The Ride Home

My Heroes

Mark (POV)

JB opened the door and we all got out seeing the car. I should say a true beauty.

“Yaaa how come you have this car?” Manager Hyung said to Kyung Mi in an angry and worried tone

“Oppa do not worry I drive it safely, I have never gotten into an accident and I take really good care of it. Even though I asked for a normal car, you know how my parents are always trying to show off how rich they are,” Kyung Mi replied to Hyung.

“IS this a Lamborghini?” Bam Bam asked with stars in his eyes. I think he found with true love

Kyung Mi just nodded with a smile “Yeah it’s a 2012 Vellano Wheels Lamborghini Aventador LP700,” she simple said smiling at the direction of her car.

“Okay it is late and we need to sleep Kyung Mi give Mark your keys,” Manager said to Kyung Mi scratching the back of his head he still seemed worried. “Oppa it is okay. Thanks for worrying so much but you do not have too,” Kyung told Hyung giving his a hug at the end smiling at him. Manager Hyung just sighed and hugged her back and just nodding at her. They separated in a second and Kyung Mi walked towards my direction. My heart started racing again every step she got closer to me.

She stood in front of me and gave me her beautiful smile. “Here” she said reaching he arm out to me with the keys in her hand. I looked at her hand and reached out to grab the keys, our hands touched when I grabbed them. I quickly moved away and she did the same just nodding and walking back to Hyung’s side.

She gave him another hug, went to the passenger’s side of the car, and opened it. The door slide up and everyone’s eyes just budged out of their sockets. I was in awe to but I could not show it that would be a little embarrassing. Kyung Mi just stood by the door just looking at us.

“Ummm I thought we were leaving?” She said looking at all of us. She looked at my direction and waved me over.

“Yes. Okay so sense I see that this car can only fit two people. Your friend will have to go with us and you go with Mark okay Teddy Bear.” Hyung said to Kyung Mi. She nodded and replied to him “Yes Oppa”

She went inside the car and closed the door the rest of the guys started walking back to the van with Kyung Mi friend which name I still could not remember.

I looked at the car again and walked towards it with the key still in my hand. I arrived at the door and pressed the button that made it slide open easily. I saw that Kyung Mi was going through her phone and then looked towards the direction of the van. All the guys were already inside waiting for us. I got in quickly and closed the door buckling in before turning on the car.

It roared to life and I could feel it under the wheel. I looked at Kyung Mi and she was just looking at me the whole time I guess. She smiled at me and chuckled “She’s awesome isn’t she” she said I nodded and smiled back

“When did you get this car?” I asked her wondering how she actually got this car.

“Hmmm about 10 months ago. Before this car I had an old car which I bought with my own money that I earned at my job.” She replied looking out the window when I started driving out the parking garage

When we got to the stop she told me to turn left until the light and after to make a right into the freeway. I took her orders watching every minute if the van was still behind us.

“So you’ve been in GOT7 since the start?” Kyung Mi asked me out of nowhere. I looked at her direction and she was just looking out the window looking out at the darkness.

I went back to seeing the road and nodded. Answering her since I knew she could not see my nod “Yeah since the start,” I simply replied she never answered back and it was quiet again the only times she spoke was when I had to make the different exits.

“So how come you guys are staying and Oppa is leaving?” she asked when I looked at her direction she was not looking out the window anymore but instead she was looking straight at me. We made eye contact and I looked back to the road in a second.

“Umm we had a long break after our comeback that finished a few days ago. So JYP Hyung gave us a year off, we were planning on going to California, but since this was our last tour date in Florida. We decided to stay here and Bam Bam and Yugyeom got accepted into a college here so it was all turned out for the best,” I explained to her taking the last exit she directed me to take.

“Oh that’s cool! What college are the going too?” She asked me sounding a bit excited. She would be the one to sound excited when it came to school

“It’s called Valencia College,” I told her looking at my rear view mirror too see that the van was still following she told me to make a right and to stay in the right lane when I turned I followed what she said

“Oh that’s great. I go to that school too. I might be able to see them one day maybe” she said telling me too enter a street that was named “Mayflower” I my signal to turn and she directed me to a house that was two stories high and had a double garage.

Many cars were already parking on one side of the driveway and she leaned over to press the button that opened the garage and told me to just park inside on the empty parking space. The house seemed big but not as huge as our new house but still big.

“Wow nice place” I said parking into the driveway and turning off the car when I parked well.

“Thanks. It would not have happened without all my roommates,” she shrugged while opening the door to get out the car I did the same and closed the door I walked to her to hand her the keys and she accepted them smiling at me.

“Thanks for driving. Even though it was against my will” she said giving me one of her beautiful smiles again

“I nodded at her feeling myself blushing and looked away from her and to the direction that the van was parked “No Problem” I simply replied walking to the direction of the van. When I got closer, I saw that everyone was fast asleep and the only one awake was Manager Hyung and our driver.

“They are all died at the moment,” Manager simply said and Kyung Mi just chuckled

He pressed the unlock button to unlock all the doors and I was able to open the back door. Kyung Mi friend was on the seat that was closer to the exit; she was sleeping to and on Jackson’s shoulder by the way.

Kyung Mi went up to her and nudged her to wake up she instantly woke up and looked at Kyung Mi and smiled “Hey Mimi-ya” she said with a sleepy voice

“Hey Unnie lets go” Kyung Mi said to her helping her of the van and onto the sidewalk. They both bowed and said their goodbyes.

“Kyung Mi wait! Give me your number” Manager Hyung called out to her making some of the boys in the back move a little

“Oh right give me your phone Oppa” Kyung Mi told Hyung holding out her hand to receive the phone but she never got it

“My phone ran out of battery Kyung Mi and I still have a Korean number on mine it will be expensive. What about I give you one of the boys number since all their numbers have been changes already?” he said sounding a little too excited in my opinion

“Oh sure. That will be fine” she nodded smiling at him

“Mark give Kyung Mi your number please” Hyung asked me. I froze at his question and finally moved when I was pinched on my side by no other than Jackson. Kyung Mi did not see since she was still talking to Hyung about something and was not paying attention I looked at Jackson and he just smiled nodding his head in agreement. What the heck was he even agreeing too?!

“Yeah here” talking my phone out from my pocket and unlocking it before giving it to her. She smiled and reached for the phone typing in her number.

When she finished she gave it back to me and waved at us goodbye before walking to the front door with her friend by her side. I got into the van and closed the door. Jackson was just looking at me all happy and would not stop smiling. It was getting annoying.

“What are you smiling at Jackson?” I asked him looking out the window thinking of how the day went

“Hyung don’t say that you know! You have another chance with her.” He whispered the last part to me making sure no one heard.

I looked at him and smiled. If only that could be true. “You know that won’t be able to happen eggroll,” I said to him giving him a sad smile

“Hyung. Do not say that you do” he said putting his hand on my shoulder maybe trying to give me some of his strength.

“No Jackson we both know I cannot be with her. We both promised JB” I whispered at him with sadness and he gave me the same expression back.