---

Cunning Gentleman
I'm steadily writing an outline for my new article when hands slipped right in front my eyes, closing my view perfectly. I sigh boringly, releasing my pencil from my palms and crossing my arms in chest, "Really? again?". The hand's owner just giggle as he leaning his head closer to my ears, whispering, "Guess who". I snorted uninterested, of course i know who he is when he always pulling the same lame jokes again and again. I place my right hand into his, analyzing it before taking any assumption. For my experience, it's whether chanyeol or his playmate -or i should say soul-mate- Byun Baekhyun. Long hands, my mind thinking, after convinced that who is it,"not amused enough, Yeollie". Then he moving his hands from my eyes, and i turn back but to see what i'm expected, but turn out baekhyun face shows up. "Okay now i'm suprise" i state confused. Baekhyun just grinned, but after that a hand walking slowly behind my back. I yelp shocked. There's yeollie behind me, and he's laughing with baekhyun, amused with my action.
 
"Almost right, girl" Chanyeol says within his laughter. I'm shooting him a death glare before sitting back to my seat. "Oh come on, you fell for it" He says again but still trying to holding his laugh, now he positioning a chair to sit in front of me while baekhyun following him. I rolling my eyes and smirking at him, "I know that hands were yours". "Yeah true, but the voice was me!" baekhyun grinned. I'm placing my palm below my chin, sighing hopelessly knowing that i fell for the joke earlier. "Okay, that was the new one, i didn't expect it" i say with little sarcasm tone because i don't want to pleasing them much, "So why are you guys here?" I ask them instead. Chanyeol just shrugged while smiling widely, showing off his good teeth, "nothing, just bored". Baekhyun nod excitedly. I sense something fishy but couldn't figured it out, so i just slanting my eyes to them.
Signaling them to tell me what-do-you-want.
 
"go with us to--"before chanyeol finishing his word, i cutting it with my stern tone "No.", I know what they want me for. There's a huge con-fest or concert festival that Yeol and Baekkie so hype to go there. Well, i know that's a very big event because it's happen once every three years. It's like music festival with many stages provided in one big area. I'm not really a big fan of loud music, because i just do. But unlike me, chanyeol and baekhyun love that kind of event, and since i'm the only close girl friend they had, they've been asking me to come -with motive intention that i'd bring my girl friends of course- they've been keep asking me to go with them. But just poor them, i'm not cut with such event when people yelling and jumping everywhere, throwing everything they found just to relish their joy.
 
Baekhyun stomping his feet to the ground and pouted signifying that he's feeling fretful because this is my third time rejecting their offer, "C'mon Soo-rae, it's our last year together" he said peeved. Chanyeol nodding agree while putting both of his  palms under his chin, pouting too while looking at me. I sighed, tapping my desk with my fingers, sounding a melody inside my head which actually just tapping sound without any tune. Actually i couldn't stand it when they do that -especially Chanyeol-, but my will to not going there now is bigger than my symphatetic feeling toward them.
 
"Sorry, guys" I say, sounding apologetic as much as i can, "You know i really can't stand with big crowd like that, if it's a indoor event i would like to come but....it's not isn't it?". I'm staring at them with my sorry smile, and they exhale a big sigh. They're not taking it well. i actually don't get it why they can't just talk to the girls instead using me to do that. Okay, that duo maybe famous with their childlike trait. They love to fooling around with each other. Some of girls not treating them as a man around their age, instead just like a little boy. I once heard that they thought Baekhyun and Chanyeol dream is become comedians, well i'm not blaming them much, even me who's closest to them once thought that. I mean all they do just making fun of each other or being fooled by other people, and they taking it as a jokes which is quiet annoying for me because i'm their friend and i know that some people just laughing at them like they are idiots.
 
Okay, i couldn't stand anymore with their sad face, so i'm pulling a suggestion "But i will ask Hana and maybe the scoopies if they want to go there". I can see that baekhyun eyes widened when i mention my best girl friend name, hana. He has a really huge crush of her but never shows it because hana always treating him like dongsaeng -which is weird because baekhyun like one year older than her-. And for the scoopies, it's group of my best friend. We named us scoopies because we all loves ice cream so much, or for what hana statement; because just like scoop of ice cream, if one falls, the other will fall together. I laughed along with my best friend when Hana said that, told her that she need to stop being cheesy.
 
"Really? Really??" Baekhyun jumps from his seat, now he's pleased, maybe already fantasizing going to con-fest together with his lovely hana. "But don't blame me if they don't want to" i says. still, not trying to giving him so much hope. Chanyeol putting a little smile beside joyful baekhyun, his eyes looking around before turns to me. He take a deep sigh, and voiced his thought "Thank's Soo-rae, but i still hope that you'll come too". I just shrugging, putting a sorry look. "Okay, okay, i'm not forcing you" he eventually give up so i grinning, "You know how i can't stand being in crowd"
 
--
 
"Just baekhyun?" Minah frowned, as i told her and the rest of scoopies about baekhyun plan. It's almost dawn but the cafe that me and my friends hanging out still quite empty, that's why i love this place. Even the cafe placed in deserted area, but the place is nice and cozy. Addition for that, this place run by Minah's family, so we always get free bubble tea whenever we hang out. "With Yeollie" i added, reminding them that i already address chanyeol before. "With chanyeol...."she repeated, exhaling a big sigh. I know they don't like the idea hanging out far away with two school's dorks. "Just them?" Junhee asks, perhaps hoping that i address another name like Suho, Lay, Kris, or Kim Jongin who are school's famous guys. "Nope, just them" i answer remorsed, "If you all don't want to, i can just say that you all not interested".
 
Minah and Junhee hesitate, so they keep silent. "Baekhyun is fun!" Hana chirps. "Well, yeah he's funny guy Hana" i agree, figuring in my head that baekhyun probably in clouds right now if he hears what hana said. Minah nodding agree though still demanding about the offer. "And Con-Fest is fun! i never go there!" Hana continued. "It's true Hana...."Junhee talks,"But it's kinda far you know". I just reminisce that Con-Fest this year is in Carribean Bay, Gyeonggi-Do. which making it's more fun because we can enjoy the concert while playing with water --that's what the magazine said when i read it. Minah eyes suddenly widened, "Right! it's in Cabi now". Unlike me, Minah  just same like Chanyeol and Bakehyun, loving that kind of event. She has been wanting for playing with water for our summer vacation so i guess going to Con-Fest Cabi style looks fun for her.
 
"But still..." she reminded again, "just with chanyeol and baekhyun it's just...."she stop talking but we all know what she means-except Hana because she still in her childy mind .Afterall we just groupie with 4 single ladies who want to taste-even a little bit-romance before going to college. I admit it, we all both never experiencing dating, though there's one or two already having crushes or being loved by someone. But we just didn't find the 'right one' or too focused with many things unrelated to that. Like me who's busying my school life with my school newspaper and student council, my three friends have been busy with their activity too. "Call him, Soo-rae" Junhee suddenly ordering me. "For what?" i ask curiously but still dialing chanyeol's number.
 
His voice come out through my phone not too long after that, "Yeollie, i'm with scoopies" i talk directly to the point. Before Chanyeol saying anything, i give my phone to Junhee. "So who's gonna come?" She immidiately asks while putting loudspeaker option so that we can hear too. "Errr..." Chanyeol voice breaks hesitate. I'm hearing noisy sound behind his voice, his friends probably coming over right now. "Yeolli who's that?" a squeky voice shows up, sound like baekhyun i guessed. "it's Junhee, Baekkie....."he answering, then he suddenly yells,"OH MY GOD ZI TAO STOP PLAYING WITH MY DAD'S SWORD IT JUST A DISPLAY I TOLD YOU". Junhee moving away the phone from her ears because it's too loud. Minah whispering beside her, "what's wrong with him?!". Junhee opening again, "Ehm, chanyeol...." but her voice cut by chanyeol's "Sorry Junhee-ssi, please wait for a while, don't hang up!" then he holds up the phone.
 
Not long after that, chanyeol voice come out again, "So, what again?". The noisy sound has gone, i guess he moves to another room. "Who's gonna come?" Junhee asking again, little annoyed. "Sorry my friends are coming over my house right now....what are you referring anyway??" he asks a bit confuse what junhee asking about. "Con-fest" she explain shortly. "SO Y'ALL WILL GO??" a loud voice suddenly yells through my phone, again. Junhee giving the phone to Hana who's beside her, supposely that she tired having chat with the dorks. Hana looks clueless until i signaling her to talk, "Yeollie, who's gonna come with us?" she asks with her cutey tone. Baekhyun silent for a moment-i know he realize that voice-just a moment, "ah....ehh....who's this?" he asks. i'm smiling holding my laugh because there's stutter in his tone. "It's hana yeollie, so who's gonna come with us?" hana asks again. "Wait," suddenly baekhyun holds up, just for a second because chanyeol voice comes out again, "So you're asking us to bring someone?". I take the phone from Hana and answer his question, "yeah yeollie, we've been asking you that". Chanyeol stuttering, maybe he's little confuse right now with his friends coming over. "I'll ask my friend then" he says. "Please bring the decent one!!" Minah shouting from her seat. Junhee giving her a look, talking soundlessly about minah asking rudely. But that's just how Minah is, telling what she wants to tell. "A-ah....I'll text you later" chanyeol says hesistant, I end his call but text him sooner to not minding about what Minah said. He's not replying it sooner, but i understand.
 
"Who's his friends anyway?" Minah asks while take a sip her bubble tea. "Baekhyun" Hana says, junhee give her a you-don't-say look, "i mean besides them" Minah explicate. i'm scratching my hair, when a face popped out from my brain, "Kyungsoo" i mention math guy who kind of close with chanyeol. "Ah!" face popped out again, "Lay. they played guitar together for several times". Junhee eyes widened after i talk, "Kai!". With that name, i can't help but widening my eyes, minah did the same "Oh right! he's chanyeol's childhood friend right?" minah says. I suddenly remember the first-and probably last-conversation i had with him. It was weird and unexpected. And making it more weird, he acted like nothing ever happened after that. I tried to just let that slide but it's still hard for my mind. I'm still curiously thinking about it every i hear his name or seeing him. "If Kai comes, i'definitely come!" minah shows up her excitement. Junhee suddenly feel hype up too, i know because i'm mentioning about lay before. And hana, yeah she has been excited even before i told her about con-fest thing -that's just the way she is-.
 
as we're continuing talking random stuff, a message popping out from my phone. It's chanyeol,
 
Fr: Yeollie~
 
I asked my friends who come to my place today.....they all want to come too, i hope it's okay with you guys.
 
"Ya, yeollie just sent me a message" i informing my friend. i give my phone to Junhee to make them read it
 
"He's sent you photos" Junhee says, as she clicked at the photos.
 
 
"There's kai!kai!" Minah eyes widen delighted when she notice there's kai in the photos. I suprised too, he's coming with them to cabi. Well, that's good for them. "Junhee, lay's coming too! yay!!"Minah exclaming her happiness. Junhe just smiling, but i know she's pleased with the photo. Hana.....well she's always excited. "We.must.come.with.them!!" Minah yelping, Junhee and Hana nodded happy. I'm smiling. "Oh it'll be fun!!". I grabbing my phone from Junhee's hand, wanting to text chanyeol about the photos-he so in love taking selcas anywhere, and sent it to his friends including me-.
 
 "Have fun at summer then" i say, happy for them of course.
 
 
 
a/n : double updates! god it's midnight in my place and tomorrow's still school>_< hoping i can wake up for tomorrow. and for the selca's that chanyeol sent to soo-rae, it's just edited. lol. 
 
a