Dinner

A very different starting

"Can you people get that look off me? It's kind of disturbing to me" The girls had been keeping a guard on Sulli the moment he arrived. "Girls let your father have a talk with him before you get hostile with him" Their parents came and their had brought Sulli to the study for some privacy, their mother had to keep them away before they try to eavesdrop. "So I've heard whatever words you've say to Krystal"

"Sir, maybe whatever I had say to Krystal may seem rude but it was all with my true feelings" Sulli had stood and bow towards him to make him believe. "Your reason of doing it?" Mr Jung was waiting for his answer. "Actually I wanted to confess to Krystal but maybe I was bad in confession, I had said somethings that may have triggered her unhappiness."

"I see....Seeing your sincerity I agreed that you may date her but marked my words- make her cry, You'll have to present your life to me!" Sulli can't helped but gulped upon the words, then they went to have dinner.

"Appa! Why did you agreed to it?" The three sisters nearly spit out their food out while Sulli was enjoying his dinner. "So Sulli, how's dinner?" The parents doesn't even bothered looking at them. "Actually my birthname is Jinri, you can called me that. Today's dinner is WOW! Actually I haven't eat food like this from my mother's cooking, can I borrow Krystal for a while?"

"Sure but remember to return to us!"The girls couldn't believe what their parents had said. "Krystal.. 5 mins is all i asked"

"Then from now on the time starts now"