He's what ?! #2

Cunning Gentleman
I somehow believe what chanyeol said. Well, scoopies said that too. Kim Jongin probably making a move at me now. I mean, he tried hard to explain our misunderstanding, trying to give me a good impression of him,he cared about me even when we're not even talked yet, he broke up with Yoonsae because she's harassing me,  He talked about me with his friends and making them to know me, and now he won't go to Con-fest because i'm not going.
 
"That's chimerical!" Still, other part of my mind denying that thought. "Think whatever you want, I already warn you okay?" Chanyeol eventually shrugs, give up for telling me, "I need to get my guitar now" he said now in serious tone. "I really left it"he added, probably notice my I don't believe you expression. Without waiting me for saying anything, he leaves immidiately. I dumbfounded with the thought that Kim Jongin probably likes me.
 
I left the class for half of the times because of that student council's meeting. It's free class because the last day of school, i wrapped my school time wandering along the hall, then walk upstair, until i realize that i just step closer from rooftop's door. It's forbidden for students to go there, so the teacher said. But, i've been curious since my freshman year and just take a peek won't hurt right?. So I walk through the door and see spacious white floors under my feet and skies when i looked up. The wind isn't strong, but breezing. The air is nice, making me relaxed. I'm glad that i took my mind to looking the forbidden place in my school, yet regret why i didn't do this sooner. I stretched my arms up to the air, relaxed my muscle, then walk to the edge of the rooftop. Wanting to see what under this building.
 
"Ya, be careful" a man voice breaks behind me. I gasped and look behind, to see Jongin sitting on top of the rooftop's building. "There's no railing, so watch out your stand" he continues as jumped down to the floor. I unconsciously step back following his warn, "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Just curious what the rooftop looks like" i answered, then raise my eyebrows, "wait what are you doing here?". He tuck both his hand into his pants pocket, walking matching my feet and looking to the skies. "Enjoying the best place in this school" he says, then turn his head to me, putting a grin. "It's my secret place for three years, until you came" he added. I simper awkwardly, "sorry?". "No, don't be" He says, "it's been boring if i'm the only one know anyway".
 
I humming an 'okay' and decide to sees the sky again. I take a sit on the floor, laying my and stretched my legs. Jongin does the same, but he crossing his legs instead. We're silent ourselves for a while, enjoying the wind breeze, the sound of people chirping on the ground, and the view, the clear nice blue sky with some white clouds hanging. "What do you think you are, Soo-rae?" Jongin suddenly talks. i glance at him confuse for what he meant by that, but yet i answer nonchalantly, "I'm human?". He let out a little chuckle, "Yeah, of course". I don't ask him any further, the question sort of meaningless. I just looking at him weirdly. 
 
"You should know what you are Soo-rae" he says after a little silent gap, "So, you'll know what you want". He looks serious when he said that, i thought he just asked random but i guessed wrong scanning from his face. "I know what i want though" i mumbled. My mind listing the things that i want; being a journalist, have iphone and macbook, live by myself in apartement, etc, etc,.  He stares at me disbelievingly, like he doubting me. "That's good then" he says softly. 
 
"You see, looking at sky like this making me always questioned my life" he talks, and i decide to listen, "Like what am i to do next, do i need to do this, why i'm living, what happen to me next day" he stops and scratching his back hairs while looking at me, "something like that" he added and grinning. "That's useless " I respond, though i sometimes thinking like that too. "Yeah, right" he knuckles. The silent surrounding us again, but this is not awkward, just a relaxed silent. "It feel nice right?" Jongin says as if he reads my face, i give him nods. 
 
The bell rangs not long after that, buzzing me to get up immidiately. I step back to the door, but stop when realize Jongin still sitting. I contemplanting to ask him to come down or not, but he eventually gets up. We walk down the stairs with silent, he steps faster and already in front of me. As we step on our class floors, he looked back at me. Waiting for me to come down. The flashback of what Chanyeol said come to my mind, i urge to ask him. 
 
"Why you won't go to Con-fest?" i ask him. He raises his eyebrows with my question, i curious for the answer. "Because you're not going" he answers freely. I catch the glimpse of his smirking, or probably just smiling. "Why?" i ask again. Somehow i feel my heart putting uneasy beat, i find myself nervous for god-knows-what. He steps forward facing me, our eyes meet perfectly in same line because i still standing on the last rungs, while Jongin on the ground. i can see my eyes bulged in his eyes.
 
He's smirking at one span in front my face. God, i agree now that he indeed amazingly handsome. He could be an idol if he wants. 
 
"because I like you" he says, still pulling his smirk-smile. 
 
My eyes blinked rapidly, my mouth hanging agape. am i just hear that?
 
he set free a chuckles, 
 
"W-w-what?!" i let out all my bewilderment with that one question. I don't know why but i suddenly lost of word. He closing his mouth, still putting a playfull smile, "You're funny, and i want to spend summer to get knowing you" he says and ruffling my hair. "I need to go, see you Soo-rae" he bid goodbye immidiately before i gasped from my confusion. 
 
really. Kim Jongin really just confessed back then? To me?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : that's escalated quickly....? lol