I'm His Friend!

Cunning Gentleman

a/n : this is actually not-so-good updates, sorry for that T-T but next update will come soon so just please bear it~ if you have any question regarding to this story feel free to ask:)

 

--

As i walk on the hallway after leaving my class, i hear people murmur about what's in today; Jongin and Yoonsae broke up and me as Jongin's friend who's being bullied by her. I hate that title obviously, i'm not even his friend. I drop by to Minah and Junhee's class before going to council. Hana already there sitting with them. As they notice my appearance, they glaring at me intensenly. I gulped. "Why i never hear your friendship-thing with Kim Jongin?" Minah instantly get into her point, not bother to greet me. I'm not even close to sitting near them, and Junhee throws another question, "And what's with 'Han Soo-rae is the reason for Jongin's break up' ?". I snort because hearing that disgusting statement make me wanna puke. "okay, " i say after resting my to chair between them, "I never be Kim Jongin's friend  okay?  And i don't know anything about that too. Is that answer your question?" i rested my arm crossing on the desk, facing them who look half curious and half confuse. "So, what's happen?" Hana asks. I start telling them about this morning occasion and how everyone actually saw that wrong. "But why he suddenly care about you?" Hana still confuse after i told the story. I just shrug, but Minah suddenly gasped. "OH GOD" she suddenly shouts, as if she find something unbelieveable. "He's into you!"

 
"who?"
 
"Jongin, Kim Jongin. He's into you!" Minah still yammer. I choked by my own saliva, disbelief from what Minah's said. "Soo-rae ssi, i already know that you're lucky enough for going home together with him everytime. But this is so providential!" Junhee says as her face looks gleamed. "Wait, what's with that assumption?" I oppose their statement. There's no fricking way he develops any of that kind of feeling for me. "Of course he would! You're pretty soo-rae, you knows people, you're smart,and you know how to talk" Hana lists my trait, but i'm not feeling good with that. "God, i don't like the idea" i frustate say that. They give me curious look. "Why? it's Kim Jongin we're talking about. The most nicest man in this school" Minah tries to remind me, she thinks i forget about that sentence. "He had too many ex-girlfriends for god sake" I can believe i tell them this fact, truth is, i'm so done with everyone talking about Kim Jongin, the everyone's gentleman. Junhee's forehead wrinkling as she hears my word, Minah's too. "That's because he always had y ex-girlfriends of course" she says that with obviously tone, "Jongin treated them nicely, but they did the opposite to him. Just look at Yoonsae. God, i thought he's saint when i heard them dated. I mean, it's Yoonsae everyone". I facepalming on my seat listening to that. If i do tell them what i see in Jongin, they probably think i'm insane. "Well, whatever okay?" i'm tired with them, with all this talks. Luckily I need to go to council soon, so I stand up and say that I need to go. I know they still want to talk more, but I get out the class as soon as I can. I don't get it, I just don't. I can't help but searching through my head the possibility what might be kim jongin's plan next. He couldn't be really into me like Minah said. I know him. Not the way everyone know him. 
 
I'm glad that student council is busier than always today. Because summer's coming, we need to make report for our job as student council before we're done with and ready to give over our years to the sophomore. This might be our second last job before the election of new student council. The room is hectic by now, everyone busy with their own report because there's too many to be revised. As secretary, of course i get tons of documents of the past events we made who need to be summarize. It's tiring, but it's okay. At least my fellow council's members are too busy for have a chat with each other. They're not  even mentioning anything about rumor me and jongin. I finish my work three hours later, the other members already went home because they done faster than me except Suho, because he too has not done with his work. I close my laptop, giving the usb who has my report in it to Suho. "You're not going home?" i ask, because it's already late enough and the teacher already left too by now. Instead giving me the answer, he asks back "you're going by yourself?". I nodded, "I bring my scooter" i tell him. "Oh good then, let me walk with you to parking lot" he gets up eventually and take out concil's room key. I'm not complaining because i'm actually little afraid to walk by myself in this school at night, they turn off the lights after 6 P.M. i follow him beside after he locks the room. We're quite for a while and i decide to talk first, "You're not going home?" i ask again the same question because he's not answering. "Later, still lots of to do" he says shortly, we're not really have anything to talk aside from council's stuff. Suho and I only related to that anyway. I stay quiet until he talks, "So, you're and jongin are friend huh? that's quite unexpected". I exhale lightly, that topic again. "We're not" I tell him, not wanting to explain further. Suho sounds confuse, i hear he murmur, "i thought he said that...." but i don't know what he's talking about. "Oh, i guess i hear it wrong then" he says then. i give gim simply "yep" then take out my phone purposely busying myself checking notifications. 
 
There's messages, 100 messages. I always turn off my phone whenever i'm working on something, i hate distractions. But i never get this many messages, because i'm not the type who love texting. I only text once or twice but never continously. If i need to talk longer, i just call. Half of the text is from chanyeol, baekhyun and scoopies. But the other half is from my SNS alert. People sending me private message on that. I don't have a chance to check it because we already arrive at parking lot. "Nice scooter,"Suho says looking at my scooter who's parked alone in there. "Thanks, see you then"i say before passing him. I take my scooter and turn back before leaving, but suho already gone, back to school i guessed. As i ride my scooter, i passing my bus. It's packed as expected. I'm glad i made a good decision to use scooter. I make turn to Mini Mart before going home, wanting to buy some snack to eat at home. Choco Sponge Crunch and colas better to ride my mood today. I just take steps before reaching the mini mart's door when a-familiar-deep voice calling my name behind. I exhale my breath harshly.I know who it is. why should i meet him now?