chaotic dinner

A very different starting

"....."Nobody dare to even speak seeing such a tense atmosphere."Why are you three here?"The eldest of the three was disgusted by the appearance of them."Do you even think we want to come here?Tsk"Taeyeon started rebuked."Then don't come!"The three girls started to gesture them out angrily."We'll walk by ourselves, let's go guys"Taeyeon and Sooyoung started to move."Sulli why didn't you go with them?"

"Appa knowing someone would come back for the food,there's no way to be so troublesome. Walking around like a fool"Sulli calmly explained.True enough that both of them came back and ate silently."Appa why did you invite them for dinner?"Krystal started to ask such question but with some care inside."Well their father is a good friend of mine and I haven't seen him in ages, so I invited him. Did their sons provoked you?"

"Sulli did you guys prank them?"Sulli's father knew Sulli was the only one normal between the six of them."We did but it was a very small prank compared to the others."Sulli confessed."Since you guys pranked us may be it's time for us to pay you back."Before anything happen to them, the parents and Sulli walked away first.

"I thought I asked you to look after your brothers and not get into trouble?"They knew Taeyeon and Sooyoung would get into a bigger trouble if nothing is done to stop them."They have to listen first but I can try to make them not to prank them as much as possible"In the end the five of them had to clean the whole house due to the mess they had made, but the fight didn't ceased but instead the fight continued during the cleaning too.