He's looking at me! #2

Cunning Gentleman

--

"Can you bring this documents to Mrs. Yeon?" Suho asking someone, i look up to see if it could be me that he's asking for. As a president in student council, his desk stands beside mine-who's a secretary-but because my laptop blocking my view, i'm not quite sure that he's asking me. "Soo-rae ssi,"he emphasizes my name as he pointing the documents laying on side of his desk. "Oh, okay" i said. Knowing my cue i grab the documents and ready to go, but my mind not quite sure where i'm bringing it so i turn back to ask him again, "where's exactly again?". Suho furrowning his eyebrows, "to Mrs. Yeon i told you" he repeats his word with annoyed tone. Well, he's always in badmood lately, maybe because of the break-up with Yoonsae, that's what i thought. 

 
I'm walking down to teacher's room when one scene catches up my eyes, it's Kim Jongin with his new girlfriend-Yoonsae-sitting at the bench near teacher's room. I chuckles with the realization why Suho asking me to bring this documents. He knows that Yoonsae always bringing her boyfriend here so that's why. I don't understand actually why Yoonsae choose this place as her make-out place, i mean if she did something there's high probability that teacher will find out. Well, the scenery looking nice actually, maybe that's why. And she's school's founder's daughter anyway, who's gonna love messing with her? 
 
i try to not looking at them and just walk through the teacher's room. After bringing the documents, i go out without looking at them. But before i walk too far, a loud voice suddenly calling my name behind my back. I hesitately turn back and see baekhyun walking towards me. "Oh, hi" i greet him. He's grinning as always while tucking his hands to his sweater's pouch, "what're you doing?" he asks. "Oh, bringing the documents" i answer, baekhyun looks confuse for a while so i added, "student council's stuff, what are you doing here?" i asking back. "Looking for yeollie....have you seen him?" he answer as his eyes wandering alone. My eyes wandering too looking for chanyeol-well he might be here-while my mouth telling him that i'm not seeing him today. "Aish that tall boy, why is so hard to find?" baekhyun hissed making me cackle because that just odd for someone tall like chanyeol not visile in school. "Maybe he's in gym right now,"a deep voice shouted behind baekhyun's back. it's jongin. 
 
"Ah, Kai. you saw him?" Baekhyun turns back facing Jongin who's sitting-too much close- with Yoonsae. I glance a little behind baekhyun's back, i notice that even Yoonsae embracing Jongin's shoulder, Jongin still stay with his position not trying to touching her back. I raised my eyebrow, from what i see, Yoonsae like his e, clinging around his body like that. I think i know what his excuse when they break up later  i thought, unconciously my laugh bursted while thinking of that. i close it immidiately though. But still can't help to make it unnotice, because baekhyun looking at me right now. And Jongin. And Yoonsae. "Why are you laughing?" Baekhyun asks oddly, he probably finding it weird that i suddenly laughing. i pretend to clearing my throat and faking cough, "W-who's laughing?" i ask back. "I thought you were" he say, and turning his head again to Jongin. "He's in Gym the last i saw him, probably half hours ago" Jongin say to baekhyun, but for some reason i sense that his eyes focusing at me. I bravely look back at him to convincing myself that he's not looking at me, so i look at him. And he's really looking at me, furrowning his eyebrows. I averted my eyes in panic, trying to figuring out why he's looking at me. 
 
did i do something wrong? i flashbacking my mind to whenever situation back then that involving me and him. He's been looking at me like that too when the last time we're going home together. But no, i'm not finding anything. I never talk anything with him, what did i do wrong?
 
"Okay thanks," Baekhyun voice waking me up from my thought. He starts walking towards gym and i decide to follow him because it's awkward if i stayed there. When we arrive at the gym, the hall is crowded with girls. I decide to waiting in front of the door while baekhyun come inside looking for chanyeol. Unlike the inside, outside the gym is quite and deserted. I'm walking front and back just busying my mind and my foot kicking the rocks occasionally. 
 
As i looking at the ground while walking, i see a pair nice of Nb shoes blocking my steps. I look up.
 
It's Jongin. standing right in front of me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : i unconciously writing the next-idk someday- chapter instead second one. and that's going so smoothly after i realize that it's not really connected with my first one. So i saved the rest and writing this one instead. Hoping it sounds good