He's talking to me!

Cunning Gentleman
I stutter in my feet, realizing Kim Jongin standing alone in front of me. He's clearly looking at me right now because our gap is closer than before. "Ehm..." I'm faking a cough signaling him to stop looking at me but he's not stopping. So I encourage myself to calling his name, "Jongin ssi....". Okay I called him and he notice that "What are you doing....?". He's frowning. I gulped. But then he avoding my eyes and say, "you're blocking my way, move". What?!. i blinking my eyes and take a step aside immediately hiding my embarrassment.  I really look like an idiot right now. I take a glance to him before he walks into the gym. He's smirking. Kim Jongin smirking at me. No, okay maybe it's just me but the probability he might be smirking at me is high because there's no one behind me. but What it is? why i feel like he was mocking at me back then?. I turning my body to the gym and he's waving his hand to every guy who are resting wayside the basketball court.
 
"Soo-rae ssi," My mind disturbed by suho who's god-knows-when standing beside me. "Did you already do what i asked you to?" he asks and i nodded silently, "what are you doing here?" i ask back. He's pointing his index finger to the place jongin sitting. i'm nodding my head, forget the fact that he's friend of jongin,or the rest of the guy who's sitting around jongin right now. "I think i should go inside" i excusing myself because suho looking at me weirdly. "Let's go together," he says so i follow him until the gym's gate. I rushing to chanyeol instantly after getting inside, he's with baekhyun and already walking to me. "Soo-rae? rare to see you here" chanyeol curiously asks while wiping his sweat with white towel. His body is full of sweat, i guessed that he's playing basketball before because he's only wear undershirt. "and it's so rare for you to play basketball" i dogde his question with mine, we're walking out the gym now. "Right? i told you stop showing off your height" baekhyun chirps beside him, chanyeol giving him annoyed looks,"They short on player, i'm just passing by and they asked me to fill their team" he explains as pointing to bunch of boys playing in the court. "Don't lie~~ i know you want to shows off your height" Baekhyun continue chirping. "Aissh! you shortie" chanyeol says as he gesturing his hand to slap baekhyun because he's annoying, but he never do it of course. "Stop you, two dimwits" i intervene them, as always, i'm the one who's in middle of them. "what? dimwits?" chanyeol can't believe what he heard, i give him sure nod. "oh soo-rae, you're better not messing with us" baekhyun looks mad too because i called them dimwits. Okay now is bad, i fasten my steps and do a little run because i know, they're chasing me. 
 
i run until reaching student council's room, feeling exhausted i stop there and relaxed my body on the couch. I hear the steps of chanyeol and baekhyun outside the room, they still chasing me but i don't care anymore, i'm tired. "YOU!" suddenly exhausted voice popped out, i wake up from my couch and there's yeollie and baekkie walking slowly to me. "Okay okay! i'm sorry you're not dimwits!!" i surrender before they do anything to me. "You can do better than that soo-rae" Baekhyun says and they still walking slowly to me. I'm walking backwards, because they coming closer to me. For my point of view they look like gonna eat me anytime soon. My back pushing the wall behind me, i'm trapped. "OKAY, YOU TWO ARE THE MOST HANDSOME MAN I'VE EVER KNOW" I try to pleasing them, and they stopping their steps. Thanks god they buying that words, even i'm not really sincere saying that. Then they laying their body on the couch, feeling exhausted of course. "God, i feel like 5 years old when with you" i complain. The both dimwits -i mean handsome man- just chuckles. "That's the fun soo-rae" Chanyeol says. I just laugh. "Hey, let's go to Con-fest" baekhyun suddenly opening his mouth. "Con-fest?" chanyeol wake up from the couch right away, "I'm in!!" he says excitedly. Then their eyes focusing at me, i know that look. 
 
"No....i'm not in" i said. Baekhyun pouting, and i try to not looking at him too much because his pouting killing my will several times. Before three of us opening mouth, chanyeol's phone ringing. he answering it, "aah you're done?....okay, i'll go down now" and close it. Then he informing me, "Hey let's go home now, I'll get my things in my class so you go down first okay?" then he turns to baekhyun, "Baekhyunnie, don't pouting like that, there's still days to convice her to go to con-fest with us. Let's get our thing in the class now". Baekhyun still pouting but following chanyeol to their class. After they left, i'm packing my stuff to my bag and closing the door though not locking it because suho's stuff still laying on his desk. I go down first as chanyeol told me to, take my step to school's gate -the place i always waiting him-. Suprising me again, i see jongin standing there with his earphone in his ears. Oh right,  i forget again that we're coming home together. I stand not too close beside him. Decide to play some games in my phone while waiting chanyeol. 
 
"Ah caught again!!" i unconsciously yelling because too frustated playing games. i realize it sooner though so i look at jongin, probably he hears me. and he hears me. he removes his earphone and looking at me, maybe feeling disturbed. "Ah. mian" i apologize and putting my eyes fixed again to phone's screen, trying to ignore his gaze. "you...." suddenly he opening his mouth, i look up because i conviced that he's talking to me now -there's only us in here- "am i that funny to you?" he continues. I blinked, twice, "w-what?" not understanding what he means. He turns his body to facing me, but stand still. His eyes gazing suspiciously. 
 
"You like me don't you?"
 
what?
 
i scoffed, really it was a very ridiculous thing he says back then. "me? liking you?" i repeated his question, hoping maybe, i heard it wrong. "Seems like you do" he says freely. "w-what makes you think that?" i ask in disbelief. "nothing, i just know. it's noticeable you know" he answers by pulling a smirk at his lips. I bursted laugh, but closing it immidiately. For many possible conversation that i might have with Kim Jongin, i never expecting this. it's just beyond ridiculous. "Okay, sorry but i'm not" i tell him. and never probably. His eyebrows frowning confuse, "no, it's okay don't worry i'm not telling chanyeol" he says again and i bursted my laugh, "I'm not worried Jongin ssi. and yes, it's okay. I'm not liking you". He's frowning again, but not saying anything. I kind of liking the situation now so i decide to seek a revenge for what he did to me, "what's with that long face Jongin ssi? perhaps.....no girls ever tell you that she's not like you?". 
 
His frown gone now, looks suprise for a while but then, he chuckles. "Ya, you're funny". I blinked confuse. what's so funny?? . before i ask him, he opening his mouth again, "I never meet someone like you"
 
and he smiles, not mocking like before but jongin's smile. Type of smile that make your heart swinging. I never seen that smile of his before. 
 
"Yo, sorry for waiting " chanyeol voices crashing the moment. wait.no.
 
"It's okay" kai facing him, i can see that he's holding his smile with his fist. Now we're walking to the bus stop, chanyeol and kai are in front of me, chatting freely. i stayed silent as always i did. But now, it's for different reason. 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n : yeay ! chapter three finished! and chapter four soon~ for you! i don't know who but reading this, if you like this story please subscribe or comment or if you like this enough to upvote ? do that pleaseeeee. just comment anything i'm not biter XD