He's what?!

Cunning Gentleman
It passed a week since i become friend with Kim Jongin. It quite amaze me that i'll enjoying to be his friend. He comes very friendly actually. I got caught up hanging out with his friends two days ago, I just walking back to school hall after bringing Student council's stuff to teachers, i passed gym and out of nowhere i heard Jongin calling my name. He was with his friends. I hesitated for a while because, yep he yelled my name out of loud making his friends looked at me. His friends means his a very-absoulute-good-looking-famous-friends. "Where are you going?" he asked, and jogged to my stand. "Just going to class" i told him. He held my wrist and brought me to his friends "They said they want to get know you". And so i talked to them, i don't know what he was talking about me with his friends, but i guessed he told them something nice. Because they really looked friendly. I felt bad for judging them from their looks only, like sehun, i always thought that he'll be cold and cocky. Turn out that he the nicest one. Luhan and Xiumin were prankster, they always joking with each other. They already treated me like we're already friends for times though i never talked to them before-except lay but it just like one time only when he was with Chanyeol.
 
Other than that, Chanyeol and Baekhyun found it weird that me and Jongin hangout often. They didn't tell me that, but i see from their reaction whenever I walked with Jongin in the hallway and bumped with them. They always greeted me awkwardly-which is weird because they never do awkward things-but well, scoopies find it weird too so i guess it's normal. I haven't had a properly chat neither with chanyeol and Baekhyun since last week, and i've been busy with my last job as council's secretary; setting up the new council committe election. I always came home late and using my scooter for days.But the weird thing is, for how much busy i am, i'm still hang out with Jongin everyday. Whether it's long or short encounter, we just bumped each other everyday. 
 
"So, we'll meet two weeks from now" Suho ended council's last meeting before summer breaks. I massaging my shoulder because the pain of sitting for three hours straight. "Thanks god it's over" Jinah exhale an exhausted sigh beside me, she drops her body to meeting's table. "Yeah," i agree definetly. "What's your plan for summer?" she asks me. "Probably staying with suho"i answered. Jinah looks at me in disbelief, "Really? you've been staying in school last year for suho and you're doing this again?". I just nods casually. Jinah clicking her tongue, "You need a holiday soo-rae, it's your last high school summer vacation you know". "Arasseo~" i tell her, though i'm not planned to do what she told. For me, helping suho filling documents and writing on my holiday it's indeed a vacation. Though i'd love to hang out with scoopies, but no thanks if they're going to that concert. As i about to get out from council's room, Jongin's face come out from left side. We almost bumped if i didn't realize his presence before. "Soo-rae" he greeted me, he give me way to get out from room while i greeted him back. Now we're walking side by side to my class, well that's my destination not jongin. "Where are you going?" i ask freely wondering. "I'm going to Chanyeol" he answered. i just nodded. Going to chanyeol means he's going to my class. "Busy with council?" he asks back. "No, not really. That's last meeting actually" i told him. He nods back. 
 
"Yeollie" Jongin shouts as we faced long figure hanging outside my class with baekhyun. They turned their head from their phone to us. "Oh, hi" Chanyeol greeted us, awkwardly. Baekhyun just looking at us hesitated. "What's with you two?" i asked them suspiciously for their behavior. "What's what?" Chanyeol asks me back innocently, but i can see his eyes averting mine. "What's wrong Jjong?" Chanyeol changing his subject to Jongin. "I'm not going to Con-fest" Jongin slipped both his hands through his pants's pocket. I asked why, which actually just in my thought. Chanyeol asked it. Jongin turning his head to me then turn back at chanyeol, it makes chanyeol and baekhyun looking at me. Then they nodded like they understand something. "What?" i ask them questionably curious, but they just ignoring me. "Okay then," Jongin leaving instantly without even looking at me. Baekhyun too, suddenly telling us that his vocal session is on now and leaving me and chanyeol. He's looking at me and i'm looking at him with both my arms crossing, "Ah!, i forgot.....my...my guitar! I left it in music room" He stutters, obviously making excuse to leaving me. I'm still in my position, looking at him sternly because i know he and baekhyun scared with my stern glare. "Yeollie," i called him, "Don't do the obvious to me, i know you and baekhyun hiding something". 
 
And he exhale a big sigh, placing his arms in I'm-surrender-to-you position, "I know, you know, and yes It's weird seeing you with Kai lately" he says as if he's been reading my thought because i didn't say a thing about that. Great thing for being friend with Chanyeol is this, we're just to transparant for each other. We both can't lie, that's make he's trustworthy. "Well, it is that weird?" I'm agree that it is weird. Chanyeol give me a simple yep, and continue "I thought you hate him?". For a record for our transparanted, i never told him about what i think about Kim Jongin. I never talked anything related to Jongin before, yet he knew that i'm thinking badly about that. "Yeah, he's a bad boyfriend of course, but he's not a bad friend actually" i tell him, "He and me become friend last week". Out of my suprise, Chanyeol bursting a laugh, i frowned in marvel. "Ya, you become friend with him?" he asks behind his laugh. "Emmm, yeah?" . Then he stop laughing, instead putting a concerned look at me. "Soo-rae, Kai don't have a female friend". I don't get what he meant by that, so i stay silent instead giving him a look. 
 
"You don't get it don't you?" he reads my face, i nodded. He ruffling his head, and look hesitated for a bit. But then he talks, "Every his girlfriends, started with being a friend". I'm mouthing what, disbelief for what i thought he meant by that. "You mean....?" my question cutted by chanyeol nodding curtly. "You see what we're talking about before? he's not going to con-fest if you're not going" he said then, "And he asking us to make you come". 
 
"What does that even mean?"
 
"He took liking on you silly, it means he wants to spend summer with you"