah! I thought you were the loser here Kang Jiyoung"Krystal didn't even bothered looking at her."Jinri you dumped me for someone like her? She's worse than I expected"Everyone expected Sulli to explode but instead he did something no one expected-something that he did everyday but not at a time like this."shcbicbdicgcbikudi"

"This is just a warning to you,first no one calls me by the first name and next I hate people who insult Krystal"Sulli just shoved his lunch in her face and use the infamous-splash water on your face."Urgh!"She ran away like she got beaten up by someone."You should have done it long ago Sulli"

"I didn't dump her! She's the nutcase woman and thought I was her boyfriend urgh~"Sulli felt disgusted by the memories with her."Whatever the case we're leaving but thank for  helping us"Jessica was really well-known for her iciness and once again she flatly thank someone,but Sulli never thought to found out a little secret of Krystal.

"Oh......my......god.....Isn't this the one......"