Chapter 3

My Heroes

"Hey Bam Bam where..." Said a voice then stopped 6 good looking guys looked in and stopped when they saw me.

We stared at each other which seemed like years but it was just seconds until one of them broke the silence.

Yahh! What the hell you think you’re doing punk? You can’t take a girl home you know the rules!” half yelled half whispered the guy that was in front of all of them, looking frustrated to see me.

Hyung I know that but you should thank me for saving this idiots life she tried jumping of the ro..” he tried explaining until I covered the guys mouth with my hand giving him a serious look. He didn’t have to go around telling everyone I wanted to die!

She what?” another asked he had a snapback and looked like he was the shortest of all of them. He had a mean look on him.

The guy well “BamBam” I guess that’s what they called him before they noticed me looked at the other guys and said the most unexpected words I could ever hear in my life. “She’s my girlfriend” he said seriously looking at them

12 pairs of eyes looked straight at me with shocked expression. I must have looked the same way but I wasn’t looking at them I was looking at the BamBam dude. What the hell did this kid just say!

That’s when suddenly my body reacted faster than my mind. My hand went up and slapped this idiot. The slap must have hurt because I could feel the stings in my hand and he looked hurt also. Well have hurt and half shocked. The other guys looked surprised to well nobody expected that I bet!

I looked at BamBam with disgust “Stop being an !” I said before opening the door that was next to me and getting out. I knew the shaking was about to start so I had to get away from them fast. I turned a corner that was by the entrance door and leaned into the wall that was behind me. I could feel the flashing images go through my mind.

Flashback

3 years ago

We were in the park sitting on a bench looking at the trees while the wind blew when suddenly Leo grabbed my hand and turned his body towards me. He leaned into me just inches away from my ear.

Be my girlfriend” Leo whispered into my ear

I looked at him with love in my eyes expecting that question for the longest time. I nodded saying yes and smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed me. I closed my eyes getting into the kiss and suddenly it stopped. I opened my eyes again and see his expression change. He looked at me differently and suddenly started laughing.

Did you get it?” He said out loud

I was confused what was he talking about. Then I saw Tiffany come walking up to us behind him.

She stopped in front of us and gave me and evil smile “Yeah I got it babe” she said with her annoying voice

Babe? I looked at Leo and he looked at me with humor. “Good” He stood up and looked down at me

Did you really think I would go out with someone like you? Haha come on your poor. I just wanted to have a little fun.” He said while putting an arm around Tiffany shoulders 

"Don't worry we won't post the the video we just recorded but if you do something reckless like fall in love with my boyfriend again I'll post it online so the whole school can see that you're just a " She said with venom in her voice

I looked at them in shock not believing what they just said. He used me for fun. I could feel my eyesight starting to blur my breathing came out in short uneven breaths I saw their backs while they were walking away. Tears started to drop none stop from my eyes and the wind blowing in my hair making it go all around my face.

Suddenly a napkin appeared in front of me. It was from a young boy that looked much younger then I he had short brown hair and had a dark complex he smiled at me and put the napkin in my hand and ran off towards a group of guys. That looked much older than him maybe around my age, or a little older, and walked away with them. I looked down at my hands and cried into the napkin until it turned night.

Flashback Ends

I was in my own world when I noticed someone was actually sitting next to me. I looked at my side and it was one of the guys that I just saw. He had brown hair and was really light skinned he wasn’t looking at me but instead at the ground suddenly he looked my way and smiled and slid his hand into his pocket taking out a handkerchief. He handed it to me instantly and I was wondering why.

 “You’re crying again” he said with a deep voice how such a young looking guy can have such a deep voice.

I took the handkerchief and started whipping my eyes and face when suddenly his words sunk in.

I looked at curiously have we met before?

You’re crying again” he did just say that right.

He looked at me with wonder in his eyes and chuckled a little he then smiled at me again and answered my question

It’s funny how I remember you but you don’t remember us at all.” He said with humor in his voice

When the heck did I meet them?

 

 

 

 

Hey everyone so ill update again tomorrow thanks for all the support! ^-^