He's looking at me!

Cunning Gentleman
 
--
 
 
"Soo-rae hurry up!" Chanyeol yelling outside my class as i hurried packing up my bag. Chanyeol known as impatient person since the first time i met him, he hated waiting for someone. I hated him for that but thankful enough that he never left me alone even i always making him waited for me whenever we're going home. "Sorry, wait for a while yeollie! don't leave me" i yells back, while searching my pencil case who i left somewhere in class but i forgot. School already little bleak, most student already gone home, except for the one who's doing extracullicular like chanyeol or me who's in student council. 
 
"YA! PPALII!!" Chanyeol yells as he shows up in front my class door, his eyes glaring unpatiently. Luckily i find my pencil case just in time, "okay okay let's go!" i said as swiftly tucking my pencil case inside my backpack before carrying it. Chanyeol sweeping his bangs with his breath, then turned his back getting outside my class while i'm following him. There's unspokable agreement about me and chanyeol that we always going home together after school except if one of us have unavoided situation. We always doing that since first year.
 
"Ya why take so long?" a deep annoyed voice greets chanyeol as we walking down the stair, the dark guy looking at us with his lazy eyes. "It's Soo-rae, come on" Chanyeol explains shortly. I just stays silent as i always be. Chanyeol yawning and walking to school's gate with me and jongin following him behind. 
 
Okay, that unspokable agreement now it's not just me and Chanyeol, but with Kim Jongin too.Since six months ago. Suddenly he just came with Chanyeol when i'm waiting him. And he just come with us afterwards. We always going home together but never talked each other. It always chanyeol he talks to with. Same as me, i always talks to chanyeol but never involving him. That routine just come everytime and we never bothered with it. Well, for me i'm just not really want to be involve with him. I mean, we are different. I'm just that goody goody teenage girl who love studying and doing serious things while him, a school's star. We hardly have something in common. 
 
Well, that's one of the reason....while the other one is when i found out that he's not that gentleman like girls in my school always said. 
 
Now i'm sitting in one-person seat in the bus while Chanyeol and Jongin standing holding the ring in front of me. The bus not so crowded but the seat already full, being the only lady i get the privilege to occupy the last empty seat. I opening my phone to check up notifications but that's only an excuse because now Chanyeol starts talking with Jongin,"I heard you broke up". Jongin just rolls his eyes like he already bored with that question, "He's not the one afterall". Chanyeol getting bored too with the statement, same as me even i'm not showing it but rather turns my head to the window. "So, you said she just as same as Minah, Taeri, Hyomin, and the rest of girls you've dated?" he asks to jongin, making me rolls my eyes. I now exactly that just not important to ask, chanyeol probably knows it too. "You got me already" Jongin smirked, "I'm with Yoonsae now by the way". Cynical, chanyeol grinned, "Do you want to say that she's different from other girl too? like you said 6 months ago with Myeonhee?"
 
With that, Jongin just cackles, "Why so serious? it's not like we're getting married anytime soon" 
 
Ladies and gentleman this is Kim Jongin. Never serious to every kind of relationship. I closing my mouth with my fist, holding my laugh. Feeling sorry for Yoonsae who thinks that he seriously liking her, when the fact, he's not. He just having fun with toying girl's heart. He always be that one boy who making girls head over heels to him, but then when he's bored, he keep making she feel offended with unoffended way. How? simple, he just have many tricks for that, like he always told chanyeol when we're going home together.
 
"I just told her that why she always putting cabbage in my lunch when she knew i hated it" He said long ago when chanyeol asked how he broke up,
"You never hate cabbage" Chanyeol corrected.
"Then she just felt bad being with me, she thought that she inconvenienced me. So we broke up" jongin continued. 
 
And now, Chanyeol asking the same question. 
 
"Well, i just said that she's too good for me. I mean, she hardly never mad at me even i never called her" Jongin explain, "Then she said 'i'm sorry i'm not a good girlfriend', i replied 'no you're not, it's just me', but she said 'just broke up with me jongin' so i broke up with her" he continue with mimicking their conversation.
 
"You're right, she's too good for you" Chanyeol says cyinical. I remember that he had a little crush with Myeonhee in first year. Well myeonhee is pretty decent and she's really a good girl, and Chanyeol has a gentleman side in his heart, he respect women the most. I know that from two years friendship with him. "By the way, soo-rae i heard your article got in mochi-teen again?" Chanyeol changing his view from jongin to me, i turns back facing him, "Guess, Sora told you that again?". For a little, i take glance to jongin who's looking at his phone now. Well, it's my turn to talk now so it's better that he's having his own business right now. "You're right girl, i read it! as always you're good with writing soo-rae" chanyeol says, making me grinning happily. Writing always my passion and being journalist is my dream. "Thankyou yeollie," i thanked looking at him who's pointing his thumb, "Fighting!" he says. i grinned again, unconsciously my eyes moves to Jongin. He looking at me.
I pursed. Jongin looking at me? 
 
i stare back at him in confuse, he still looking at me from my head to my toe like he's judging something on me. But then the bus stop and chanyeol informing me that we're already arrived. Jongin avoid my eyes and walk down the bus with me following him behind. Weird, i thought. He never looking at me before, or maybe he was but it's me who never looked at him. His looks back then like he judging something, but why? 
 
i just shrugging my shoulder, maybe he's not looking at me. maybe he's just looking at window behind me. there's no way Kim Jongin looking at me.
 
--