Making Plans

My Heroes

Kyung Mi (POV)

I was in dreamland when suddenly Unnie jumping on top of me waked me up, I started to get irritated because she was not as light as she seemed.

“Mimi-ya was I just dreaming or did we meet GOT7 yesterday?” she asked me with her face only centimeters away from mine. When I opened my eyes, I looked straight at her crystal blue ones. All the events from last night suddenly came up to my mind and I shot straight up from my bed forgetting that Unnie was still there resulting in both of us slamming our foreheads together. She started whining holding her forehead while I out my hand on mine feeling the pain coming.

I walked to my desk that was next to the bedroom door and grabbed my phone that was on top of the desk. I turned it on and saw that I received a message from Mark an hour ago. I looked at the time and it read 7:00 am. What normal person wakes up at 6:00 am?!

I opened the message and read what it said

*Mark: Good Morning Kyung Mi*

I looked at the message and smiled. I looked at Unnie and saw that she was still holding her forehead but laughing like a crazy person at the same time. She was scaring me a little with her laughter. I looked down at my phone again and opened a new message tab to send to Mark

*Me: Hey, Mark! Good Morning how did you guys sleep?*

I sent it and got a message back after a few seconds

*Mark: Good we are getting ready right now actually to tour around Orlando since we still have not seen much yet*

*Me: Really? Where are you guys going to be around? Maybe Jade and I can meet you guys and hang out for the day since it is Saturday*

*Mark: We do not know yet actually. The boys wanted to go too Disney World -_-*

*Me: Hahaha Really? Well I work there and can get you guys in if you want. Ask Uncle*

I answered back not getting a reply right away. I put my phone down on my bed and went downstairs to smell the delicious breakfast that Eric was making.

(New Characters!)

Eric Kwon – Chef and mom of our little family. He is 26 years old, 6’3 in height and is single; mixed with Korean and Peruvian decedents. His father died when he was only 9 years old due to a robbery. His mother raised him with the help of his fathers and her family. He knows perfect English, Spanish, Korean and French since he learned it when he studied in France a couple of years ago. We met due to an accident. Funny story short we met around two years at a party his best friend Tommy was ‘trying’ to hit on Jade but it was not working out at all. She tried making us seem lesbian which was against my will, Tommy was totally into it but Eric caught up to it. He wanted us to prove it there was nothing to prove and even if we were why did I have to prove anything, so being the person I am I flipped him over and after that we became best friends.

Tonia Jones – Designer of fashion line Louis Vuitton. Yes, an expensive and well-known company. She was only 22 years old, 5’5 feet tall and had a down to earth personality with us but when she was in work mode, she would turn into a strict boss. Jane and she have been best friends since elementary school. After Jane moved from California to Florida in middle school, they lost contact until they found each other a few years after. Tonia went to design, fashion school in California, and graduated with a job ready for here already. My first expression of her was when she was in her work mode period, which was scary, but a few hours after she became the nicest person in the world. I think she just has a bipolar personality that all of us in the house got used to character. In addition, she is into Kpop like Jane and she is actually dating a Kpop idol. His name is Kim Nam Joon known as Rap Monster from the group Bangtan Boys (BTS) of course the first day that the group came to the house Jane was freaking out, but they are down to earth people. Jimin and I have a special friendship, V and I are weird together and the rest of the dudes are just awesome. They are the only Kpop group I actually know about.

Christian Yamazaki – Yes the Chris that I talked about before actually lives with me but we have not seen each other in the longest time! He is 26 and 6’2 he is a womanizer because of his looks and works in the entertainment business in the morning and at night a street racer.

Anastasia Kingston – The youngest of us all she is only 18 years old with a height of 6’0 she is a new model that is rising to the top fast. She just moved to Florida from New York the day she graduated high school. She is also one of Eric’s youngest cousins from his father’s side. You would now understand the family genes, which means they are too tall. She has been living with us for the past 7 months and is the helper in our little family. Whenever we need someone, she is always there and even if she were busy, she would make time for you.

We all knew she was homesick in the beginning, she had her dogs in New York, which she had to let go when she moved here. That is why we bought her a puppies, which she is in love with and takes great care of them of course we all pinch in for the help in taking care of them. First were the toy poodles named Chalako and Belle, which Jane and I bought her they are cutely pies and know how to get away from anything. Then we have Rose the Golden Retriever that Tonia got a couple of months ago who knows how to get away from trouble. After comes the German Shepherd and father of the gang named Thunder who Eric bought him mostly because he has wanted one for the longest time. Then comes Shiloh the Beagle that she bought herself, he is one of the calmest out of the group. Finally, is Hatchiko the Akita that Chris got all the way from Japan; we got Hatchi when he was only 2 months old and we raised him with the rest of the pack.  In the beginning it was hectic but after a couple months they all became a family and took care of each other.

Yes, we have a huge family as you can see but we love it. Sense our backyard is huge most of the day the dogs are outside with one of us watching them, but when all of us have to leave then they stay inside with their cages until one of us arrives to let them out and find them.

Well back to the kitchen

I arrived to the living room welcomed by the dogs that were all around the place. I pated all of them on the head and told them to stay and not go inside the kitchen, they stayed in their places and I opened the kitchen door. I saw Eric cooking some amazing food as always and sat on the dining table ready to be served like a princess. He looked at me with a lost look and started laughing.  

“No way Babe, you have perfectly tanned and beautiful legs to walk you over here and serve your own damn breakfast,” he said shaking his head and finishing the final dishes.

I hushed him and gave him my puppy dog look, which worked most of the time. He looked at my direction and instantly looked away.

“Nope I need to go! Enjoy the food see you all later,” he said drying his hand with a kitchen towel and power walking out the door. I smiled at his ghost direction, stood up to serve my breakfast, and ate it in a few minutes. I washed all the dishes and walked up the stairs to my room to see it empty I looked at my bed and saw my phone. I turned it on and it came to life with a message by Mark that was waiting to be answered

*Mark: Hyung said that we can go to Disney World but that he can’t go because he needs to finish some work from home*

*Me: Oh Really? Well that for him. I will get ready and meet you guys. Just send me the address and I’ll text you when I’m on my way*

*Mark: All right I will tell the guys thanks and I will send it to you right now*

Well here, we go a day with GOT7 I guess. How is this going to turn out?