Meeting Again

My Heroes

Mark (POV)

I looked outside the planes window to see just darkness below. I looked to my right to find all the guys just sleeping I my phone to see that it was 2:30 am we were meant to land in another hour. I went on my music playlist to listen to our albums. I closed my eyes and laid my head back into the headrest just sinking into the music. Suddenly Kyung Mi appeared in my head and I opened my eyes and notices I left for a few minutes. My breath was unstable; I felt a hand on my shoulder “Hyung are you okay?” Bam Bam said quietly sounding worried

“Yeah I’m good just had a weird dream” I said trying to sound as normal as I could

At the perfect moment, the intercom to one of the flight attendance informing us about the flight we were to land in 20 minutes. I looked at Bam Bam and gave a smile, which he returned.

The rest of the guys were still asleep I started packing up some of my stuff into my book pack and buckled in my seatbelt. Bam Bam went to wake up the guys so they would buckle in too. We landed in the Orlando International Airport in just a few minutes. I took my sunglasses out from the front pocket of my book pack and put them on.

When we passed by everything (Security and all that ish) and were ready to leave, we could hear screams from somewhere. I was the last one of the group to exit and when I passed through the doors, I just saw flashes everywhere.

There were signs also saying “We Love You GOT7!” “Mark Oppa Marry Me!!” “JB Please be Mine” “BamBam Do You Love Me?” “Jackson be my Idiot!” “Youngjae be my singing Angel” “JR be my cutie!” “Yugyeom Stop Growing!” “Welcome to Orlando GOT7” I just smiled at the crowd and waved at them. Manager Hyung was ahead of us trying to make way for us.

Suddenly a girl fell and Manager Hyung looked shocked he helped her up and asked if she was okay, she bowed saying she was okay. We kept walking to the entrance of the airport. Honestly, this airport was awesome there was Disney and Harry Potter stuff everywhere.

We were staying in Orlando for a few months for vacation and because Bam Bam and Yugyeom decided to enter college in Florida.

We rented out a house in a really well known place Dr. Phillips, it was a house with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms we were going to share rooms. Bam Bam with Yugyeom since they are going to be together most of the time. Jackson and Youngjae since… they can come to a final decision easily. JB and Junior the JJ Project group and I get a room to myself. Us 7 staying here alone for a few months is going to be adventurous since Manager Hyung has to go back to Korea to manage the new girl group that are about to debut in a few weeks.

I was receiving the fans were able to give me and thanked them with a bow we got into the van that was rented for us and drove off into our destiny.

That same morning…

I woke up by a horrible smell and a loud beeping sound. Was something burning? I ran out the room and almost fell going down the stairs. What the hell were these punks doing! I got to the kitchen and was shocked and amused at the same time.

There was milk on the floor with pancake baking on the counters some eggs were on the ceiling with I guess became and eggs cooking on the stove and in front of me were Bam Bam, Jackson, Yugyeom and JR covered in flour and everything else that was around the kitchen.

JB and Youngjae joined me with a shocked expression and Manager Hyung lost his voice when he saw the scene, but he got it back in just seconds.

“YAAAAAAAAAA YOU PUNKS!!!!!” His face turned red while yelling and that is when JB, Youngjae and I made a run for it laughing on the way back to our rooms.

We entered JJ Projects room; JB and I were holding our stomachs and leaning into each other for support while we heard the rest of the guys screaming for mercy. Most likely running away from Hyung.

 I entered my room while still trying to calm down my laugh I was getting my phone to see the newest updates on social media. After a few hours, I heard JB yell up the stairs saying that the food was ready. After eating, we had to go practice for our concert tomorrow night.

We all went inside the van again and went to the practice studio. It was close to where we were living in and we were able to arrive in a few minutes. When we got to the practice room, it was empty maybe sense it was a Thursday.

We practiced until 1 am. When we got home, we all just went right to sleep the next day I woke up and took a shower we were supposed to be at Amway Arena at 1 pm since our concert was at 8 pm tonight.

Kyung Mi (POV)

We passed through the ticket booth and entered the stadium it was full with hundreds and hundreds of fan girls. I think I will be deaf by the end of this concert, and my bladder was calling me now… Great...

“Unnie I need to use the bathroom!” I yelled over the screams

She just looked at me and nodded her head. Which meant that she was “no way in hell” going with me. Great…

Since we were seating by one of the doors I was lucky to being able to exit fast. I looked around the place seeing the place empty already most likely they were all waiting for the concert inside. I saw the bathroom sign to the far left and did a mini jog towards it. (After using the bathroom) I washed my hands and saw my reflection in the mirror.

I looked fine anyways I was not trying to impress anyone in the first place. I walked out of the bathroom and started walking towards the stadiums doors again. I was looking at the floor not noticing if there was anyone around.

“Kyung Mi?!” someone yelled. I looked up to see a stranger a few feet in front of me. He looked around my age and was dressed in some expensive looking cloths. I looked at him with wide eyes when he started walking towards me. He was now in front of me that I had to look up to see him

“Kyung Mi?” he asked me again. How did he know me? Have we met before?

“Do I know you?” I asked with wide eyes, and the only thing he did was just give me a perfect smile.