She's Back

My Heroes

(JB POV)

I looked at Kyung Mi with her hands on that guy’s face and I could just feel my anger rising. First she picks him to go upstairs now she is touching his face like that, were they together? Did she have feelings for him? I was thinking all this when I suddenly got a strong headache knowing exactly what it was, I raised my hand so it was laying on my head.

I could feel a hand on my shoulder and looked to my side to see Mark looking worried at me. I looked at him and gave him a small smile straightening up again and looking at the two in front of me again.

“Ummm... Hey guys?” Kyung Mi said looking at us and then dropped her hands from that guy’s face. Her face was turning pink, like if she was just caught doing something bad. Bam Bam was the first one to speak

“Noona. Did.. ummm did we interrupt something?” He said with a small smirk on his face. I looked at him and gave him a “shut up or your dead look” His eyes widen when he saw me and looked down at his shoes

I turned back to Kyung Mi and she was smiling shaking her head before chuckling. I looked at her lost and looked at the rest of the guys they were giving her the same I had on their faces.

“Yaaa you punk. Since when did you start calling me Noona?” She asked in a playful tone. My eyes widened at her words and my mouth was gaped. She looked at me and give me her beautiful smile that I loved and missed so much.

“Ohh My Stress!” Jackson said loud enough that it echoed throughout the room. I looked at Mark and he had a lost look in his eyes he was looking at Kyung Mi confused.

“Alright you guys stop looking at me as if I have eight heads” She joked around waving her hands in front of herself

“Kyung Mi” Junior said softly trying to not sound lost as all of us were at the moment.

“Oppa. I remember everything” She said smiling at all of us. I saw the guy that she was just touching looking at her with a smile on his face seeming proud of her.

In just a second someone moved so fast that it was a blur and when I looked at Kyung Mi again she was in the arms of Mark. He was hugging her tightly and I could see her eyes widen they looking at the back of his neck for a minute and then she was looking into my eyes with an emotion I’ve never seen before. What is happening?